/balk/

student dormitory edition

old

Attached: DzCWzYIXcAEQxAr.jpg (675x900, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FwDZ4E9OKsA
youtube.com/watch?v=iKL05OP8EPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ceвepнa

Is he gay?

Attached: 1550000438648.png (634x515, 618K)

пpeкини дa бидeш пeдep и пpaти нeкoјa мaџapкa нaвaмy

Sup balk

Attached: 1548864222013.png (2244x946, 3.33M)

No because he's attracted to female characteristics

Pa dobro, nemoj tako : (

youtu.be/FwDZ4E9OKsA

MUUUUUUUUUU

>23:11:52
Exactly. High IQ post.

I'd tap that, and I hate traps

Ignore the greentexr pls.

servo-gypsoid
servo-askhaloid
White & Redpilled
servo-grekoid
White but bluepilled
Turk & Redpilled
serve

Please join us #
#
#

Ask us anything. Pay us a visit in our thread.

Attached: ana de armas.jpg (930x1395, 95K)

White

hitler was a good guy because he killed millions of slavs and greeks.

how could you be evil and kill millions of slavs at the same time? that is impossible

She is so cute

>albo enters thread
>his limited brain can talk only about murder

Attached: 81C0F455-EC64-441B-BB14-8074C8B055BD.jpg (577x444, 27K)

Attached: topo6.jpg (350x421, 14K)

The only thing i’ve murdered is your MOM’s PUSSY LMAOOOOO KIT

How do you meet new people when there are only two people you kniw well in the entire city?

Attached: 1525003496270.jpg (1284x804, 861K)

You can only make acquaintances after 20+ desu. The best is probably through work or uni otherwise idk how, maybe some meetings with people who have similar interest?

Seriously idk, I have my friends from childhood and its enough. If I or them emigrate some day don't know how I will cope desu

And this is exactly why you should have stayed in Serbia btw

I'm goiny back to college this year, so I'll probably befriwnd some people there, but idk I'm afraid my two friends here will get tired of me before that.

Why do humans lose their ability to acquire friends after they hit 20?

>You can only make acquaintances after 20+ desu.
Wrong

The bond you have with your childhood friends can't be replicated with that as when forming friendship as adults, at least how I view it. Sure, you can be good friends, trust each other and all that but it will never be the same imo

only true in balkan shitholes like fyrom where everyone is inbred and retarded

Why are these neets talking about friends when they dont have any

Ikibey reveals his location

Why do you people have trouble making friends? You approach people, talk to them and voila, it's done.
t.not autist

He's from Frankfurt, if you didn't know it already

that region is 35000 sqr km and has 11million people. im sure that subroach lives in Stuttgart though

Takjng to people is the easy part, the hard part is starign to hang out with them, talking to them regularly, no longer being just a mere acquaintance etc.

You make friends through shared struggles and experiences, and you can make them anytime. Childhood friends can be just as fake as post 20 acquaintances, especially in the zoomer age.

No wonder he hates albanians, they are swarming stuttgart more than any city

Why tho? I've met people only once in a bar, talked to them for few minutes and we became friends. I can call him right now for a drink and he would come.

Becaude its weird to start pestering peoole immediately after you meet them

Me and bro taken last summer. I'm on the right

Attached: pej.jpg (1125x827, 114K)

I haven't tried making new friends, don't need it. Edgy as it is can't be too much around normalfags, they annoy me. I like my cave.

t.semi-autist

This, I went to the nearest çajtorë and now Afrim is my best friend

No, it isn't? If I was you, a new guy in Hungary, especially one who is starting college I would get familiar with everyone.

Unless you're like

>some people have good lives
>they travel all over the world
>they have a family
uh, I don't believe it

Very gay story you've got there m8

are you the TURK

Post more of the cutie, diaspora fag.
Shiptars don't need friends, they have their cousins.

How do I become a rapper? i wanna be famous

Aslo another thibg that I'm worried qbout is that im third year incollege (i took a year off) which meand that eveybody made friends already so they might decide to just ignore me

Slusaj go Slatkar za da go dobiesh toj raperski filing

youtube.com/watch?v=iKL05OP8EPw

Breh you are giving me some strong flashbacks from a year ago when I did the same thing with uni

But that's even easier, you can stick to a roasties group for example as a new guy and fugg one of them :ddd

mnogu go sakam albumov zasto bev u osnovno koa izleze i me potseka na starite denovi

Lmao faggot ass enverbey

>enverbey looks and dresses as a fag
color me surprised

>enverbey has money to leave his ghetto let alone fly to albania

That's Serbia.

are you in college now?
ni I can't

You look like a karderr enverbey ,but not as karderr as Giovanni here.

Attached: Giovanni_Gentile_primo_piano.jpg (220x303, 15K)

Albania looks like 1995 then, probably some high class bar cafe there, in Sofia this would be an absolute dump

yes, I also took a leap year in second towards third year of studying.

Ja u toa vreme mrzev komercijala i odev na nastapi vo MKC i ostali slicni mesta na green out, str2, vido i ostala bagra

stfu bugar

and this faggot insults me
subhuman i would rape you irl

I ja, i ona mestoto sto bese pod zeleznicka ako se sekavas? na underground zurki.

Gnight /balk/

I kinda feel bad for ikibey since that candybar story. imagine being so fucked you can't get a candybar as an adult male. Ikibey needs our help to get a job and change his life.

Da da, tamu jaki transovi, tehno..imase
laku noc

What's this story about?

Koa go zatvorija site pocnaa da iskacaat u havana i markana.

ikibey had a birthday and he went to a supermarket and couldn't buy his favorite candy.

life is constant pain
nobody is afraid of sleep
so nobody should be afraid of death

>tfw too lazy to make a sandwich or something and eat only bread to fool my stomach before I go too sleep
Marakana poshtuem iskreno, mnogupati sum odel najveke radi rock/metal sho svirea. Sega ima ko poveketo denovi se svirat samo pop, pop-rock pesni. Ja ubivaat taa park-shema nekako.
Inace celo sredno pa i faks vo park sum go proshol i ic ne zhalam.

go for a trip somewhere, just work a month save money and leave. you might not want to die when you see a different place .

I literally take all the ingredients for a sandwhich and eat them separately, they mix in my mouth and make the sandwich.

that's a town in kosovo, called peja

what place?

Somewhere by the sea in southern europe.

What in god's name compelled you to do this?

Did you visit the lovely churches and the old train station?

I want to live there not spend only a few days there.

I hate german subhumans so much they deserve genocide under torture

albanians destroyed the churches because they pray to allah

you need to visit to feel the difference, if you watch pictures you see nothing.

>9 (Yous)
My work here is done. Pic stolen from reddit

why though? you will be treated like a subhuman in greece as well

>being proud of baiting /balk subreddit
notice how i didn't give a (you). That proves im smarter than those people

Yeah I was only waiting for you actually but too much time went by without a reply so I decided to cut my losses lmao. Next time I get (You)

but i know how it feels like

nice weather
nice people
nice food
nice place
they could call me subhuman all the day

inshallah next time brother

Churka's birthday went by and his parents sent him some cheap fruit and no one else remembered. So he went to the grocery store to buy his favorite chocolate bar but didn't have enough money lmfao so he walked home sad and raged on Jow Forums

every time the story changes
the original wont survive
everything dies

it will survive alright

Attached: snack.png (1299x254, 87K)

Great it replied to me. Third shower I've taken today..brb

>this image makes ikibey happy

Attached: tangerine.jpg (225x225, 7K)

it wont
stirages will fail
you will die
humanity will die

LMAO

Attached: yumyum.jpg (512x512, 46K)

Attached: ikibeyfeeding.jpg (1300x1066, 132K)

you are going to die
first your parents
then you
then your descendants

nothing will survive
your memory will be erased
you will never exist anymore after death

>you will never exist anymore after death
well, we don't know that for sure, you brainlet atheist
just because we cannot keep in touch with or witness the miracles/internevtions of g-d that doesn't mean our ancestors couldn't
when we die they may be an afterlife, for example a place(heaven/hell), or maybe we are reborn, or maybe our conciseness joins that of g-d, or maybe we will live on as a spirit, or maybe we will simply wake up from matrix and see what awaits us there
but ofc, on the off-chance that there really is nothing, we should still try to be positive, as it makes us more productive, achieving immortality may as well be the "mission"/"calling" of all living things, and that's good enough for me to try

even so, better effort and longer life also mean you get more time to be productive/helpful. the people who invented the computer, the internet and the browser that you're using, as well the language and alphabet that you are communicating with may all be "dead" but their contributions still survive. even if you're a business person, that's basically the same as being a philanthropist, of even if you're just a cog in the machine, so long as you're not making trouble, it means you contribute to this effort
whatever your dream may be, exploring space, getting "mind powers", etc, you should always be positive and try to achieve it
depressions realistically comes from not seeing the "fruits of your labour", feeling like your feet are stuck in a swamp, and so on, is because you do not "get things done" you don't "see them come to fruition", so you need to always try improve and appreciate what you do, much like a DIY man, this is the nature of our species

Attached: 1403650205273.jpg (391x364, 31K)

If there is GOD, I am going to hell.

escapism