Duterte does something good

>Duterte does something good
>nobody cares

>Duterte arrests Ressa, the owner of news site
>Western media is all over his ass

bbc.com/news/world-asia-47225217?fbclid=IwAR2GsKQkoJVvvtcf3LvNXIubPUgThFphmZNI5zcXksD8_Pez8eBlJsf6w10

Why does the western media hate Duterte?

Attached: 1522847073478.jpg (1200x876, 559K)

We're with you, based flip bro.

Fuck Duterte

nobody cares about duterte or your country here to be honest

Look man, I'm sure Duterte is in the wrong here, but why does the media only paint him as a dude who does everything wrong?

He's done many good things as well

Ferdinand Marcos was a hero!

He's literally a retarded pet chimp for Xi.

There are too many god damn flips in my city

Media and journalists are a sacred cow in the west, doing anything against them is haram

Is it real that he wants to change even the name of your country?
Why?

I also think that Spanish should be in school programm in Phillipines and have status in the country.

>Is it real that he wants to change even the name of your country?
It's just one of his rants
It won't happen
Though he has a point historically that's where it ends

If you could only understand Filipino and hear him rant sometimes, like an old man, though very charismatic.

Also, don't you know the name of song. It's a slow ritmic song by a rock-band, in Tagalog. The song is about love. Used to like it, but forgot the name.

doing good is his obligation. that's what he was elected to do.
being a tyrant and imposing restrictions on the freedom of the press and speech on the other hand, are newsworthy.

I have heard some recordings from old people from Philipines that spoke spanish and they had castilian accent (like people from Equatorial Guinea), pretty based.

Give me the lyrics

Duterte, has to some extent actually respected democracy, except when he thinks there are people out to destroy him.

Most of the media against him are still running, he hasn't shut them down, but Rappler in particular has made him really angry because he feels most of what they post are fake news against him

And to some extent, Rappler has done sensationalist news

I don't know the lyrics, I just found this song in Youtube once, liked, but now forgot the name and can't find again. It was maybe even several years ago. I just remember that the refrain probably has repeat of words.

If you don't give any details how am I supposed to find it?

Maybe it doesn't matter for you, but it does for the West.
They care deeply about freedom of the press.

Maybe it's just popular and this would be enough, but seems no. I'm ok, maybe I'll try to find it again by myself, checking playlists of Tagalog songs.

There are alot of filipino songs, you know. Give me at least details about it.

Well, we do too.
Democracy is alive and well in this country, but this really is a freedom of the press issue. The charges are baseless, but bailable.
It's just that when Duterte really, REALLY hates you, and he feels you made it personal rather than constructive or political, he will move heaven and earth to jail you.

Duterte's like a kid sometimes.

>most journalism it's trash, and just nip-pick their material to generate controversia
Happens to everyone mate.

Everytime a Pinoy tries to ruin my game, or feeds, or just doesn’t listen and always solos in the jungle when we’re ganking, all I have to do is tell them I’ll send Duterte’s office a link to their steam profiles naming them as drug dealers. 8/10 times it works and they stop being retarded immediately.

If your people are scared of one man that much in a video game, this guy is the real deal and I love him.

>Duterte arrests Ressa
the case is from past president, not from duterte

>Most of the media against him are still running, he hasn't shut them down,
If he did shut them down then it would just confirm to everyone that he is a mad monkey dictator

Duterte's not a dictator, he just has autocratic tendencies.
Like Trump

The right wing establishment of flipland hates duerte. That's the reason he's smeared.

Seething the flips are playing you and the insects?