This is the average guy you call shitskin

>this is the average guy you call shitskin

Attached: th.jpg (474x861, 35K)

isn't that zyzz bro

rip desu

I call him wh*toid

I really don't understand why everyone on this website likes to kiss his ass. He used steroids, his muscles were fake. Any natural builder would kill him in a fight.

literally me

rip bro

thanks

Attached: index.jpg (263x192, 8K)

based

Attached: 20190213_183636.jpg (1080x268, 62K)

Find me a natural body builder who looks as good as this. And he would get women unlike pajeets

Not him but pic related.

Remember to do your facepulls.

Attached: 32BE6BB7-24F5-41A1-8DFF-C3E22623DA29.jpg (446x687, 31K)

Looks good but not as good as zyzz, zyzz had better abs and chest

Steroids wasn't really the problem.
It was steroids + his fragile ego + snorting a shitton of coke and not recognizing what he was doing was retarded.

That guy is literally (unironically) natty.
Zyzz, was not.

Because he roided.

You are worthless, subservient maggot if you let women dictate your actions. I talked about function and all you could reply with was "muh women".

People here are so obsessed with these trivial things, it's no surprise that they cannot compete with Indian immigrants when it comes to university and jobs.

its not just because of his muscles but about his history, zyzz was basically an incel channer until he decided to change his life

Attached: 560-zizz-1.jpg (560x299, 61K)

This.

Jeff is as natty as natty can get. He’s a former athlete and every one of his peers agree he’s peak natty.

change his life to become a roid/coke abuser who died of heart attack at the age of what, 24?

Yeah so great man.
He was great cuz he had videos with some sluts in a club after being a loser WoW player.

So in essence, he just changed his loser aspect from one to another lol.

Pathetic, imagine having this as a symbol in your life. Kill yourself.

Great muscle inserts, but he abused the fuck out of tren and test to get from the left to the right. Also, he ruined his body with tattoos and recreational drugs. And his hairstyles were cringy. He went to lame EDM dance festivals too.

All in all, he was a mongoloid 4channer who tried too hard to become a normie.

Zyzz was a Russian, proud of him.

Lol, he was from a rich family and it was easy for him to do whatever he wanted to.

Mogs all wh*teoids on Jow Forums.

Attached: 2ed93f3822050c93fabcc3fa41f29ead--aesthetics-god.jpg (236x251, 10K)

lol if he was in russia you would call him churka

Zyzz is the best example for what you should do and what not to do

F

RIP Zyzz. We love you

His name was Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian. His surname sounds Armenian to me.

russian nationality and kurdish ethnicity

You think the average person can just take roids and look like that?

Only like the top 5% of people have muscle insertions like that.

No, he's saying if this guy who claims natty roided he'd look as good or better than zyzz

Jeff Caveliere is a 5'8 manlet.

Zyzz is 6'1. It's a lot harder to build and maintain muscle if you're taller.

was*

your idol is ded, follow him

>It's a lot harder to build and maintain muscle if you're taller

Fucking this, manlets have gains so easy, i suffer with 186 cm

You’d still enjoy yourself mogging manlets.

>tfw 5’8 fit
>tfw cousin is 6’2 but is chubby and has moobs
>tfw constantly get mogged everytime we hang out

Being manlet is suffering enough, regardless of what your skin colour is.

i think the only advantage is that you can actually improve if you put effort, while manles cannot gain height by his own effort, but being tall and have a shit body dont have any value, tall people are also more propense to have problems in the column and have a bad posture

I just fucking answered why he's so popular

>sex/women trivial

Big cope, a partner is important for human mental health, porcreation isnt trivial Raj

>porcreation isnt trivial Raj
I think he knows. I mean he is from the 2nd most populous country in the world.

Which is why it's a huge cope on his part, and i suppose from an indian's point of view when you can just get mommy and daddy to talk to arrange a marriage with ur cousin , sex and women are indeed trivial and not somethig u have to work hard on

Not him, but you don’t need to lift to find a wife or to procreate. If that were the case every chubby fat lardass would have gone extinct, male or female. You’re either an idiot or a Mexican, because I really doubt anyone with a reasonable capacity to think for themselves would apply that logic.

You lift for yourself, to improve yourself. If you’re lifting for anything other than self improvement past your first month at gym, you’re a mental midget and you’ll never make it.

>Not him, but you don’t need to lift to find a wife or to procreate. If that were the case every chubby fat lardass would have gone extinct, male or female. You’re either an idiot or a Mexican, because I really doubt anyone with a reasonable capacity to think for themselves would apply that logic.

It's called lifting to get quality women not ur fat ugly hairy pajeet cousin/sister

Isn't Zyzz white

Also if you ignore how shit you are at getting women and just "improve" yourself youre not gonna make it either. But i guess it doesnt matter since ur gonna get an arrange marriage with 3/10

>quality women
>getting women

You are honestly too stupid to reason with, and judging by your awful English, you really are probably a brown Mexican manlet.

Attached: 76C48DF3-1A0B-47E6-96F1-1E6594ED7C58.jpg (480x640, 35K)

Cope harder Raj, in the west you need 3 things to get women; confidence, money/status, or looks.

In india you need to just have a sister to procreate lel

>brown mexican manlet

How is this worse than being a smelly brown pajeet shit?

Thanks for confirming, Paco. Please take English classes online by my Uncle if you ever want your green card.

Attached: 053BF38F-2F82-4E81-96A1-963C9E82AF8D.jpg (250x248, 11K)

>by my Uncle if you ever
>by

Confirmed for illiterate retard, I guess that explains why you're still in india while all the smart indians are living abroad.

>he’s still at it.

Please, stop, Miguel, if being smart was required to go abroad, then I really doubt you’d have made it across the border.

Attached: 17A1F24B-9AAB-48AA-81EA-A63EFE209A2C.jpg (495x619, 23K)

It's required of poojeets

no he is a shitskin

Attached: dagestanis.jpg (768x488, 243K)

>insulting Sir Rowan Atkinson

A peasant insulting above his station again? Reported to the relevant authorities for insulting his Queen's knights.