In its most ambitious form, this plan included the cities of Cologne, Aachen, Münster and Osnabrück...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_annexation_of_German_territory_after_World_War_II

>In its most ambitious form, this plan included the cities of Cologne, Aachen, Münster and Osnabrück, and would have enlarged the country's European area by 30 to 50 percent. The local population had to be either deported, or, when still speaking the original Low German dialects, Dutchified. The plan was largely dropped after U.S. dismissal of it. Eventually, an area of a total size of 69 km2 was allocated to the Netherlands. Almost all of this was returned to West Germany in 1963 after Germany paid the Netherlands 280 million German marks.

Your honest opinion on the Great Netherlands?

Attached: holland.jpg (363x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_annexation_plans_after_the_Second_World_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

baasiert

Gebaseerd en geroodpilt, but Belgium should've proposed a similar claim. Our ski resorts in the German territories we stole after WWI simply dont suffice. We need BIGGER RESORTS and BIGGER MOUNTAINS.

>Belgium should've proposed a similar claim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_annexation_plans_after_the_Second_World_War

France and Belgium should've been expanded to the Rhine, with the Netherlands getting Great Netherlands.

Dumb idea. I'm glad our current relations with the BRD are good. The Netherlands were among the most prominent supporters of German rearmament and economic uplifting after the war and for good reason. A wealthy Germany is good for our country.

I don't think Germany would stop being wealthy if they lost several cities. It could only benefit the Netherlands as you'd become a more relevant European country.

>Almost all of this was returned to West Germany in 1963 after Germany paid the Netherlands 280 million German marks.

It must have been kinda humiliating for the inhabitants of these regions, they were sold by their own country to another country, like in the medieval era.

Especially that the buyer was a much worse country.

Nah it would only increase the amount of catholic inhabitants and we have enough of those scumbags already. No offense to your lovely country of course.

>religion matters in the Netherlands

>Belgium surprisingly waivered interest
>in 1949
>in the same year the cucktholics came to power
Bet the cucktholic party leaders had just gotten out of prison for collaborating with the nazi regime, and saw their chance to go right back to sucking German wurst

bluepilled and cringe

It still very much used to in the decade after the war and a catholic majority might have influenced our democratic process for worse.

I disagree.

You're not allowed to

Guess that makes me a modern day verzetsheld.

It would just feel weird to get land from a country that stomped you in a matter of days. The inhabitabts of those regions would have inferiority complexes like you see in Poland

I'm just glad our countries get along well nowadays but these knuckleheads don't understand the values of European friendship and would prefer all-out hostility and resentment.

We have an inferiority complex because Germans are richer than us, while Dutch are richer than Germans so they wouldn't feel weird.

Anything that would help permanently damage Germany after the war instead of just hindering it would've been a good idea and that was probably the only moment where that could've been achieved
Maybe Koeln was a bit too much but Aachen, some 20 km upstream of Rhein cities and an extra belt that went from Wilhelmshaven to Papenburg to Ligen would've been an adequate compensation

>lose two world wars
>lose a third of our territory
>still #1 economy in Europe
why are others so weak?

Aken, Keulen, Munster and Oldenburg should return to the fatherland.

Netherlands would've kicked your ass if it wasn't for your un-Germanic underhanded tricks.

Because the Americans deliberately pumped millions upon millions of dollars into the German economy and guaranteed them their ability to dump their excess goods on the American market using sealanes guarded by the US navy through Bretton Woods, rather than going through with the Morgenthau plan. Though it's typically German to mistake kindness for weakness.

It should happen

Attached: 010010100141.jpg (700x1064, 115K)

West Germany received far less aid per capita than Italy, France, UK, Netherlands and many other states, plus we had to build up the disastrous East Germany after the collapse of the eastern block
And we're still more prosperous

Agreed, maybe if the retards start a WWIII we could get some of it afterwards this time

Attached: rei4.jpg (777x777, 86K)

>going for all that German land and not just taking the rest of the Frisian lands
Cringe and blobpilled.

Most sensical post in this entire thread, I could live with that.

Are these the perfect grossnederlandiums imperiales borders?

Attached: eu4_4.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

BASED

They should have been given the rest of frisia at least

Throw in east-Luxemburg and the map is perfect

How do you run MEIOU and Taxes without it crashing your game?

we should at least have gotten Oostfriesland and maybe de Kleef but that would just have resulted in more catholics.

Preferably, you don't.
MEIOU and Bloat will crash on any system, it's something to do with the save data piling up over time as you play. You can reload the game every once in a while to avoid autosave crashing, but it gets on your nerves quickly.
This of course is without mentioning the horrible overall performance of the mod.
It's best to wait it out until EU4 finally becomes 64 bit before giving this one a go.
By that time, the mod's pop system will have been overhauled anyways so you are not losing anything by not trying it now.

East Luxemburg has g*rmans in it, do you really want it?

>By that time, the mod's pop system will have been overhauled anyways
Are any changes planned then? What will change?

>East Luxemburg has g*rmans in it, do you really want it?
Just kick them out

Ostfriesland BVLLS would make Westfriesland sissies their bitches and incoorperate you guys back into the reich

As i said, they will overhaul the current "pop" system.
Currently, "pops" ingame are more like disguised development. Sure, they increase and decrease like you would expect pops to do, but that's about it. They don't really move around, they don't really promote or demote, they aren't counted into separate ethnicities or education levels, or jobs etc and your manpower is still a completely separate pool.
They plan to essentially avert all that in favour of the way Vicky 2 does it. Which will make them an order of magnitude more fluid as a mechanic, and it will fundamentally change the economy, religion and trade systems ingame.
In theory.

gjenocaide is not a thing in meiou and bloat, otherwise i would have done that. ugh... what could have been...

>Reifag
Your opinion is invalid

cope, asuka fags are submissive degenerates

Attached: 2.jpg (825x915, 85K)

>Automatically thinkg that I like the abusive cunt
>Forgets that there is a true alpha in plain sight

Attached: 317294.jpg (225x350, 28K)

>the cunt with daddy issues and alcoholism
Surely I'm the tasteless guy here