What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-194609_Chrome.jpg (1080x1787, 564K)

Or this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-194141_Chrome.jpg (1080x266, 178K)

OR tHiS

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-194820_Chrome.jpg (1080x930, 403K)

My question is: why would we want to save it?

If Soros is telling you you're doing something wrong, you're doing something right.

>outdated party system
what

>defending Europe
>chairman of Open Society Foundation
More doublespeak BS.

>the values on which the EU was founded
enslaving the germans?
I agree

shh, it's all over now
come May Augustus Salvini will be Emperor of Europe and you rapefugee importing jews can't stop him

Attached: Salvini Anime.jpg (879x960, 135K)

Probably means the way national parties pack EU parliament seats with partisans who aren't particularly wise or charismatic to reward them with high paying jobs, and focus all their power seeking on national elections. The EU seats are not treated as seats of power by parties such as the ones in my country.

Nearly the only recognizable EU parliamentarians are the ones that shame the whole institution like Farage and the polish bowtie. These showy guys get strong representation that is much harder to get at national level, because european elections have lower turnouts than national elections - as with all elections, lower turnouts boost the extremes as moderates tend not to be as invested in politics.

He has this dream of le super open society where all people chase butterflies and shit under one flag. He isn't evil, he just has a shitty dream.

This. I think we need pan-european parties.

But they are the ones controling everything

By that logic if Jow Forums shitters and anti-establishment righties don't like you, than you're probably right.

Fuck the EU but not everyone wanting to keep it is out to take your guns and your white genes, Joe Gomez

that's literally making the case of eurosceptics and giving it to them as well

Who is "we"?
Fuck off you braindead mutt

Sometimes things don't go as planned

Germans being enslaved by the EU? Please stop posting

>He isn't evil
except that he regularly fucks the economy for huge populations for profit. he's a opportunist in every way. like everyone else he wants these "super open societies" just because he wants same laws everywhere and no borders to allow big corporations to freely expand to all countries.

Nobody actually controls shit in the EU. The bureaucracy just consumes money, the proles in the West whine about "they takin or jerbs (Eastern Europeans)", the proles in the East whine about "they takin or jerbs (ex-Soviets)", the proles all over whine about "they takin or jerbs (Arabs and shit)", nobody cares, and life goes on. That's it more or less.

except that he usually finances random bookish societies and never influences anything, and is not affiliated with actual big money corporations.

Nah. He has fucked up shit pretty bad in currency market. Maybe someone else would've done it but he has openly stated he doesn't care about social consequences for what he did. Note that this was a while ago and he has tried to keep a better image and doesn't say stuff like that anymore.

I do believe that he had a revelation after crushing the pound and now he wants a better world.

Europe needs more solidarity.

while I agree with you, I have to be realistic and tell you that won't happen in a long time

He didn't hurt the pound. He and several other analysts said the pound was going to crash because the UK was trying to pump it artificially against the mark - and they put their money where their mouth was. I applaud them for that. I wish all talking heads on TV actually faced consequences for their predictions.

what about asian currency crisis?

Jow Forums shitters don't bankrupt and plunder countries leaftard

Please don't ban memes EU I take back all bad things I'm sorry

Attached: 1461972144011.jpg (657x527, 68K)

The Thai bank ruined it's own credibility. While the bubble was growing Soros was one of the people who betted it was going to pop, but he wasn't even one of the biggest betters.

If reading about Soros life taught me anything is that it is best not to push against market trends: just try to stay ahead of them.

The Thai bank could've devalued it's currency incrementally to match it's U$A's dollar supply but instead it tried all sorts of tricks, even spending MORE of it's reserves, to make it seem like their currency was gonna MOON.

Attached: the south sea bubble was the bitcoin of the early 18th century.png (917x564, 351K)

are you the banker portubro that's always in the brexit and EU threads shitting on economics brainlets?

White Americans are superior, yuropoor scum. Bow down

FUCK SOROS AND FUCK THE EU
t. commie

Attached: 1469286264541.png (1000x563, 906K)

We need to identify and strengthen European institutions which exist outside the scope of the EU. What are they?

No, I'm not a banker, but I did write about banks and the EU this week I think, so maybe you are thinking of me? I'm a bit more involved with my bank than most people my age because I've had to handle my own finnances without parents.

And if all the other Billionaires are telling you Soros is the problem, maybe you should take that as a hint that Soros is doing something good?

He funds INET which is designed to go against Neoliberal orthodoxy. He funds Transparify so that shady think tanks have to disclose their funding. He funds civil liberties organisations all around the world. He writes books about democracy and freedom. He funded movements against George Bush's Iraq War (while others billionaires like Trump were supporting it and some were profiting). Do these sound like the activities of an evil billionaire intent on global domination? Or a billionaire who retained his liberal values that wants to fund liberal causes he believes in?

The fact that mouth breathing Jow Forumstards such as yourself repeat any stupid shit that Breitbart (owned by a billionaire) feeds you about LE EVIL SOROS while claiming to be red pilled demonstrates your hilarious lack of critical thinking and self-awareness. Maybe he actually think for yourself instead of desperately trying to fit in.

Attached: IMG_8668.jpg (900x900, 83K)