So, I just got home holiday in Finland. While I was there I discovered something that was a bit odd. First and foremost...

So, I just got home holiday in Finland. While I was there I discovered something that was a bit odd. First and foremost, there were very many signs and the like with Swedish text on. I thought this was natural in some places because of the shared history of these countries. But they were written in Swedish at the top, Finnish below – a very odd detail if you ask me. Also when the menu at all the restaurants also had Swedish text, and the waiters spoke Swedish to me, I started to think that it was very weird. Besides that it was striking that almost 1 in 3 cars I saw was a Volvo. There is obviously nothing wrong with Volvo, but it really made me think. However the most interesting experience was when I spoke to girls, they started to speak Swedish to me. Even though I spoke English, they continued to speak Swedish to me. Two of them also said that they thought I was a Swede so they wanted to bring me back home with them, but after I told them I was not they just lost interest, they explained that they really want a Swedish boyfriend. What's up with that?? I So I guess I just wanted to ask the Finns here how come Finland is so obsessed with all Swedish?

Attached: Helsinki.jpg (1500x656, 317K)

>So, I just got home holiday in Finland.
No you didn't.

Yes I did. Four hours ago.

interesting

Yes it is very interesting. Why do you think it's like that?

I was under the belief that Finns disliked us, but your adventure there clearly shows that they are really into us.
I see this as a great opportunity in time to try and start to form great relations and a prosperous future together.

You should. They really love you over there.

Hm very interesting behaviour indeed. Finns are Sweedaboos

I wouldn't want them to feel inferior. Should i learn Finnish first?

It's because they want an exotic foreign bf, but not really, so therefore a Swedish bf is the best of both worlds.

>Swedish at the top, Finnish below
Just like when they fuck.

Why does this partysvenskar keep spamming this shitty copy pasta? Go back waiting tables and cleaning up children's vomit.

You were visiting Eastern Sweden ( Finland ) so of course signs were in Swedish.

I guess that's true.

It's the amazon position, you faggot.

another bait, don't respond or atleast sage

Vuosia kestäneen ekstensiivisen lurkkaamisen jälkeen oon huomannut, että suomalaisia on ihan vitun helppo röllätä. (You):ta satelee pienimmällekin provolle melkein aina pumppilimittiin asti.

Alussa ajattelin, että ehkä tää on vain uusihomojen kokemattomuutta, ja ne sitten myöhemmin ymmärtää että paras tapa välttyä paskanjauhannalta on olla antamatta huomiota, mutta ei. Te ootte lisänneet pökköä pesään. Ulkomaalaiset ovat huomanneet tämän haavoittuvaisuuden, josta johtuen meistä jauhetaan paskaa kellon ympäri.

Elikäs tässä pari vinkkiä lautailijaveteraanilta:

Jos huomaat paskanjauhantaa tai selvää provosointia, ilmoita lanka kuumataskuille jos siihen on syytä jonka jälkeen hidetät langan. Mutta jos on ihan pakko vastata, niin käytä vähintääkin sagea. Näin esim. hurrit selviyty niiden jatkuvasta paskomisesta. Ei oo kauheasti näkynyt ruottalaisten simputusketjuja viimeaikoina.

Muistakaa tämä seuraavan kerran kun aijotte vastata ilmiselvään syöttiin

Ei mulla muuta t. lautalijapro master

Attached: 5658672E-7DE7-4BDF-9AFD-D73963BA2318.jpg (688x1034, 258K)

>MOOOOOOM they're making mean threads again

I fucking hate Swedes and little Swedes (Norway)
Please die in fire

Attached: allahu akbar.png (828x626, 36K)

They are grateful because we civilized them and defended them from russia

Wow. That's good.

>little Swedes
So you hate yourself?

Yeah. Finns are such a friendly people

For me, it's fennoswedes

Meanwhile here in Haparanda most things are in Finnish even though it's the Swedish side.
Prices are often in Euro as well since the majority of customers are Finnish.

Attached: 4254910468_eae76454be_b.jpg (1024x768, 438K)