What do you think of watches and men who wear them?

What do you think of watches and men who wear them?

Attached: DanielWellington2018NeelsVisser003.jpg (800x800, 258K)

old people shit

Only boomers fetishize mechanical watches. The are literally diamonds/jewels for men With the advent of digital watches that were way more precise than any mechanical watches most manufacturers were put out of business until they had the great idea to market them as luxery products. Big Brand names like Rolex didn't start out as luxury brands, you know. So you are buying an inferior and more imprecise product with a brand for a higher price. Peak commodity fetishism.

The fact that Jow Forums has generals about them tells me everything I need to know

>luxury products exist solely to stunt on poorfags no shit

I still wear my digital Casio watch for good luck every now and then.

I'm pretty sure a people with decent mental health wouldn't have a strong opinion on men who wear wrist watches

it's functional and practical

i used to think this before i got a watch. it's so much simpler to look at your wrist than taking out your smart phone and pressing the power button then putting it back in. also watches look cool and can accent your style/clothes.

there was a study that showed people who wore a watch were more conscientious and organized across the board. even arriving to the study, everyone who wore a watch arrived on time and the people who didn't wear one were significantly less organized and late. it matters.

I still have seiko

Unnecesary.
Rolex scientist discover watches make you more organized.

Attached: 1549962670454.jpg (944x1024, 94K)

Watches are cool unless you're wearing garbage like Daniel Wellington or Invicta

These days with cell phones it's a clear indicator that the wearer values fashion over function, but I don't think that's necessarily bad. Just a facet of someone's personality that can be picked up on.

Based and redpilled
Only children dont wear watches or wear gay digital shit for zoomers.
Real watches for real men, simple as.

Tarvaisan watch manufacturer.

Attached: 3053d0b70b830de874962974825d4aeb.jpg (511x512, 53K)

Shit hurts your arm hair. Also I have a phone for time.

get one with a leather strap

And were any confounding variables tested?

I use to like watches in elementary school/middle school. I had a bunch of watches and even sometimes carried a pocket watch

Ironic because when digital watches came out they were considered to be the manifestation of the tech-savvy and masculine man. If you don't believe me then just watch some old James Bond movies from that time.

who knows but it's somewhat believable that having the time on your wrist probably does make you more aware and in control.

It's not like time isn't accessible anyone. Everyone has a phone and it doesn't take much effort to check.

yes but it's in your pocket and apparently that matters and does affect your organization.

Gay gimmicky shit, that's what it always was, it's what it always will be.