How do slovenoids feel about this?

How do slovenoids feel about this?

Attached: 1550091767526-3.png (1024x1118, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Metro_Detroit#/media/File:FischerDetroit2010Census.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Teutonic_War_(1519–1521)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn't 1945 anymore retard. Most of them were replaced with slavs (poles, czechs, lithuanians)

but what's this?

Ethnicity in the German empire and Germanic and Czech part of Austria-Hungary, for some reason

Thanks for Sorbian

it's the most common version of great germany
meaning German Empire + Luxemburg + Imperial Austria + Burgenland

Where's Volga colony?

there are also some versions including the 1795 border, meaning annexing Russian Poland and keeping Galicia

yes we are nordic and germanic

It's not ethnicity. It's basically all territories where Germans happen too live, with the rest filled with minorities' colors to make look like German was majority language in more territories than it actually was.

In other words, the map is full of shit.

How do Germans justify owning any land that isn't red?

come home german man

'n shiet!

>How do slovenoids feel about this?

I feel that someone worked hard to make even nationalistic II Reich-era map look tame in comparison.

It's a pretty unimaginative map

LOOK AT THIS DUDE haha

Attached: 12.png (490x597, 55K)

post please

Attached: greater_germany_w_austrian_and_prussian_partitions_by_lehnaru_d9jd66c-pre.jpg (958x834, 81K)

Here's a map that excites the senses more, especially if they belong to a Slovene.

Attached: Karantanija_828.png (1006x1030, 40K)

thief

very aesthetic
here

Attached: 1523105604197.png (1024x623, 814K)

too fat
pic related would've been perfect
instead we got greedy and got btfo

Attached: 1550003016354.png (2000x1846, 686K)

Can can Germans stop avoiding this question? Why do they believe they should rule over land where there are no Germans at all?

>to make look like German was majority language in more territories than it actually was.
what areas are you talking about it's actually pretty acurate, even though it doesn't even shows the cities as german, where most of the germans liven in Oberschlesien and Westpreußen

What do Germans feel about this?

Attached: 1540671647532m.jpg (1024x740, 95K)

and celtic?

1) I don't believe we should
2) we don't
3) when we did rule over these territories people didn't care about such questions
4) what about you, how do you feel about living on an ethnically cleansed continent?

>Germans
>feel

No, tole je pa že malo boljše

Attached: kraljestvo_karantanija.jpg (800x491, 79K)

why is the uk not included?

Your map is accurate for the most part, but it exaggerates the presence of Germans in some areas a bit.

Attached: 1548479210217.jpg (779x600, 146K)

>letting the devil in your house

>why is the uk not included?
*nglos are eternal enemies of germans (and all mankind actually)

Holocausting ze Germs in their entirety was the only good and righteous thing the commies had the chance to do in 1945 and they failed even at that. Tsk tsk.

Attached: 21760275_3-e1444903785283-640x400.jpg (640x400, 71K)

It's pretty acurate in terms of which areas are polish/german, not taking density into account
Westpreußen is a bit messy due to Kashubians

Attached: Sprachen_Westpreussen.svg.png (2000x1611, 408K)

why is a Bulgarian asshurt at us? we never did wrong to you
in fact we helped you in both world wars
and today we give you EU gibs
so stop crying

It's shit but accurate. From the very top of my head:

- There's no Upper Sorbian on the map. At all. In fact Upper Sorbian in Saxony was and still is far more vital. In fact, the Sorbian area wasn't even fragmented into two halves before early 20th century.
- Kashubian on the coast wasn't separated from Polish. In fact, it was connected by a groups of dialects known as Kociewski and Borowiecki. The only German presence in the area was in area known as Kosznajderia, which was tiny and never managed to cut through the Polish dialects.
- Polish dialects in the Northeastern part of Lower Silesia were still firm majority by 1918. The capital of the area was Sycow (aptly named in Germas as "Polnisch Wartenberg")
- The western part of Greater Poland (Posen) was majority Polish with the exception of the very tip protruding into Brandenburg.

And so on, I can literally go for hours. And I am knowledgeable only on the Polish-German area, so God knows what's wrong with the rest.

It's a fantasy map, you shouldn't take it too seriously.

why was there a corridor of poles to the sea?

I thought EU is Great Germany nowadays.
It's good strategy. All is being done kindly with economy and kinda friendship, no bombs, no battles. People choose to be part of Great Germany by their own. Well done Huns, well done.

Poles lived there before Germans, Germans mainly settled in the large cities (like Danzig)

because the presence of germans east of that area is entirely due to teutonic crusaders which had no business invading the already catholic poland.

Because there were two waves of assimilation - from the west and east, and they didn't manage to meet.

>which had no business invading the already catholic poland.

Dunno if just joking or legitimately stupid.

They're Kashubians, a sub group of Poles or a group of Slavs related to Poles (depending on who you ask). That land was formally a part of the Crown of Poland before the partitions, unlike Prussia, which was just a fief and not officially part of the country, so the people didn't get germanized or replaced.
Notice that little tip protruding into Prussian territory, it was still visible in censuses about religion from a much later time, which I'm going to post in a minute.

Attached: 1543076772582.png (3133x2997, 177K)

yeah they did but they weren't supposed to

>which had no business invading the already catholic poland.
t. country founded on the ethnic cleansing of an entire continent

Here, that little tip called Ermland had a slightly higher proportion of Catholics than the rest of East Prussia, because of its history.

Attached: 1530030787294.jpg (744x600, 214K)

actually if you believe if our public education system canada is the worlds first ethnic paradise and was founded on the principles of multiculturalism

>- There's no Upper Sorbian on the map. At all. In fact Upper Sorbian in Saxony was and still is far more vital. In fact, the Sorbian area wasn't even fragmented into two halves before early 20th century.
correct, I admit that
- Kashubian on the coast wasn't separated from Polish. In fact, it was connected by a groups of dialects known as Kociewski and Borowiecki. The only German presence in the area was in area known as Kosznajderia, which was tiny and never managed to cut through the Polish dialects.
Well, those areas were messy and in some areas didn't had a absolute majority, in some germans were the biggest minority
see >- Polish dialects in the Northeastern part of Lower Silesia were still firm majority by 1918. The capital of the area was Sycow (aptly named in Germas as "Polnisch Wartenberg")
The poles in that area were appernently already a minority, even though they were a sizeable minority

Attached: Sprachen_in_Schlesien_1905_06.svg.png (1200x777, 264K)

ACKSHUALLY Britain and Prussia were great friends until the entente with France. The Seven Years War for instance as well as the Napoleonic Wars. There were also close links between Britain and the Duchy of Brandenburg even further back. If Britain wasn't scared of a colonial war with France WWI could have been a rerun of the Seven Years War with Britain and Germany vs France and Russia

>You helped them in both wars, dummy

how did prussia become german? were they actually ethnically germans or were they germanized baltic prussians?

>- The western part of Greater Poland (Posen) was majority Polish with the exception of the very tip protruding into Brandenburg.
exactly, those areas are the Grenzmark, which have been given to germany post WW1 as they were majority german
it's actually pretty accurate

Attached: Sprachen_Provinz_Posen_1910.svg.png (788x900, 192K)

settlement of Germans and assimilation of non-Germans

The teutononic order ruled over that land and brought in many German settlers, who over time mixed with the less numerous Baltic Prussians and assimilated them. The only area that still had significant Baltic cultural influence was Memel/Klaipeda, which had strong influences from Lithuanian culture and a Lithuanian ethnic minority.

those that survived were assimilated into the german crusader population

Alsatians also are french, autistoid

whoa................ so this..................................................... is the power of the SLOVENIAN nation

Attached: zomlovid slovenskih dežel.jpg (830x890, 257K)

>why is a Bulgarian asshurt at us?
But I'm not asshurt. It was just the right thing to do, your leaders' hubris that led them to think they can decide the fate of whole populations (in a laughably incompetent way, if I may add) should have been answered accordingly, with respect to the mores of the times.

>we never did wrong to you
True.

>in fact we helped you in both world wars
And we helped you too.

>and today we give you EU gibs
No, not really. There's a surprising lack of gibs towards Eastern Europe, and a surprising lack of complaints about the enermous amount of gibs towards various Medniggers, now that I think of it. And you personally are most likely a prole, so you aren't really in the position to give anything desu.

wow that map is so zoomed in it makes them look like they were big

>The poles in that area were appernently already a minority, even though they were a sizeable minority

That's because you show results for kreises counted as one. Moreover, there were some statistical 'shenanigans' typical for the era in order to inflate the numbers of the dominant ethnic groups. Poles did the same just 20 years later BTW. That was common practice of the area, I am not singling out just Germans.

But in fact there was a thin but nevertheless real Polish "belt" extruding few kilometers into Lower Silesia out of Posen/Greater Poland. After WW1 some of these territories (like the towns of Rychtal and Bralin) were incorporated into Poland. Those areas are very important from the point of view of Polish dialectology, because that's where the Lower Silesian dialect of Polish survived.

How did the Czechs manage to not get assimilated despite being surrounded and ruled by Germans all those years?

Fuck off retard. The 1944 Greater Germany borders are the real ones

>>>/leftypol/

Attached: Bolschewistenmalte.jpg (396x524, 61K)

Frederick the Great and his autism actually. Prussia between 1525 and 1720s was a German-Polish cultural hybrid with both languages used officially.

>Literally speak a german dialect
>Culturally, historically and genetically 100% german too
>HURR DEY WUZ FRENCH

Calm your autism faggot

They are germanics in denial

>we don't
explain this then

The map shows exactly what I said. Bar the "tip" protruding into Brandenburg, the area was mixed but majority Polish.

>Polackoids so devoid of any actual own historical achievements they try to claim prussia was polish

This level of DELUSION and LARP lmao

Almost as bad as when they try to claim the german researcher Nikolaus Kopernikus as one of their swampchimp tribe

How so? I wasn't born back then.
My great-grandpa fought only in the second phase of the war, that is, for the Russians, btw. Not that he wanted to fight at all lol.

Their elites were, heavily. Censuses from the 19th century show that Prague was majority german speaking. People in smaller towns and villages sticked to czech though, and eventually the language experienced a bit of a revival.

ITT: Chinlet G*rms

in a shitfight between krauts and the French I have to side with civilisation over G*rman barbarity

Attached: oath french.jpg (980x652, 90K)

Yeah I know what you mean
I think he just used those stats that I posted
But I don't think that this would make the map inaccurate as it is a very small part
It would be inaccurate if he made Oberschlesien like 2/3 german like some other maps did it

>This level of DELUSION and LARP lmao

Yeah LMAO.

In completely unrelated news, there's no evidence that the founder of Prussia, Albrecht Hohenzollern, spoke German at all. There's however a surviving handwritten letter by him in Polish.

Epic

Attached: Evropa.jpg (1815x1938, 182K)

>ITT: Chinlet G*rms

Attached: gay niggers dancing on french flag.png (719x375, 402K)

oh lol I need to look up the stat for that Kreis
how much more polish is it
0,5 % ?
I don't think this makes the map utter bullshit because he colored a Kreis literally being around 50/50

That's the point. The kreis in the OP's map is German plain and simple.

ok found it

Bomst
49,1 % german
50,4 % polish

Birnbaum
48,7 % german
50,2 % polish

rest speaks both

yeah, but do you really think that because of a 0,5% differnence the whole map is bullshit ?
It's polish, no doubt, but does this already make it completly shit ?

btw i wish they made a map like they did with detroit, which is really good imo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Metro_Detroit#/media/File:FischerDetroit2010Census.png

Attached: FischerDetroit2010Census.png (1024x1024, 1.75M)

Honest map would make those areas stripped or something.

yeah I know what you mean, I also wish that city are colored in and that the parts of West prussia are also stripped like some maps do it with oberschlesien

>yeah, but do you really think that because of a 0,5% differnence the whole map is bullshit ?
>It's polish, no doubt, but does this already make it completly shit ?

I get it. I may be overreacting, but that's mostly due to years of dealing with Jow Forumstards and their bullshits.

yeah this so much
it's cancer
on Jow Forums everyone hates everyone
That's why I like it here on Jow Forums a bit more
I have the feeling that here I can talk with poles better than on Jow Forums

curb your keyboard whining

>Silesian father who actively opposed the Teutonic order
>Wealthy Polish mother
>Born in Polish territory
>Studied in Polish capital
>Yeah he was actually German

Attached: Kopernik.jpg (556x648, 81K)

bruh calm down

I don't go there at all. Just bump at them when they invade other boards. You will find that modern Poles don't hate you at all, bar some autistic keyboard warriors.

In fact, I am very interested in histories of Lower Silesia and former Eastern Prussia, largely because this is where my family currently lives. Everyone with a shed of intelligence knows that there areas were multi-ethnic and pretty harmonious in many ways until late 18th century.

what's your problem leaf?

Attached: 1297836486170.jpg (251x249, 11K)

I am polish diaspora idiot
I thought it was obvious

Kek. He also commanded Polish armies against the Teutonic order.

I know poles aren't like this
I live near the border

Where? We might be almost neighbors.

Did he ?
I thought he was a astronomer, not a soldier

I think this map does a pretty good job of showing mixed and majority areas, and it reflects stuff like the Bielitzer Sprachinsel and the Wolhyniendeutsche. I also like that it shows Jewish centers of population.
I just wonder why it doesn't show any Germans in Łódź, even though the city had a significant minority (or even majority? I don't remember) of Germans.

Attached: 1519959741116.jpg (2672x2956, 721K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Teutonic_War_(1519–1521)

Dresden
I regular drive to Poland like Posen and Breslau

I was born in Zielona Góra, that's former Gruenberg. Been to Drezno a few times.