Why is it that the Celtic man is expected to "just get over it" when his clans were destroyed and stripped of their...

Why is it that the Celtic man is expected to "just get over it" when his clans were destroyed and stripped of their forests to build the Anglo's fucking empire. Why is it that the CELTIC MAN is expected to just get over FAMINE and institutional sectarianism and getting fucking killed in Derry. How about YOU ANGLOS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A CELTIC MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES ANGLOS.

The greatest thing the white English devils fear is a Celtic man remembering who he is and what he built like Paris. When a Celtic man knows who he is he can topple the English system and breed every limey bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs with Irish seed until the Anglo demon genes are obliterated from existence. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale English evil racist asses when we've bred you out of existence.

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (800x400, 1008)

amen brutha

What Celtic man? Why are you speaking for a small number of shepherds?

Absolutely BASED

Attached: 1549993874041.png (1022x851, 452K)

taigs

The English are Celtic, you idiot!

They've long been mixed.

AYO TRUTH BRUH

based
fuck england

Attached: 1503007695570.png (900x900, 237K)

based potato people

they'd all speak English though

But user English people are ANGLO-CELTIC my dear brothers!

Attached: 1549220210339.png (783x960, 389K)

AYO

Attached: 1520021407826.jpg (640x425, 69K)

she cute

No one gives a single fucking shit

fucking hell lad

Attached: londonderry.png (124x79, 11K)

based

>he says in English, the language of the Angles.

based and unionpilled

english and irish are the same people

Attached: AntiIrish2.jpg (640x462, 91K)

should have just fished then

what can we do about them?

Sending them to Australia didn't really work out that well. We need another KING BILLY, BATTLE OF THE BOINE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. LONG LIVE THE UNION AND FUCK FENIAN PIKEYS.

The answer to the Irish question - stop using them as European HQs and they will return to the bogs from whence they came

Traitors like you belong on a cross

BASED HANS FROM BRANDENBURG

Attached: 1549531802867.jpg (511x800, 258K)

should say saxon money
all celts call the english "saxon" in their various languages (saeson, sowson, sassenach etc), and that's a saxon helmet

It's simple, don't get over it.

The Englishman takes what he wants, and only after he gets it he pleads, "Forgive and forget! Violence begets violence! Turn the other cheek!"

I drove 4 hours to West Point just to visit the grave of John Young Fillmore Blake, an Irish-American who led a foreign volunteer Boer commando to fight against the British in the Second Boer war. He's my fucking hero and the trip was 100% worth it. He never forgave, he never forgot, and nobody should.

Fun fact, the Chinese word for Jew and Englishman were the same during 19th century.
It's very fitting, although frankly I think the Jews have a bit to learn from the perfidy of the Sassanach.

Attached: his hero.jpg (1080x1920, 1.51M)

english are not even people to begin with
try again subhuman

landlord killing is based

This.

based HIBERNIANS

It will be back to Derry soon enough