My Italian Father left my Swedish mother before i was born. Because of this i hate Italians

My Italian Father left my Swedish mother before i was born. Because of this i hate Italians

Attached: 1538536252221.png (650x487, 235K)

You should leave your mother too that will show her not to trust in Italians

Sounds like your mom got dabbed on

I'm not italian, i'm swedish

u got WOP'd, sven...AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

My Italian mother left my Finnish father because I ws born. Because of this i love italians

My Lithuanian Father left my Lithuanian mother before i was born. Because of this i hate existance.

You can't choose

My Swedish mother stayed with my Swedish father even until this day. Because of this, I hate everyone who isn't Swedish.

based black bvll

My French Canadian mother was previously married before my father. Because of this I hate French Canadians

I can't even speak Italian, why the fuck would i identify with an aspect of myself that i hate?

there are no italians in sweden.

He wasn't black, he was sicilian

Is your name Veronica Maggio and are you a hot Swedish/Italian singer?

>I can't even speak Italian
Then you are the worst italian ever.

You can't change what you are

wow that's not nice. Did you ever track him down and meet with him? you dont have to answer but stuff like this always intrigues me

There are plenty

Pic related is OP

Attached: Veronica Maggio.jpg (1100x1095, 127K)

My father cheated on my mother with some young thot when I was 15. This had little impact on me - I was a loser then and I'm still one at 22

Never forgetti

lol

No
I never said i was an italian in the first place

My mom said she hates him and honestly, i could care less for him. He made his choice when he left my mom

>I'm not italian, i'm swedish
I'm not swedish, I'm a mutt

ITT: euros who meme on Americans for muh heritaging try to convince a Swede that muh heritage is important

No, you're german

>I never said i was an italian in the first place
You are an italian mutt Sven provolone.

Attached: 1495483286047.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

>American walks in the thread wanting to talk about muh heritage
classic
OP is literally Italian while Italian Americans have been American for 100+ years

>ESPN: Lebron will leave the country for a brief vacation
Ahahahahaha oh no no no LeGiveup is throwing in the towel already

I don't care about muh heritage. You guys are right to make fun of Americans who do that. But Gustav's Italian papa doesn't matter either.

It matters. He's Italian.

Wait a minut this osn’t Nba

>American walks
lmao that has to be the best joke I've ever heard

You still have his shitskin blood though.

fuck you

Attached: nordkekes.jpg (572x1199, 167K)

>I don't care about muh heritage

Because you probably look like an Arab

I mean that's fine I guess but then explain what the difference is between this fag and Tyrone McRossi here in America? I guess it must be the number but define this. Where's the cutoff?

Number of generations is what I meant to say.

Americans are Americans

I ate a Swedish meatball once and because of this I hate swedes.

Attached: BetterOptionComingThrough.jpg (1200x800, 49K)

>tfw my grandfather was a 100% anglo-saxon bull and he married my Italian Jewish grandmother who was the daughter of a refugee who came here to escape facism

Attached: 1550081058285.png (645x773, 11K)

>I-I'm not a shitskin I promise!!

Patetiskt

I hate every second I have to spend in this miserable shit country

Imagine trying to escape from fascism, very silly and self defeating

Basically how I feel about the whole world t b h.

i'll never be white

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Hello mr jaundiced skellington

Not an argument.

Are Americans really so delusional they don't get it?

Deja vu!
I have seen this thread before!

My canadian Father left my chilean mother when I was five and because of this I hate women and ethnic minorities

Attached: 1549950070686.gif (500x282, 1.86M)

Like I said I'm not a muh heritage fag myself. I just want the double standard cleared up please.

Jesus Christ dude there is no double standard

i am italian/german/celt/slav (mother is the german/celt)

Because genetically you are 50% italian, you can't change that

so he's italian but i'm not. Got it.

Fuck you moor.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

>I don't care about muh heritage
>Like I said I'm not a muh heritage fag myself

I didn't even see your posts, you are 35% italian good for you then friend

not the same person, mongol retard.

All mutts are the same

there is no such thing as "genetically italian". you cant be genetically a nation after thousands of years of mixing between all humans around the world (minus some incredibly isolated tribes here and there).

national identity comes from education. you can be a nigger and identify as an inuit after years of indoctrination.

I posted it before like half a year ago

Attached: average fin.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

I'm 1/8 swedish 1/6 german...
Hate myself

arab seething in denial

t. mongol

His parent came from italy, he is 50% italian, the end.

>mongol
do you even

Attached: Oksalan Perinnepäivä 10.8 451.jpg (2000x1333, 436K)

My mother is a swarthy Irish woman who cursed me with dark brown eyes and hair, the blandest possible combination for a white person. Neither of my sisters inherited this affliction. My c*Ltic mummy and me are the only swarthoids in my family. Because of this I larp as Anglo-Saxon and shit on Ireland every chance I get.

Pic related is me, when I was a swarthy little c*Ltic nigglet. If my mummy had mercy she would have left me in the forest to perish during winter when I was an infant. That way I would not have had to grow up knowing the eternal pain and suffering of being a non-white.

Attached: 96A357D5-4E64-4532-ADAE-416F01E69EDF.jpg (750x1334, 95K)

my mother is mostly irish and german and has darker eyes than my italian father.

Based italian BVLLS for browning snowniggers countries

The Irish are a wretched race, darker in actuality than any Negroid from the Congolese Basin. They exist solely to torment and dilute the white race from within.

you are a mongol stfu

god knows where your grandfather came from, maybe a subsaharan tribe? maybe migrated with invading arabs? maybe was a ottoman pirate? maybe came from italy with romans? or was a crusader from spain?

does this make you subsaharan, arab, ottoman turk, roman or spanish? no. you are a moroccan regardless of your ancestry. because its what they thought you throughout your life.

looks white to me.

Attached: irishcute.jpg (1035x1380, 219K)

lol jokes on you swedecuck

Anglo-Nordic rape baby

Pure Irish look like pic related

Attached: 394A5F50-8082-41B8-8A51-32C9DB9C3F08.jpg (275x183, 13K)

>anglo nordic
>ginger
the swarthiest people in Ireland and the Uk are the english we both know this lets not pretend

The result of c*Ltic and Eurowog immigration

>grandfather
that is the problem with your kind of people, you just identify with your parental lineage

Have you considered that maybe it's your mother's fault Sven Giovanni?

Jesus, i see guys from around world get sweden girls probably cos too many swden guys are faggs.

You should thank Allah for being apart of the Italo-Nord Master Race user

Attached: 1548897921312.jpg (330x330, 25K)

Your dad is the Pagliacci.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 13K)

So no one is going to call out his slag mom for getting pregnant with someone she wasn't married to? This is what islam is here to stop, sad bastards like this blonde wop being born.

haha rare

That would require knowing who the father is.

but my Swedish dad was murdered

Attached: e99a5200.png (911x891, 43K)

You only heard your mother's side of the story.