I'm curious, are the memes about no one living in that part of the US true? If you live in the circled area...

I'm curious, are the memes about no one living in that part of the US true? If you live in the circled area, what is life like out there? Is the internet slow? What are the people like? How far is the nearest town? How's the weather and climate?

Attached: IMG_6861.jpg (350x227, 26K)

watch the movie napoleon dynamite

Is very good part of USA ja, bountiful people live here. Good weather and good soil, made for agriculture. Excellent life. Internet no slow ja ok. We good americans, exact same as you. Town is everywhere, very dense area

When I tell people I was born in Salt Lake City, people ask me if I'm a mormon and proceed to say they would never live there because of mormons.

I don't see why. In my experience, Mormons are pretty normal.
Have you vist there or something? How would a Frenchmen knoe about the US?

>Mormons are pretty normal.
They were violent cultists prone to banditry not all too long ago. Not everyone buys their whole "reformation" spiel.

I mean just look at a population density map. It is a very very lightly populated area. Extremely beautiful landscape and generally decent people though

What about Denver ?

I was very obviously taking the piss, but actually, yeah, I have, I've gone to Cœur d'Alène. I can't say much about other states, but Idaho is really fucking barren, there's nothing to do unless you're really into the outdoors, which I am. Stunning landscape. And I think most people outside of the US knows at least one thing or two about it, especially the western world

There are some big cities scattered about that region, but that only further illustrates how low the population density is. Even then Denver isn't particularly big by US standards (19th largest)

What are you even talking about? Have you ever met a Mormon?

I want to emigrate to Idaho, Montana or Wyoming, what should I think about instead of just daydreaming of it?

How are the gun laws there? Can I hunt there with a 50. BMG without triggering democrats?

The population is very sparse
t. North Idaho

The seasons are like night and day, sweltering hot summers and winters with tons of snow. Wildfires are common during the summer and sometimes people's homes burn up. Everybody is pretty friendly but honest and up front with you, excluding the rich Californians that build their getaway houses up here. The internet is actually not that bad, they installed some optic fiber near me because all of the old wiring burned up in a wildfire. 30-50mbps is about normal. In order to live up here, you have to take advantage of the nature or you'll be bored, there's no night life or city things to do whatsoever. There's some really nice lakes around here though and the mountains are really nice, you can pretty much do anything in them nobody really gives a shit.

Attached: idaho lake.jpg (630x394, 69K)

What are you on about? Have you even read a history book? Mormons literally staged theocratic insurrections against the American government in the past.

yeah like 130 years ago

You can do that in the UK if you like, there aren't restrictions on calibre just whether a gun is semi automatic

I have a friend (liberal atheist like most of them) who moved to SLC for a few years for work and actually really liked it.

You make it look this was a long time ago, wait you are American, you unironically believe this.

You probably could but most would consider it wasteful since .50 BMG is going to do a lot damage to the meat.

The country is less than 300 years old

Attached: pepe.jpg (800x450, 40K)

There isn't any wildlife to hunt in the UK

Man I'd like to hunt a bear with a 50. BMG or a 950. JDJ once in my life...

We've got tonnes of deer, we hunted their predators to extinction hundreds of years ago so we need to cull them a lot. Deerstalking is big business in Scotland

>Paying money to hunt fenced in animals

Suuuure, hunting

Which in itself doesn't make culture or scripture change any slower or faster.

Colorado is civilized and populated. I assume Utah is as well. The rest is not.
Idaho might also have some people since they have Boise.

Not sure if you know what Scotland is like, it's mostly moors and forest. The cairngorms are like 2000 square miles, I think that's big enough don't you

It was barely a rebellion, hardly anyone died.

Pre-civil war America has nothing in common with 1920s America and 1920s America has nothing in common with post-ww2 America. Post-ww2 America has nothing in common with 2010s America

True I don't love there, But I read you basically have to own property or know someone to actually hunt. Or pay a shit ton

No, it's cozy, no, friendly and cold, I live in one tard, absolute shit

Dakota fag detected

It's shit and filled with Texan and Californian retards

Getting a life probably

Fun fact: it's where 95% of the nukes are siloed.