What do you think of the Orthodox world?

What do you think of the Orthodox world?

Attached: Clash_of_Civilizations_map.png (1265x625, 58K)

bring back the byzantine empire already

this map is stupid

this map would have made sense 100 years ago

What the fuck is this map lmao

It is BS.

With the exception of English I think Western Europe's languages are shit I wish theirs were the ones that were widely-spoken around the globe.

But there's obviously no "Orthodox Civilization" please kill yourself for even thinking about posting that map.

I love my religion called Latin American
Praise lord Reggaeton

Attached: file.png (547x626, 29K)

tell me one reason why italy france, us and portugal shouldn't be labled as "latin europe".
oh wait, is that for the whitie thingy? if that's the case, then usa should be labled as western as well

*shouldn't

this map is the most retarded thing i've seen today. what is it meant to represent, my amerifat brother?

There are no types of civilization. Not orthodox, islamic or western civilization. No such thing.

>Spain is more related to Norway than with Mexico

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

>papua new guinea is western

>tfw you forget to turn off the proxy

Attached: 1550075470366.png (1265x625, 58K)

I saw whiter whites in brasil than all my life in spain, but they had a particular thirdworldish mindset that was distinguishable. I would say its due to their level of development rather than some essentially different culture, i see them as westeners.

It is though

Same with Russia, Baltics and Greece

This is your average Lithuanians

Attached: литва.jpg (450x384, 69K)

Bolo de anime

the one on the left looks 99% like a dude I went to school with

It isn't to be frank, perhaps Barcelona and Madrid are similar to Oslo because they are both cosmopolitan cities, but go anywhere else in Spain and the culture is completely different, Mexico definitely feels closer.