If i were the president of The US I would decree that for each white child, blond with blue eyes that you have...

If i were the president of The US I would decree that for each white child, blond with blue eyes that you have, you would not pay taxes for at least 10 years

Good luck coal burners

Attached: d6366dfa5aa3b03346be79dd38d0a5e1.jpg (412x558, 51K)

rip economy

>muh blond hair and blue eyes
Nordics were literal savages while Meds were building great civilizations.

and look where that got us

based AND redpilled

Nordics aren't the Aryan master race

Attached: gettyimages-50654486-612x612.jpg (612x408, 55K)

b&r, snowniggers didn't do SHIT

Every single Med leader/elite were Nordics straight from the Norwegian mountains

why are brown third worlders so obsessed with whiteness? its nothing special
i guess grass always seems greener in the other side...

Volta para Marrocos mourisco do caralho

>blonde means nordic
And black hair means you're a nigger right.

thanks for proving my point
volta para brazil macaco

Would the constitution allow it?

nordics are still primitive when it comes to social interactions, its a shame really, so many commit suicide or live in depressiong because of their inability to communicate like normal humans

just fucking ban or kill all the kikes in america,trust me,it will get better instantly

Attached: 1550073916788.png (1000x916, 23K)

I never implied that, I'm just saying that hair color is irrelevant. Dark haired dark eyed Southerners set the foundation of the civilization that you're a part of.

>he arent norwegian
oh no no noo.

Attached: www.cdn.tv2.no.jpg (485x250, 33K)

Everybody in my family was born with blonde hair but it got darker a few years later, do we lose that benefit or how does it work

>he arent
Norwegian intelligence, everybody

don't fall for the nord-med meme my ugric brother

only finno-ugrics are the masterrace

wrong point around bucko. great civilizations are not a good thing. man is meant to live as a nomad in his nation. never exceeding more than around 200.000 people.

Great civilizations creates multiculturalism and race mixing.

BASED,BASED

>intellgence
*bursts out* Haaaaaaaahaahahhaaa.

The South hasn't been relevant to the Netherlands since we were part of the Roman empire. The last 1700 years have been Dutch.

From the Salian Franks, to the enlightenment, to our global capitalistic and liberal empire to the modern business world.

Why is race-mixing bad if you live like a nigger anyway? When you have an actual civilization, importing savages who live in mudhutts is detrimental. When you're a savage who lives in a mudhutt yourself, it doesn't really matter that much.

Europoor thread about traits that under 0.1488% of them have #200 (for today)

WE

Speak for yourself Mongoloid

We are still a Kingdom today, unlike Italy.

Racemixing is bad because its against nature. Nothing else in nature racemixes unless it is forced to by people.
See you hate humanity, I like humanity. All aspects of it, so 'living like a nigger' is idiotic. Niggers should live like nomads in their nations. Its not savagery its closer to how nature intended.

>appeal to nature fallacy
Back to your mudhutt, faggot.

Name a single europoor country with more of said traits than us. Protip: it doesn't exist
>b-bu scandis
Less, and also Mongol blood

I can't, we have to live in great civilizations now

Based and redpilled

Even the Roman emperors knew of our superiority.

>The Batavi were used to form the bulk of the Emperor's personal Germanic bodyguard from Augustus to Galba. They also provided a contingent for their indirect successors, the Emperor's horse guards, the Equites singulares Augusti.
>Tacitus (De origine et situ Germanorum XXIX) described the Batavi as the bravest of the tribes of the area, hardened in the Germanic wars, with cohorts under their own commanders transferred to Britannia. They retained the honour of the ancient association with the Romans, not required to pay tribute or taxes and used by the Romans only for war

This is also why the Franks here were capable of conquering west europe.

If I was a dictator I would institute a "soft eugenics" strategy. Voluntary sterilization for those below a certain IQ threshold, with a paid reward for doing so. The stupid and narrow minded would flock to this policy like flies to shit and it would be a self fixing strategy.

I would also reward 2 or more children between couples above a certain IQ and/or earning threshold.

It wouldn't be perfect but across a broad sample like a national population ultimately beneficial moving forward. And wouldn't need to be racist, it's already racist by proxy since inferior races score worse on IQ tests, but still gives smart ones a chance to make it.

One thing people don't realize is just how effective abortion is as a soft eugenics program. Wish the evangelical right would just drop the subject.

Attached: 1486960213007.gif (597x896, 649K)