Any Bulgaria bros here?

How much do I need to live in Bulgaria per month?

Attached: Effect_20180704_122026.jpg (714x768, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.longtermlettings.com/find/rentals/Bulgaria/Bourgas/
alo.bg/obiavi/imoti-naemi/apartamenti/?region_id=2
imot.bg/pcgi/imot.cgi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(Note: I am not from Thailand, more like Michigan just visited Thailand for six months)

Average wage is about 600E

Also, the capital is way more expensive than other cities and its overrated imo.
Best cities- Plovdiv, Veliko Tarnovo, Varna/Burgas if you want sea.

Your comparing two cheap as fuck countries, yet you would choose bulgaria over thailand? Come on thats not even remotely the same. Just get a pad in krabi and live the life.

I spent time on koh lanta, visited krabi once.

I don't like Thai people very much. A few good travellers but a lot of women in love with themselves pretending they are doing something exotic, lotta guys imitating Johnny Wolff.

"Should I dropship or learn to code" bromads

So what you wanna know?

1.) Are these typical prices? I can do Thailand for 200 to 300 Euro a month. Same in India in touristy places (Rishikesh, Chiang Mai, Koh Lanta). What will a furnished apt next to the sea cost?

2.) How good is English? I'm not a prick and made it thru Russia but I get it's a pain in the ass having a foreigner who doesn't speak your language.

3.) Do hot European chicks come thru sometimes? I'm done w American women.

4.) I try to be respectful of others and never had a prob travelling even in Russia but rumor has it Bulgarians get annoyed with foreigners (this is the least important question)

I'm seeing $600 a month for flats

m.longtermlettings.com/find/rentals/Bulgaria/Bourgas/

Thats waaaaaay too expensive. 400-500 LEV is more like it. Even 300 if ou take your time.

alo.bg/obiavi/imoti-naemi/apartamenti/?region_id=2

This site also has hookers.

imot.bg/pcgi/imot.cgi

Awesome thank you user!

No problem. The seaside resort cities do this thing where when they realize you are a foreigner they jack up the prices.

Where did you go in Russia and what did you think of the place?

Oh i missed that post sry.
>2.) How good is English? I'm not a prick and made it thru Russia but I get it's a pain in the ass having a foreigner who doesn't speak your language.
Mine? Decent. Most young people learn English to some degree nowadays.

>3.) Do hot European chicks come thru sometimes? I'm done w American women.
Sure. Especially on the sea, its full of Nordic chicks, Brit slags, all kinds really.

>4.) I try to be respectful of others and never had a prob travelling even in Russia but rumor has it Bulgarians get annoyed with foreigners (this is the least important question)
Nah. The worst you can expect is some drunk guy explaing how Russia is the best thing in the world and AMerica is at fault for everything.

I met my brothers in Irkutsk. I'd been on Koh Lanta, so I was soft.

No English speakers on the plane, landed in Khabarovsk on my layover. Got yelled at in Russian by immigration chick who looked like she stepped out of a Victoria Secret magazine.

Went to Baikal ... always wanted to go then train to Moscow. Nothing like a bunya under the stars on the bank of Baikal with a fat naked Russian beating you with a birch branch. Amazing.

Russian people were sometimes rude, but when kind very genuine. Emotionally honest.

If I ever learn a 2nd language it will be Russian. The women are goddesses (until they jump off a cliff at 30). The men are still men.

My brother lost all out passports and some guy old enough to be my grandpa brought them back to him and lectured us in Russian.

10 of 10.

101% going to Bulgaria next

If you come in the winter, Borovets/Pamporovo/Bansko are the popular ski resorts. Semkovo if you want less tourists.

Yes I love skiing ... beats the beach but in the US it's $60 to $80 for lift tickets + $100 night in hotel.

let's setup telegram I wana go to user

Sure. Get one going.

I would be down ... Will be a few months for me before I go sinceto my shitcoin didn't moon

how bad I am getting scammed? paying over 500€/month for a 50m2 furnished 1bed in the center

*Center of Sofia

Center of what?
If its Sofia's center, I guess its about normal, rents are terrible there.

I honestly expect a housing crash in a few years. The banks lowered the mortgage rates a lot because of free money from ECB and now suddenly everyone wants to be a real estate investor. And guess what they are all buying in Sofia. But the rates are gonna start going up next year or so, and guess what happens then.

I'm up for that. Could call it /Biz Travels or somthing

i'm in

Yeah seems kinda high relative to wages, so you are probably right about the crash (not just in Bulgaria) within a few years

have you paid any crypto taxes, if so do you just put them on your tax declaration and pay 10% and that's it?

I dont do crypto, just stocks, but some other bulgarian said it falls under the regular 10% tax when you cash out.

thanks for the info!

Plz do this

t.me/joinchat/FL122AuhTnYCtIP7gOJQFg

created a group in case thread goes 404 ^