Is it true that in europe the boyfriend of a fathers daugther goes to their home and fucks the daugther while the...

Is it true that in europe the boyfriend of a fathers daugther goes to their home and fucks the daugther while the father is present?

Attached: 1488551799221.jpg (641x530, 41K)

then at the end we pass the semen between each others mouths with kisses

Yes. Guess that's the price they pay for progressive thinking.

For me it's hard to accept. Even if it could be proven to me that it's the best possible option for my children to develop. I find it very hard to cope with some teenager coming to my house and fucking my daughter in her room.

yes
i hate it whenever my sister visits with her boyfriend, they go to the next room and fuck,they dont even hide it or try to be quiet and my parents dont give a shit

Personally I hate it when my sister's Finnish boyfriend beats me up

I've had sex with a girl on both her parents' beds.

And if they are married?

What the fuck... and you just sit there and take it?

Attached: 1503981635719.jpg (1278x1181, 128K)

So? They'll have to fuck somewhere so might as well fuck in her house

In revenge you should be allowed to go to his house and fuck his mother.

J-Just stop talking to them. I don't talk to my sister anymore because her boyfriend kept beating me whenever I complained about them fucking

what else can I do???

Attached: 3232435.png (231x218, 7K)

Yes. I fuck my gf while her papa is watching TV in the same room.

If they're married then they shouldn't be living in my house
Would not allow it to happen personally
In HER house not in mine

My oneitis lives with her brother in a shared flat and her boyfriend always goes there to fuck her. Must be really awkward for the brother knowing your sister's getting nailed as you browse the web.

Once I had this really submissive tinder fuckbuddy who was really loud during sex. Her parents were divorced and she lived with her dad most weeks. When I'd visit he would usually wear a big orange industrial earmuffs like pic related and read a book or something downstairs. When I would go downstairs to leave I'd always look the fucker straight into his teared up eyes when saying goodbye. Felt kind of bad for him because he was a good guy.

Attached: 663128ef-d41b-47ed-b1fb-49bcb8175981.jpg (800x800, 158K)

Isn't there some urge to stop it?

Nice fanfic

my father and brother in law would literally kill me if I did that

Are you a girl?

Sure, but I got my ass beat after I told them to please stop. My sisters chad bf just laughs and smacks me around. Thats why I dont talk to them anymore. I just put on headphones and something loud and try to ignore it.

Attached: 1524499944113.jpg (645x773, 73K)

The one time I could actually have sex with a girl (we watched a movie and made out) I refrained from doing so because my parents were home. Worst thing is my parents actually thought I had sex with her.

Attached: 1548087700404.jpg (1106x1012, 90K)

>ITT: 30yo boomers

no

>its my house waaaah
be grateful you dont get killed you disgusting shit

Attached: 1549962583395.jpg (800x634, 61K)

Isn’t it awkward for you since she’s your oneitis and you know this.....

well yea does the father have to leave the house before it can happen in your country

Make your sister jealous by fucking the bf

Pay your debts

Anyone know how to get auto scroll to work?

>the boyfriend of a fathers daugther

When young couples want to fug they rent a motel room at the other side of town

mmh depends of the parents but generally yes
less so in non-belgian families

that's the finnish flag you morrocan nigger

So not only does he fuck your sister while you are present, he also punches and bullies you?

Yes. Sometimes they fuck the daughters mother too at the same spot.

???????????

You (you'd) me and I (you'd) you back saying pay your debt. What does Finland have to do with this??

So why would they kill you for going to a girls house to fuck her?

>you control your daughter's sexuality
Very creepy

Yes but what exactly is the problem?

It's not like there's something bad about a girl getting fucked by her boyfriend. In Europe, most people think sex is an enjoyable activity.

Attached: 1512318576359.jpg (800x800, 97K)

That just sounds stupid

because it's not in their customs I guess, I think it's quite disgusting

Not anymore because I hide from him

Attached: 1547436049962.jpg (1102x967, 127K)

Yea at first but now I've learnt to accept it. What else can I do?

Great now all I can think about is being a dad of a teenage girl sitting in the living room while my daughter is getting fucked on her bed by some little chadlet with my cock rock hard listening to it all happening and wishing it was me fucking her instead.

God I really hope I never have a daughter, well unless she has hot friends.

Attached: 15443910217201849407590352749639.png (1280x1172, 719K)

Where the fuck am I supposed to have sex?
In a car park?

I don't to hear my daughter moaning and being sexual. How is that so weird to you people?

my brother in law is twins with my gf, he's a very conservative dude and I am literally the first guy she's been with so he used to push me around at first but we became friends. Same with her father

How about you have no sex until you are married

Attached: Mashallah.png (498x488, 226K)

Wtf you are dating your sister in law?

not having sex is a disgusting idea

Attached: 1535833883449.png (250x202, 8K)

no bro haha

>i-its my house
>p-pay debts
shut the fuck up boomer before you get slapped

Make a fake Indian account and ask for her bobs.

Legit works if you can pull it off without looking like a beta.

Why are you going to listen to her door? Or are your houses made of cardboard?

Instead of saying gf's brother, he says brother in law. Not sure why.

It sucks, but this is this kind of reasoning that makes arab girls in france get fucked by a dozen dudes in a cave

>my brother in law is twins with my gf

Doesn't that mean your gf is his sister?

yes this is unironically true and just like OP I freaked the fuck out when I found out for the first time

because his gf's brother is his sister's husband

Jesus Christ

Ohhh I get it, I thought his parents were divorced and his mom married this new guy who has twins with one of them being his gf, my bad

The fact muslims are extremely butthurt about their female family members having sex ist hot somehow.

I want to fuck a muslim girl while her family is just in the next room. It's the forbidden fruit.

Of course they would have to live on the ground floor so I can escape through the window when her father comes to murder me.

Attached: 1549390809477.gif (250x272, 1.06M)

it's true but then you get to fuck him to see if he is gay or not
if he gets an erection while you're pounding his asshole then he's not legally allowed to marry anymore

The sad part is that this is a "muslim" thing and other cultures are completely okay to be humiliated like this

the vices of the Turk

>Or are your houses made of cardboard?
Unironically are, I can hear my neighbours sometimes and just the thought is infuriating to me idk why

yes

twin sister

I don't exactly understand it though.

Is it less humiliating for you when your daughter is getting fucked in the back of her boyfriends car or in your bed when you are not at home?

daily reminder that most dutch people live in terraced houses with paper thin walls

Attached: data5802926.jpg (1280x640, 204K)

Where do you fug then? You guys also rent a crappy motel room?

how about she does not do it at all. i do not wish for her to burn in hellfire

Yes, in a way it is. Imagine raising a daugther and some faggot half man loser comes into your house and completely disrespects you while you are completely aware what he is doing to your sweet little girl you've been raising for years. I honestly can't imagine how some people can deal with this

Well maybe they'll float when the times come then

>sex is bad and degrading
I see why turkish girls like europeans so much

if the house is big enough and the boyfriend is a good guy, why not?

Brother is studying in Athens (where I'm from) and she is studying in the same city she lives at. We've only had sex at my place (I also study in a different city)

fornication is very degrading

Stop, you’re making too much sense

If he was a good guy he wouldn't be fucking her where her parents can hear it, or defile her at all without marriage.

Blast something that is a turn off and lock your door

Good luck with making your daughter wait until marriage. In the UK of all places kek
That's not disrespecting you really, half man teenagers are just full of hormones and want to fugg. Don't tell me you were any different.

>Defile her at all without marriage
There’s a difference between having sex during the privacy of your own home, away from the prying eyes of others, and never having it until marriage. That’s a horrible option, for both sexes. What if you wait several years for marriage, get married, and then find out you’re sexually incompatible? Great, you just wasted several years of your life and have to either live with a unhappy marriage or get a divorce. Of course, in Saudi Arabia the desires of females aren’t taken seriously so of course it doesn’t matter as much to you.

My door doesn't have a lock

>the desires of females should be taken seriously

Attached: 1550076531965.gif (452x371, 59K)

As opposed to the boyfriend of someone who isn't the daughter of a father

>sexually compatible
Bro you don't need a PhD to insert bepis in bagina, stop with this meme shit, everyone is capable of fucking

>sexually incompatible

Attached: 1445714939479.jpg (920x380, 69K)

A woman who wants you is better than a woman who has to have you. >implying everyone has the same tastes
Plenty of people have fetishes or other particular desires that won’t get fuffilled or if so be done reluctantly with people who don’t share their tastes. Are you denying this?

It is true. My brother fucked our neighbor MILF for a week until my mother found out where he was and dragged him out of the living room while the MILF was looking. He was 16.
As for me I’m a virgin so idk. I would probably never have sex with my family in the house. Too disrespectful desu. But what would I know my family are unironic salafists so maybe my morals are warped.

but with time you can discover each other and get more intimate, doesn't have to be perfect

sorry i find fetishes to be disgusting. just willy in fanny for me

Well yeah of course it doesn’t have to be perfect, but it’s way easier, and safer to figure that stuff out before marriage. Why take the risk?
I pretty much agree, but then what if she has a particularly strong fetish that you find disgusting? It doesn’t just have to be on your end.

>unironic salafists
This thread is for degenerate atheists/christian larping ppl.

Take the risk of what exactly? Why are you inventing problems??
People used to marry and never have premarrital sex, it's not that big of a deal except if your couple life revolves around sex

if we have no premarital sex then she probably doesn't have any fetishes. most fetishes are degrading like premarital sex. if she is fine with fetishes she will probably be fine with premarital sex

Everyone in my gf's house know when we and her are having sex

Been there, done that

The more I think about this, I realize that the real problem here is having a daughter, which in a liberal society you can't control. I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

hot

HOLY SHIT NUKE WESTERN COUNTRIES ASAP !!!!!!

nice pasta btw

Attached: 1543879318450.png (645x773, 11K)