ITT: Jow Forums in 1863

ITT: Jow Forums in 1863

Attached: women's fashions spring 1863.jpg (336x205, 37K)

Should we help the Confederates, Jow Forums?

we might actually lose the south, boys

Denmark bout to be dabbed on

Attached: P7Ykax.jpg (4005x3298, 485K)

Fuck Lincoln

Uh oh.

>tfw all memes about germans destroying europe would be on us

Attached: 1542279788314.jpg (300x342, 43K)

Damn French destroying Europe for what the 12th time now

I live in California and...isn't there some kind of a war going on back east? Oh well, not my problem.

>McLellan

Attached: d85.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

>Burnside

Attached: 1529407794925.png (457x500, 59K)

wherever i am, i must riot

Attached: 1528567299529.png (1000x1000, 252K)

Great, the potato niggers are rioting in New York and beating up the regular niggers. I knew the draft was a terrible idea.

we are starving
pls help

Attached: 1505760471152.png (619x453, 46K)

napoleon: electric boogaloo

Attached: 1541927566956.png (1140x599, 321K)

>yfw you live in Virginia

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

let's sit down and talk

Attached: BASA-600K-1-1866-6-Bismarck_and_Napoleon_III.jpeg.jpg (1091x1024, 189K)

Selam efendilerim

Attached: 148939.jpg (600x600, 45K)

If you do not desire for your son to pointlessly die on the battlefields of Virginia, if you do not desire forced conscription of men, if you do not desire Lincoln the madman to spit upon the US Constitution and liberty, if you do not desire to see the colored man in the halls of government and in your daughter's petticoat, vote Democrat next year.

thinking about emigrating in algeria, ive heard the lands are fertile there

nice woman boots retard
fight me anytime

high boots like that were necessary to keep Bismarck's legs dry while walking through all the Fr*nch blood

Dear diary: We yearn for the days of McClellan here in the army. We had enough to eat and felt sure we would be in Richmond. Now under Burnside's command we have lost 9000 good men trying to capture those impossible rebel entrenchments astride Fredericksburg. Every week another dozen men die of fever or have to be medically discharged from the service. Two friends of mine deserted a week ago, said they'd frankly had quite enough and are sure this war can't be won. A few crackers and some salt pork is all we've had to eat for the past three weeks.

stop

Attached: 1545179091510.png (351x354, 177K)

*peasant noises*

>tfw no Southern Belle gf

Have you tried moving to America

hmmm maybe i should try that
is it comfy in minnesota?

shieeet

Attached: old steriotype.png (2403x1074, 3.28M)

Never been but land is free if you live on it and do something with it

no their slaves keep coming here
OUT OUT OUT COTTON PICKERS

Why, of course, my friend

>frenchman
>typical diseases: syphilis
absolutely redpilled

old uniform was so much cooler now every country from general to soldier are just clone, lost the uniqueness
i understand for soldiers but maybe generals can at least keep some tradition?

Attached: b780eca6686968e43c55b9ec459757a0.jpg (885x1457, 231K)

The South is a more wretched, impoverished country than I thought. The houses are primitive and poorly decorated, the towns have little industry in them, roads are uniformly dirt that turns to quagmires of mud in a rain. and the local inhabitants are listless and want to get through their Earthly existence with as minimal effort as possible. Alas, the boys miss the cool weather and tidy, paved streets and bustling towns in New England.

Taking my wife to the beach on my donkey.

Attached: file.png (619x412, 651K)

based frenchmen obsessed with the art of war & lovemaking

agreed

Attached: 569d40efb4bc632c08c991c9ac4d09fe.jpg (2230x1477, 548K)

We are poor and still nominally under roach control. Full independence isn't achieved until 1878 and roach troops are still stationed in Belgrade until 1866.

it was a filthy germoid who wrote this
always talk about french aggression without looking into the mirror

Also whatever manufactured implements they have were uniformly gotten from up north or from Europe. They can barely even make a shirt or a pair of shoes down here.

Based Alexander II opening the national diet for the first time in 54 years, hopefully this will be the start of well awaited liberal reforms in the Grand Duchy of Finland

Long live the Tsar!

Attached: Mihály_Zichy_-_Ball_in_Honour_of_Alexander_II_-_WGA25974.jpg (1071x824, 178K)

Us Indiana boys enlisted to save the union, not liberate colored men. And now they're saying they want to enlist the little devils in the army as well? Lincoln is a fool and he is being played by the abolitionist madmen from Boston.

*looks at Denmark*

Attached: dat smile.png (1075x856, 614K)

*gets scalped*
damn blackfoot cree war round these parts

Filthy bluecoated bastards ransacked my family's farm and took all our pigs and chickens. Two of my brothers are buried on the field at Shiloh and another is up north in a Yankee prison camp. I hate this wretched war and all it has brought.

1914 was a mistake

Attached: germanmonarchy.jpg (369x580, 41K)

you will lose like last time you tried. This time Sweden and Norway will surely aid us!

Bet we dont need to upgrade our rifles, since its going to be ez

Garrison duty in Washington is where it's at. No actual worries about getting into battle and there are an average of 15 prostitutes per soldier in the capital.

see

Don't worry lad as soon as we got rid of all the Indians it'll just like back home

German muskets are the most ungainly nonsense I've ever seen. They're absurdly heavy and you could shoot a barn all day and never hit anything with them. Fortunately we junked ours a while back and scavenged Enfields from dead rebels.

tl;dr never buy old surplus junk from Europe

Attached: m1809 potsdam musket.jpg (2000x1208, 635K)

I'm partial to the Navy myself. Good food, no sleeping in mud, and do nothing but sit playing cards on ship deck and wait for the off chance of a rebel blockade runner.

Redpill me on this "football" thing
God, Brits are fucking weird

FUCKING ALBANIANS STIRRING UP SHIT AGAIN I SWEAR BY ALLAH THESE FUCKERS MUST BE TURNED INTO COAL AND USED IN THOSE BRITISH FACTORIES IN SALONICA OR WE WILL PERISH
also bulgaria pls stop revolting
selam gavur

it really was before that all the top dog was in Europe the world was our playground
now is just a bunch of dying nation desperately trying to be relevant

Attached: war war war.jpg (1400x2060, 334K)

I wish I was anywhere but the land of cotton
Bad times there are not forgotten
Run away, run away, run away
From Dixie

The administration has now made it official that deserters from the army are going to be shot. Desert at your own peril.

"They want to end slehvery so the naggurs can come and take a gud honest Irishman's juhb! Let's show them sonsofbitches a little cloverleaf justice, boys!"

Attached: new_york_draft_riots_-_harpers_-_beating.jpg (635x332, 60K)

>tfw live in Tennessee

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>be american
>get shot

Kek. Times don't change.

Yes you do have a high chance of having Yankee lead put into the back of your cranium.

And we'll sing the battle cry of freeeeedooommmm!