English gentleman scholar Survive the Jive BTFOs Finns

Yes, there you have it folks. An actual scholar and genetics expert just confirmed that Finns used to be Asians and looked like Asians until they were conquered by Swedes, and that their European DNA is Swedish. He said that Finns are now "basically Swedes" and the Finns in the comment section were so upset and cried so much that STJ had to try to soothe their feelings and clarify himself.

The Finns who tried to argue with Survive the Jive in the comments were destroyed by his facts, logic and wit.

13:59 in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=iOxjNACpliY

Attached: Anglo.jpg (1600x690, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AabWNnVbXUU
youtube.com/watch?v=fxachiyuK4M
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA.shtml#suomi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delet this

Attached: 1548725157712.jpg (750x742, 29K)

The truth is out once more. Finns were asians, then they got conquered and now they look white-ish. Why couldn't the Finns in the comment section handle the truth? They were so upset that this innocent English man had to try and calm down their feelings

>Swedes try to troll Finns with claims not backed by genetics, edition number 18219678
Boring

that's not what he meant
stop lying

Look at what the expert said in the video, 13:59 timestamp

watch the video, peasant

Imagine who you'd be if dirty mongols didn't rape our ancestors...

They were mongols, then Swedes raped them and now they're almost European. Just like the Anglo scholar said in his video. Anglos are fucking based

based

No point he's an idiot

>he's an idiot
He has a Master's degree. All you have is a phd in alcoholism, Pekka

Thank you for proving that your people are indeed intelligent and care about the truth

he says that mixing with swedes is only a part of the reason
they had mixed with their baltic, slavic and germanic neighbors since they arrived in finland

>slavic
Sarmatians and Wends mostly not Slavshits

Do you tremble in the face of truth, Finnshits?

I thought the Wends were Slavs?

Attached: 100 percent pure finnic.jpg (425x425, 50K)

wow, based anglos!

Anglos probably know the pain of having to deal with retarded slaves. They have to keep the Irish in check all the time. That's why we can relate to them. Obviously Finnshits are dumber than the Irish but still

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Swedes litetally have more Finnish admixture than vice versa according to actual geneticists. Hell, even the so called Fenno-Swedes are mostly Finnish when looking at FTS distances and autosomal DNA. But some people are gullible and rather listen to right-wing youtubers instead of scientists.

Nice troll though I’m sure you will get plenty of (You)’s as per usual

Attached: FE51B54D-D366-432B-8B2B-B5B999B27819.png (750x1334, 577K)

He adresses all this in the comment section and in the video. You got eternally BTFO by an actual geneticist who doesn't post a bunch of meme maps. The Youtube account named Finnish_Patriot ended up deleting his comments after trying to debate this Anglo Chieftain. Why don't you take up your complaints with Tom, I'm sure he can give your ass another beating and send you crying home to your mom for more Mämmi

What does this mean in the actual world? Humans are all some kind of mutts, there are no "pure" human specimens, not among Finns, Swedes, Brits or whatever. Sure as fuck everyones distant ancestor fucked a neanderthal or whatever

then that must be true of estonians and hungarians as well?

Basically, he talks about the victim complex some Finns have regarding being invaded and "oppressed" by foreign Swedes when the truth was that Swedes actually made them European, genetically.

Attached: 5462.jpg (1980x1280, 686K)

>people who have a basic but incomplete understanding of haplogroups claim Finns were raped by Mongols
>people too dumb for even that claim Finns were raped by Swedes
Just can't win

youtube.com/watch?v=AabWNnVbXUU

In this video Survive the Jive explain why haplogroups don't tell the full picture when it comes to population genetics but also why they matter. I suggest you watch it, you might learn something! Haöhöhähöhöhölhähähö

Haplogroups can tell us with 100% accuracy some things, like 90% of Finns having paternal ancestry which goes back at least 2000 years in Finland.
Some of Finns paternal lines come from the west, some from the east and some from the south but that's the case for maternal lines as well.

*farts in the face of a Finnshit*
smell you later Finnshits hahahahahah time to go cook dinner

So finns are extremely cucked mestizos? It's like if a group of native americans arrived in sweden and they got cucked so hard they look more or less swedish/baltic

According to scholars and scientists, yes. According to Finnshits on Jow Forums, they are the purest Aryans and it was actually they who raped the Swedes even though they got conquered for 800 years! Pro tip: don't try to argue with the Finnshit, for logic and reason is beyond his reach.

All we really know right now is that 60% of Finns paternal ancestors came from the Volga river. We don't know what race they were when they left it.

>Haplogroups can tell us with 100% accuracy some things, like 90% of Finns having paternal ancestry which goes back at least 2000 years in Finland.

all you need is one paternal ancestor to have this haplogroup, descendents of this paternal ancestor could have got cucked many times over by europeans

Just like when a black american has an african haplo but is 40% white

We have small amount of archaic Siberian admixture (possibly due to northerners mixing with the Sami) but so do Swedes and Russians. I don’t know what the ”original” Finns, Estonians, Karelians, Livonians or other Finnics looked like, but it’s possible that Sami looked like modern Siberians because they have rather high amount of Samoyedic admixture and the same nomadic culture that they still practice today.

These things are complicated and it’s impossible to say if the Siberian DNA is solely due to Sami or is there something else, but we do know that Estonians have less Siberian DNA than Swedes and Estonians speak a Finnic language. So that brings the implication that the geographic proximity to Sami and north-Russian nomadics correlates with Siberian admixture.

Also Finns have very little Swedish admixture. About 5-7% of genetic markers in Finland can be traced to Sweden, which is also unsurprisingly the percentage of Swedish speaking Finns. If they do have they live in close proximity to Swedish speaking Finns who have Swedish admixture.

t. 3rd year molecular biology student

Attached: E28F623B-2ADC-42B3-9BFF-0D617966CCC8.png (990x1479, 296K)

But we can go even further and trace all modern Europeans back to Africa so there's that

You don't get it. 1/3 of African Americans have Anglo paternal lines.

>Also Finns have very little Swedish admixture
Says the Finn while posting the same meme maps over and over again, still unable to debate actual scholars like the great mighty Tom ( Survive the Jive )

And 2/3 african yet the average black is still 30-40% white

Not this ms paint chart again

More like 15-25%
but you're right maybe nigger women love big black cock rather than small bleached cock?

>Survive the Jive
>Jive

Is Jive the same thing as Helter Skelter?

>Of the 28% of I1 in Finland, 65% belong to the exclusively Finnish L287 (downstream of L22) and particularly its L258 subclade. A few percents more belong to other subclades that are also specifically Finnish (e.g. L300). The rest (5-10%) generally resemble more closely Swedish I1. The Swedish-like subclades are unsurprisingly found primarily on the west and south-west coast of Finland, where Swedes have settled in historical times and where Swedish is still spoken. This is also where most of the R1b (3.5%) and Scandinavian R1a-Z282 (3%) is to be found. The Scandinavian I1 in Finland is found at a similar proportion to R1b and R1a as in Sweden. In contrast, Finnish I1 is found in all the country, where hardly any Germanic Y-DNA is present, strongly hints that these specifically Finnish branches of I1 are of pre-Germanic origin.

About 5% of genes in Finland can be traced to Sweden and those genes are usually carried by Swedish speakers.

Not surprised to find Swedes WE WUZZing about this. Do they seriously not have anything else going for them except history from centuries ago? Guess Finns were the only thing which made them great.

Attached: 1536167888644.jpg (500x389, 115K)

He has a pretty great Youtube channel desu

>Finn
>talking about WE WUZZING
Extremely ironic

>they look white-ish
from what Ive seen in here. whiter than you svenhamad.

Your observations are not relevant. There is something off in the faces of many Finns. Other Europeans can see this.

Swedes are genetically finns. These are my genes.

Attached: 8FB0BB0C-6F34-420E-A151-FD0AE7589A11.png (750x1334, 332K)

Well, that’s the thread. Swedes and their alt-right youtuber buddies btfo once again.

Ok swedes didnt cuck ur chink grandmas it was balts and slavs

Literally the only thing you do. At least we make memes

I can see people with actual white skin instead of orange and actual blond hair instead of "dark blond".

Is your family from western Finland? Lots of people there get Mediterranean in genetic tests

>thick hair
>thick beard
>thick brow
>sloping forehead
>big, straight nose
This guy is the almost the epitome of handsomeness. Back if the head ruins him.

Some Finns look like mongols and some Swedes look like mongols. Don’t make me post my Swinegolian folder.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxachiyuK4M

Attached: 959E2FF9-AA76-49F0-A2B0-7159D1B48D27.png (634x775, 359K)

That's called the Anatolian bump
scientists say it came to Europe from the Middle East and made people dumber

based

>cherrypicked images of swedes with spraytans posted by Finns
>reality
I don't expect less if you get all your knowledge from Jow Forums

Your entire identity is built on having to steal stuff from your neighbour's history. Rurik being Finnish started as a shitpost and now you unironically believe it. Finns are the epitome of we-wuzzers.

Had a classmate who looked like this. His grandmother was Estonian.

Northern and Karelia

Dude I dont care. You have muhamad and tyrone fucking your shit up and you are "we wuzing" against fins. This shit is embarassing to watch everyday in here.

> Lots of people there get Mediterranean in genetic tests
what sort of bullshit is this?

I wish I could grow a beard.
>t. filthy south german.

Rurik had Finnish blood in those veins of his
it's a shame he didn't send back those Slavs where they came from and found a Finnish Empire

Some guy from SW Finland said he got 7% Sardinian

This guy claims that if Swedes had the same level of Siberian admixture as Finns they would cluster next to Finland. How would that work as Swedes have more slavic and middle-Eastern admixture than Finns. Surely it wouldn't be that close?

t.don't understand nothing about genetics

The narrative that 100% Asians with funny language travelled from northern China to modern Finland and got KEKED and RAPED by the mighty Aryan Swedish VIKANGZ is easy to comprehend by low IQ right-wingers but when stuff like this starts to get recognition these people start suffering from cognitive dissonance and come up with stuff like ”but you were RAPED by the AR1AN SLAVIC BULLS” but then again fail miserably.

Attached: 920812C0-C974-4CC8-8E53-1A7324FF51CC.png (1334x750, 750K)

>t.don't understand nothing about genetics
We can tell.

Not an argument. You have debts to pay yet you're still here posting instead of going to work.

Maybe in the future

>going to work
>me
pick one

Why do people want us to be raped so much? Is that some sort of fetish?

then how about trying to explain rather than just insult? The youtube guy didn't make any arguments either. Just said some things.

Attached: Haplogroup-N.gif (800x581, 91K)

I am 27. Probably not, at most a moustache and chin combo.

Based and chink pig face pilled

>sami people doesn't have Finnic ancestry
always knew those asiatics didn't have glorious finnic admixture

RIP. Perhaps you can find comfort among the Finns in this thread. They are also infamous for their inability to grow proper beards.

Funny how you completely dismiss Not blaming you desu. It refutes the whole narrative that this thread is based on. You will probably ignore this post as well

He provided no source and it was all haplomeme bs, Finnshit

>he actually fell for the finn kang meme
Wew

Attached: 72dd14cf.jpg (1000x728, 60K)

I will just pull off a Kane, potentially. At least I am not balding and have no hairy shoulders.

Attached: Kane.jpg (480x360, 9K)

A 1/4 Swedish, 1/16 Siberian and 11/16 Latvian would be close to Finns I think

The map just shows "sparsely populated" for Lappland.

>ad hominem

Yup, we won guys.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA.shtml#suomi

Attached: 60A80989-C38E-4DD9-A2D2-0E143A660AAB.png (687x523, 301K)

Swedes still can't accept that Finland isn't part of them anymore.

Feels good to be victorious

Attached: 4BECDB02-B26C-42FE-BBCE-939D6A61B7C4.jpg (1000x749, 236K)

>eupedia
No, you lost. What's next, you posting links to the eurogenes blog?

I don't care about that. I just think it's funny that for people that dislike Swedes so much, you're awfully Swedish yourself.

We were raped by Swedish women?

They are nasty tattooed sluts though.

For these type of identitarians Swedes are like a holy cow that need to be protected. Mythical Swedishness is perhaps the most fundamental part of their self-image and hence they need to explain Finns in a way that doesn't shatter their identity. But what does that really tell you about?

Attached: 69C7443C-5A9F-4C79-A90B-18615ED3D17C.gif (120x240, 179K)

Phd outranks Masters, Pajeet.

And then they get refuted by and start spouting ad hominems embarrassing themselves even further

Why do you gimps argue in english why dont you argue in your own language for a change

The Finns are forced to learn Swedish in school, but they will refuse to speak it here out of stubborn pride.

shut up faggot, why are you complaining that we can watch and laugh at BTFOd finns

Don't hurt your feelings.

This whole argument is stupid. Swedes are much more homogenous people compared to Finns. Finns are probably the most diverse group of people in Europe after Italy. You can't put us in some small mold. Yes some of us are close to Swedes and some of us aren't.

I and N are not IE-shit which is what Finland is.

It is a CHOICE you can't make.

This

N=Pure Finnic
l=Pure Nordic

>Yes some of us are close to Swedes
Not really

You're Estonian yourself, Ykskylä.

Don't be ashamed of what you are. Praise Finno-Ugrics and EU-law.