How many here genuinely hate the US? I love the banter but I'm curious because things get heated quick

how many here genuinely hate the US? I love the banter but I'm curious because things get heated quick

Attached: patriot.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who wouldn't hate the eternal slave of the Juden?

monitoring this thread...

Hating a country is stupid

I dont hate the us
Most americans i know personaly are pretty alright
But i honestly hate most of the american int poster
The same is true for the french

I fucking love the US
But not the faggots there, gun grabbers and democrats and so on

Im from Austria

I actually like Americans and America. It doesn't mean I am blind to all America's faults and fucked up things that happen there.

Attached: 10 dolla mints of freedum.png (589x516, 334K)

All memes aside i like americans
I hate how they have time bring race and politics into everything tho

>I'm from Austria
Danke for this wizard

Attached: Gaston-Glock_01_DONOTUSE-Article-201410101440.jpg (620x372, 70K)

It's very hard not too, back in the day I used to say "I dont hate the people, I hate the gobernment" but nowadays the people are so ignorant and brainwashed to the damage they're doing to the world that they became one and the same

fuck gringos!

I guess I could say I genuinely hate the US.
Really, though, I just despise them. They disgust me.
They're like a polyp that extends its tentacles everywhere, ready to overthrow governments and start wars at the blink of an eye. In their eyes, everything is allowed if it furthers their interests and continues to keep them as the n.1 political and economical superpower

American int posters are on average undeniably lower quality posters than others

None of this has to do with America as a country and cultural entity

i don't

Is that the new heat coin ?

i like a lot of things about the US but their foreign policy can suck dick

Really? I'm fairly skeptical...
If none of that has to do with America as a country then what does it have to do with?

the only people on this board who genuinely hate america are sandniggers

Fair enough.

When I think of Italy I think of Italian cars, food, language, history, architecture, etc... I don't think about Italian foreign policy or military

>I don't think about Italian foreign policy or military
We have been at war for almost all of this country's existence.

So has the UK and France

That doesn't define the US though, war isn't something uniquely American, It's an empire thing.

That's because Italy doesn't do anything to anyone which is why everyone loves it.

You on the other hand start wars that you have no intention of seeing through, you wobble between this and that and in between 150,000 people died. And then, worst of all, you turn around and vilify the victim, like when you burned Syria to the ground then turned around in your own media and started calling the refugees "dangerous rapists that should be kept out" and your populace claps and howls like a bunch of roided out seals.

Not all of you, but most americans are too stupid, just like every other nation. The only difference is America has the power to influence everything, and so your stupidity is very dangerous (and used by the political elite)

case in point

Case in point.

Ok, I see your point.
But. A country is the sum of its constituents. Foreign policies included.
And really, your culture always seemed to me crude, coarse and subtly violent.
That's just my opinion, though. A subjective judgment.
What's not subjective is what I wrote in my earlier post

This is a great oversimplification. Any situation where the US has invaded a country in Asia was by proxy either in an effort to push against Russian expansion or to defend the Arabian peninsula.
I'm sure Syria was fine when children being out on the street at the wrong hour when the military decided to execute protestors, yeah. That didn't trigger American military intervention. We allowed that to play out naturally for several years before Russia announced its own plans to intervene in the assistance of Assad against rebel armies. So in a sense, you're blaming the USA for responding to the cock waving of its biggest adversary.

cope

What do you think of Swedish culture?

they have good meatballs

Syria had been fine for decades before your little cock measuring contest with the Russians. You just couldn't take that assad was close with Russia and Iran and was completely self-reliant.
You had the entirety of the middle east singing your praises and sucking your dicks with the exception of Iraq and Syria and now you've burnt them both to the ground.

>russia wants this?
>i want this
>i cant have this?
>im gonna destroy this

>...then im gonna blame the destruction on the filthy sandniggers

Literally caveman logic in the 21st century

>dangerous rapists that should be kept out
Thats not fair, but lets call the refugees as what they are.
They are draft dodgers escaping justice from the Assad regime, the legitimate government of Syria. Many of them have sympathies with Wahabi terrorist groups such as FSA and ISIS.
So no, I don't want them in my country. They should be sent back to Syria and forced to do their civic duty .

I love the US, or what it stands for. If only it had remained a shining bastion of freedom instead of the surveillance state it's fast becoming.
Good lad.

I hate America. I hope they will elect AOC in 2024 and a civil war will begin.

Syria will always be Ba'athist!

This

>So no, I don't want them in my country

Well tell your country to keep its fucking hands off lands that are 9000 miles away from it then. Tell your country to stop supporting dictators that keep everything ""stable"" and the resources in swiss bank accounts and YOU WONT HAVE ANY REFUGEES

>They are draft dodgers escaping
You talk tough for a man who's never seen blood in battle. You know little but but give your opinion anyway. It's the American way™

Why do Arabs always project NATO/Israel foreign policy only onto Americans? British and French are just as guilty.

I like Americans (slowly teaching them how to banter irl is always fun) but I'm not a big fan of how retarded their country can be. The UK is set on beating Poland to be the 51st state and I feel like it wouldn't be so bad if they sorted some of their shit out.

If the refugees actually did their duty and fought for Assad the war would end sooner and the Syrian society would be more stable.

>British and French are just as guilty.
They aren't

Can't disagree. I wonder what the founding fathers would think of America now.

~60% of Germans unironically and whole-heartedly believe that the US is some kind of human rights-violating rogue oligarchic empire that is controlled by the corporate military-industrial-intelligent complex. These people regarded the Iraq war as a war of aggression serving the interest of energy exploration and Guantanamo Bay on the same level as the Gulags in the Soviet Union.

>The UK is set on beating Poland to be the 51st state
holy shit a realistic brit

In what ways? We all have the same ties to Saudi Arabia.
Assad specifically blamed Qatar and France for starting the war. France also was the main driver of toppling Qadaffi.
USA is the main driver of the Iraq war, with British being active supporters.
Not to mention that the whole reason the middle east is a shitshow is because France and Britain fucked up the breaking up of the Ottoman Empire.
I don't really see how you can blame american citizens for the middle east but not French or british citizens.

They would be disgusted that we allowed Jews and Papists on the supreme court and let a negro be president

France and Britain are vassals of the US

I seriously don't understand what went wrong. America was once a beacon of hope. America single-handedly stopped colonization and gave all the peoples of the world the right to free determination away from the hands of the brits and the French. American always stood with the populace against tyranny. always was self-reliant and non-interventionist

Something happened after world war II, once America got a taste of power it got addicted.

Jow Forumscucks hate themselves more than they hate this great nation

We've had our economic ideology absolutely coupled to theirs since the 80's and leaving the EU will see us fall more into that. The only people you'll find denying the 51st state shit are the English because they're still convinced they have an empire.

We are all basically vassals of Israel

I actually like the US for the most part asides from their weird body positivity movement thing.

based non-englander

>America in charge of defending anybody
howling, fuck off you whore

Isn't Syria foremostly a playground of other Middle Eastern states like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran and so on?

>some kind of human rights-violating rogue oligarchic empire that is controlled by the corporate military-industrial-intelligent complex.
It's true
>mfw

Attached: 4936856.gif (500x281, 939K)

> The average person is dumb as a rock and oblivious to their surroundings
> Rampant, morbid Obesity
> Billions of dollars and lives wasted on pointless wars, while infrastructure is crumbling and healthcare is a nightmare; megacorporations over people
> Crime-infested (Is it true that there are parts of the country where you can be literally shot just for being there, like wtf?)
> General spiritual malaise and moral vacuum
> Youth lost to opioids
> Cities and suburbs are literally constellations of cookie-cutter cardboard boxes and run-down houses, tacky Taco Bell buildings and closed Toys R Uses, all separated by 12-lane roads, deserted space full of unkept grass and abandoned factories
> National culture consists of driving your fat ass (because public transport is the stuff of legends) to the nearest mall, which is the sad surrogate for a central square where the community would meet in like, say, European cities
> Oops! Said community doesn't even exist, since the country is so fucking divided, both ethnically and politically, no unifying shared identity
> Pop culture promotes ugliness, vanity, degeneracy
> No collective ethos other than 'get rich and fuck everyone else'
> No care for anything, trash and homelessness everywhere
> Politics boils down to Turbo-Capitalistic Mcfreedom™ (and don't forget to arm the teachers!) VS Ethnic Replacement, Inc.®
> Non-existent culinary tradition or sense of Beauty: most finest example of architecture being your local Olive Garden box (it's got bricks, like an authentic Italian building!)

Goodness gracious. Is this a nation to you? To me it sounds more like a post-national dystopic economic zone inhabited by a cacophonic mishmash of alienated people.
I'm sorry, someone had to say it.
I genuinely hope better days are ahead of you, though.
And although I dislike the US, I actually quite like Americans.

We got tired of being dragged into world wars

>goes on /int once

america is a great place. people focus too much on memes

pretty good post my dude
I hate how it's a nihilistic world melting pot with a supermarket now

You can't not hate their foreign policy.

I absolutely do

As do your cia niggers and NSA kikes anyway

Attached: Amerimonster.png (727x1038, 822K)

Based

I hate all europoors equally, nu-worlders get no special treatment.

Based and red pilled

mostly correct but
> General spiritual malaise and moral vacuum
is there any place in the western world which isn't a moral vacuum?
also where in italy are you from my man

Attached: American Person.png (522x456, 337K)

>We have been at war for almost all of this country's existence.

American Revolution: 6 years
War of 1812: 2-1/2 years
Mexican War: 2 years
Civil War: 4 years
Spanish-American War: Three months
WWI: 1-1/2 years
WWII: 3-1/2 years
Korean War: 3 years
Vietnam War: 8 years
Gulf War: Six months
Afghanistan war: 9 years
Iraq war: 9 years

That's about 50 years in 240 years so no.

you're forgetting all of the smaller ones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

>some random dispute with leafs over fishing rights in the 19th century counts as a war

I have good American friends. I just can't stand Jow Forums.

I love the United States of America.

/thread

I hate them constantly fucking around in the affairs of other country's then whining about "muh russia"

I hate the US because so many morons voted for Trump