Scandis love and look up to Germany

>Scandis love and look up to Germany
>Germans hate and look down upon Scandinavia

Attached: 1540947423509.jpg (662x712, 64K)

hold me bros

we don't.
in fact, most Germans probably look up to you for somehow managing to be even more cucked than us
we wish to have hand grenade attacks here too someday

technically, whenever a swede turns south, he's looking down on all germans no?

>Scandis love and look up to Germany
Since when? I think that was more a 1920-1950 thing back then when we used to imitate their every move

My experience is that Swedes have a very good reputation in Germany

We don't look down on Scandinavia.
Rather only on Sweden.
Dankmark and Norway are based and so is Iceland.

Iceland is not based at all, just smol and innocent

It's the other way around, Sven

I dont think people have strong feelings one way or the other. we dont hear much about you guys on the news

What exactly is there to love in Germany?

Its actually the other way around i hear many people Talk about
Muh beatufil nordic countries
Muh nice school System
Muh beatufil nordic men and women

germany is a proud nation with a great history and countless achievements, unlike you

It's the other way around lmao

>managing to be even more cucked than us
yeah right, we have antifa ruling our streets and are the main advocates for more refugees

-oh wait

The Norwegian general is currently being beseiged by an insane paranoid schizo Norwegian who we have dubbed "Sutreanon". Sutreanon will stop at nothing, literally nothing, to crash /norgetråden/ into the ground and eventually get it permabanned due to breaking too many board rules.
You are all here because he invited you.
He's a turbo autist of the worst sort.
Every single time it's time to make a new /norgetråden/ (yes, every single time) he's there to disrupt by making 5+ new editions to make the janny delete the rightful thread.

Sutreanon is most likely the source of all the norwegian cuckposting in /skandi/ and the other scandinavian generals.
Sutreanon is, as mentioned, a paranoid schizo and will not hesitate to have a conversation with himself for hours, use multiple VPNs with tripcodes to fuck with everyone, and generally try to crash /norgetråden/ with no survivors.

Attached: 2.png (125x121, 28K)

>Finns love and look up to Sweden
>Swedes hate and look down upon Finland

Attached: 1532096072329.jpg (300x360, 36K)

t. Sutreanon

It's actually the other way around my brother :) we love Finland and you are more like "meh" when you think about sw*Des

This is a lie. Scandinavian countries and Finland are superior to Germany in literally every way. I wish we had your living standards and social cohesion and education standards.

Annex us at once or be destroyed.

>My experience is that Swedes have a very good reputation in Germany

Your experience is correct. Never met a Swede I didn't like. Danes are great too. Unfortunately haven't met many Norwegians yet.

No. All the anger and hatred is just ironic. A joke. We don't mean any of it. It's a coping mechanism.
We just want you to love us. We just want to be your brothers. Your equals. Whenever you treat us like your brother we get so happy... So proud. Like we finally belong. Like we finally made our dad proud.
But you hate us, you consider us inferior so we rebel against you to cope.

Attached: 8Z1t.gif (500x281, 923K)

We only pretend to hate you so that it seems like we're still powerful but the truth is that we're truly equals now ( except that you're slightly better ). But we have and will always be brothers

What are your guys fucking problem? You're always enraged by Norway for existing probably and always feel the need to prove you're better than us when we don't give a shit about Finland.

I-I love you big brother

Attached: 1548997020322.png (1280x720, 531K)