/mena/

Luna edition!

Attached: 9C3C37BC-8C61-4C8F-8F03-80F002143F77.gif (500x375, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJt89aX5Vzw
streamable.com/yz85a
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ew461CAlmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qKvCP_3xCIE
youtube.com/watch?v=8xk4UarkXcU
twitter.com/Gssar0/status/1095633369919119360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here I can insult more people in the other thread no one has posted so i ask people to report mine even if I have made it earlier and the macro of this one is shit

Attached: 85EA5995-800E-49D8-B151-41DF35C6980F.jpg (1059x1500, 161K)

Kuwaitis REALLY hate us

Attached: DzCbdKuWsAE3kXj.jpg (944x755, 142K)

Fuck khaleeji niggers

Attached: 50323493_2273322516269324_8305926306139209728_n.jpg (960x720, 118K)

Are you not the American?

علشان كذا انا اكره التويتر و الفيسبوك, مليان فساد و كراهية.

When did this whore have rights to bake breads
Well the kitchen is a good place for you
Based
Me too

>مليان فساد و كراهية
بس بتيجي 4تشان لول
نقط من الي قالوها valid اظن
Don't care about you

كلو مزبوط

Please don't get mad at me pleaae I don't hate Egyptians could you please take that back

doesn't beat the absurd and racist qatar/turkey bashing your state propagandists do on national TV

Alright

Yeah probably. We aren't talked about a lot here thankfully. He as a Saudi gets a lot of hate here though

:3

Attached: 76qfcMiFn1sk1rjvo1_500.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

Why do you care what indians of mena think about you? It would be like caring a gypsy hates you if a gypsy hated me I‘d be happy

I want to slice your back open and rip out your spine :3

Hey nice to see you :3

>why do you care about indians of mena
But I don't care about the mena diaspora in europe aka the indians of mena
Tfou 3lik ya kalb

holy based

The Tunisian who was in the deleted thread, this is my reply to you about The Prince of Egypt.

It feels weird because it's interpreted by Christians. I never watched the movie, but if Moses talked to God and God talked back to him, then yeah, it is because of that. If we made the movie, our culture would make it so that Moses talks to Allah, but Allah says nothing back yet answers his prayers through a miracle.

It would've been a better picture then.

نعرف ان 4شان فاسد, بس اللي افصد ان التويتر موقع يوسوس العرب و يخلهم كريهين.

The only day you'll see Arabs happy with one another is on Eid, any other day is filled with insults and tribalism and petty yet divisive politics.

Attached: Capture.png (926x87, 7K)

I am 2 metres tall blonde hair blue eyes have a germanic name and surname i can always blend in and lie about my ethnicity you however are a shitskin hooknosed sandnigger
My head hurts i can‘t say this in your shit dialect

youtube.com/watch?v=wJt89aX5Vzw
بطني

>My head hurts
So this is rhe power of diaspora brain
No even if you stood on the body of your whore wother that died in syria you would not be 2 metres tall

I think I misread...
Anyway, no one likes this guy

What he says is correct.

Stop lying i have offered one of the tunisians here my mother

خرس يا كلب وايري بالملك تبعكن يا بدوي الاير
he's good entertainment

Why do they do this ??
streamable.com/yz85a

Attached: hatee.png (538x342, 363K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ew461CAlmQ

Attached: Dy9t-vhW0AEL4Zd.jpg (686x590, 38K)

Hey I added it to my playlist dedicated to this kind of sounds thank you

Attached: B885A259-BB34-4ECF-B954-6E98E811FD5D.jpg (1125x2077, 367K)

For you maybe. It's painful how weak our propaganda is

twitter is just a huge bubble where nothing said there is related to real life, just nuke the site

youtube.com/watch?v=qKvCP_3xCIE

Wouldn‘t add it to the zbal saw playlist if juju wasn‘t a moroccan.

I hear of stuff like it irl. Certainly not all made up.

i wanna marry her

I have the same experience as the Egyptian, except it only happens in family gatherings by both young and old people alike.

>thieves
>liars
>subhuman
Is there anything to like?

Do you holiday in Salalah?

youtube.com/watch?v=8xk4UarkXcU

:DDDDDdd

No but I really want to, being able to set foot in Oman would be my dream.
Hol up did you say marry? That means you really like her she looks like any beurette the big ear rings and all

In fact I have never seen any country other than the netherlands :^)
I am lying i technically have but just one me country pretty frequently and it‘s an ugly shithole and if you‘re not religious you really shouldn‘t visit it reeee

I just wanna fuck her i'm being civil it's a halal bread remember

It's worth it, really nice even though I wasn't there for the rain season. For some reason NZ gets free visa.

>just got reminded that tomorrow it is Valentine‘s Day
Do you have a special someone, /mena/? :^)

Attached: C68BB571-F843-4640-BCF5-2B57C8D98476.jpg (1996x3507, 914K)

Attached: 1546778311735.jpg (400x387, 15K)

>tfw masr has plenty of qt syrian prostitutes whoring themselves out for a plate of foul madammes and a cooked egg on the side paired with a cup of molokhia and some eish beledi bread meanwhile the prostitutes over here are expensive as shit and will rob you if you‘re not looking

>tfw masr has plenty of qt syrian prostitutes whoring themselves out for a plate of foul madammes and a cooked egg on the side paired with a cup of molokhia and some eish beledi bread
Nice fantasy
Could probably get married and have my own fuck toy with the price of 3-4 nights with a prostitute in Hollanda lol

هاقتل ناس على كبرى قصر النيل

Based Incel

Maechaellaeh......
Do it
But why get a prostitute if you can get married? :thonking:
>4 nights
Really really expensive

>But why get a prostitute if you can get married? :thonking:
Marriage is a hassle with all the familial meetings and whatnot. Also I won't get married until I lose virginity first. Would feel like a loser if I haven't.

lurking r/snapchat_nudes for the first time and I am feeling skinny right now

Go to tahrir square then no need to pay for sex and cuck your wallet
What a coincidence I am lurking reddit too r/manmadepussy right now. Don‘t have an account so they keep asking me to make an account with these pop ups.

Also the trannies on manmadepussy look better than the pigs on snapchat_nudes

So uh... you guys Muslims?

Yes ?

Attached: 48390351_344232262828977_267493509542445056_n.jpg (450x622, 35K)

y?

>Go to tahrir square then no need to pay for sex and cuck your wallet
I have missed out on this :( Only have the prostitutes option now

Because it is the answer to all questions science, justice and love. Islam should be called love instead of peace even though they are both.
Don‘t pay them, can they report you to the police?

Attached: download.jpg (258x195, 11K)

>Don‘t pay them, can they report you to the police?
Possible. I think the business itself will have this taken care of though.

I understand the "it answers everything" part, actually that's the reason i'm a Roman Catholic but doesn't it say in the Quran to hurt people n' shit?

Grim and dare I say, dire?

التصويرة هذي و كيفاش القران يعاتب في القريشيين الي هوما تولدو في ديانات اجدادهم يضحّكوني برشا على خاطر نفس الكلام يتقال على تقريبا جميع المسلمين

Yeah and? You hurt people before they hurt you
:( i hope you find a horny egyptienne willing to spread her legs for an sandnigger neckbeard user

Yeah, but that's just Celtic instinct the Bible never says anything like that

Thanks

Attached: 1537562426695.gif (550x550, 277K)

Well you‘re behaving right now like a heartbroken femme that wants a gay bestfriend because he will understand you he will treat you kind he will never abuse you he will never hurt you
Just picture the gay bestfriend as jesus
I listen to christian songs and i hear greenday or nine inch nails angsty shit
The kikes and muzzies > xtians
And even christians don‘t like the ideology of new testament since except the tumblrinas and hippies never follow a percent of it in history

Attached: 6F418DDD-D7F3-4299-B5E6-D73E1451711D.jpg (640x667, 88K)

In the quran ? it's mostly about defending oneself.
Now in the hadith and the whole doctrine ? that's an another whole story about bloodshed, massacres, torture and greed, that's why you find people called quranists and people who become quranists instead of becoming atheists

Attached: 1549494011126.jpg (286x405, 54K)

Look at the state Muslim countries are in
Now look at the state Christian countries are in
Also since we're stereotyping, i'm sorry for offending you please don't suicide bomb me in the name of "Allah"

Attached: deus vult.jpg (448x336, 41K)

weren't the hadiths compiled by corrupt men to justify their actions and aren't even considered historically reliable by historians?
ergo honestly i feel like quranism is likely the closest thing to mo's islam even though so much of islamic culture is defined by ahadiths
most quranists are not serious though and will select specific shit they like found in the hadiths while ignoring the rest

A LOT OF MENA TABOUNS HAVE NETFLIX IDK WHAT YOU ARE Saying

Saudi Arabia i actually quite a rich country people have computers there!

You are fucking stupid and have never read the quran. k*ffar needs to GTFo this general

As far as i know, the oldest one was written/started getting compiled after 100 years of mohammed's death, the most famous guy who compiled the most ones was the Boukhari who collected 600000 one but kept only 7000 and even less "confirmed" ones while also claiming that he retained much of those(which is almost impossible)
>ergo honestly i feel like quranism is likely the closest thing to mo's islam even though so much of islamic culture is defined by ahadiths
No that would be both the quran and hadiths, since he himself said to follow on his bloody footsteps and greedy life.

Attached: Jalel m3allem.jpg (360x250, 14K)

Attached: atheist.png (300x250, 34K)

Non there is netflix everywhere in mena except syrie but syrie = not white yet
Anddddd i don‘t think life is all about money my fren :^)
>implying you did
let‘s not kid ourselves sir whites know islam better than most muslims lole

>diasporacuck with an inferiority complex for whites
*cringes*

Attached: chad hajji.jpg (768x960, 77K)

how can diaspora read quran if most are illiterate? I know i am illetarate there is not a language i am profficient in
And also
>Brick affirme avoir été un fervent bourguibiste, arabiste et pro-palestinien puis a progressivement rejeté l'identité arabo-musulmane de la Tunisie et de l'Afrique du Nord en général, assimilant l'islam à l'impérialisme arabe. Il se réclame à présent d'une Tunisie amazigh, phénicienne, carthaginoise et romaine.
il se rechauffe de plus en plus dans son sous-humanite il n attendra en realite pas qu il realise qu ill est un bougnoul homosexual

Attached: Jalel fa9oussa2.gif (400x225, 190K)

>No that would be both the quran and hadiths, since he himself said to follow on his bloody footsteps and greedy life
but if the hadiths are not a historically accurate account of his life then it's not exactly his message or what he was trying to convey, no?
this what we get with people that think the isis cult and their politics of impunity is islamism :3

Bushra is gay for Mona

Does hasbro still design my little pony if so i hope they have a gratis phone number line i have come up with an idea of a new character Buraq

By learning arabic bro.
That's what we get when you say random things.

>26 IRGC majoos sent to hell by jihad group in iran

al7amdulillah

Attached: rsz_selection_4.png (300x100, 27K)

>by learning arabic bro
>implying we both can’t at max only say the curse words our parents used when they scolded us for breathing implying you can speak fus7a implying implying implying imblieng implying your source is not r/islam

It's "allah" who said in the quran to also follow mohammed's life/instructions, which brings the question why did allah tell us that if he knows(omnipotent) that we won't be able to collect and 100% verify the hadiths ? that we will still be in ambiguousness after 1400 years ? how else would we be able to learn about his life ?

>what is a very subtle link
from an atheist pov, maybe they were just humans that expected his contemporary society to already know and didn't think too much about the future? more likely religions are meant to glorify their creators and that's why it was written in the quran as a very basic rule to follow without elaborating on it and that's why corrupt rulers (?) compiled the hadiths centuries to justify themselves in a "if the prophet did it so we can!" sense
correct me if I'm wrong as my knowledge is limited

You after I'm done with you
twitter.com/Gssar0/status/1095633369919119360

Why are Muslims in Europe mostly criminals and rapists? Is there a logical explanation?

I don't get what you are asking about.
>and that's why corrupt rulers (?) compiled the hadiths centuries to justify themselves in a "if the prophet did it so we can!" sense
This is more than likely happened

>is there a logical explanation?
They were trash individuals and come from poverty which made them extra trash and then add to the fact white women are hot and mena women are not :yummie:

lol wtf and why would they post shit like on twitter a555....

Ya masi7 does it hurt that much for a womyn? Lole

Why even film it
Why even are they in the place
Only if you are hung

No I'm just better than you in arabic.
Listen you rafide dog, quran is the most reliable doc on the planet, and hadith comes close second, its even more reliable than the bible. Because of chains of narrations, wait I know u rafida dont have those LOL

I bet you‘re even better than me at dutch but that doesn‘t mean you can read quran in arabic

It's like that for pure virgin women not western whores who their cavity is like the sewers.

Can't take people discussing Islam in English seriously