Stop bullying us

Stop bullying us.

Attached: 360gamechat.jpg (1125x1092, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJbkEeslEZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=cLiDFFvwkbQ
youtu.be/mIV6hhoj3-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Instagram

Attached: soy dance.gif (413x243, 51K)

>People who didnt grow up with a ps/ps2 exist now

Attached: 684643545.png (556x592, 109K)

And 360box gamechat crowd wouldn't have last a second in our schoolyard.

Couple years ago we had a famous child celebrity on TV. For some reason loonies on social media grew an insane hatred for her and just attacked and insulted her on facebook, said she had no talent, constantly told her to die and criticized every little thing she did.
>she was 6 years old
Internet brings the worse of people.

Attached: 20160126184956.jpg (600x350, 167K)

Poor girl, what happened to her in the end?

she's 16 now and is still insanely hated btw, no idea why
>inb4 no one cares

Attached: 50837232_388929221683887_6968629013831039718_n.jpg (640x800, 133K)

She's still famous.
Here's a video of her being abused in public.
youtube.com/watch?v=WJbkEeslEZ0

>Xbox 360 is 13 years old now
my god

Didnt read

Can someone translate the video?

can't*

nothing interesting the jew man is telling her to give the painted kid a kiss
if you look at the comments people are still insulting her lmao

No European on Jow Forums could last in an American inner-city school.
youtube.com/watch?v=cLiDFFvwkbQ

>All niggers
kek
Also in the comments
>Coming from poverty and an environment like this, most kids lose hope for their future and stop caring. So if anyone has a problem with them, why would they care. If you wearing the fly new Jordan's but I'm just wearing these fake Jordan's from off the ave, I'm going to take them. If you bragging about your chains, money or new watch, NIGGA gimme that shit bull don't need it I got a family to feed and bills to pay. Poverty really impacts poor governed communities and well governed communities are filled with rich PEOPLE who have never experienced poverty. Theres the answer to your question.
Fucking niggers man

say that word one more again and I'll beat yo ass whiteboy

You know how you can solve that?Don't have social media.It's literally a gossip/spy shit that fuels your retarded obessessive interests.Girls use that to inherently make publicity for their pussies and literally think that any of that will be meaningful for their lives.I know a girl that shitposts on twitter everysingle fucking hour,she lives there literally and even tho she talks to alot of people both outside and inside twitter to me she will always look like a girl with insecurity issues and is an absolute attention whore.
This mostly happens from early teens to 25 years of age,when they mostly have left college and are faced with the reality of life,that nobody actually gives a fuck about their instragrams and that it shouldn't be seen as a validation tool

niggers?

Who is she?

>white kids don't get vio-
youtu.be/mIV6hhoj3-0

I almost got jumped for calling some faggot a faggot back in middle school
Times have changed

But then you'll be socially isolated. You have no choice but to follow the herd.

This seems pretty fun. My highschool was really boring and weren't allowed to do anything.

Her name is Malaysia? What the fuck

Black schools are pretty fun if you don't mind getting randomly punched, kicked, and spit on for no reason.

el goblino...

>bullying is wrong

Attached: 1549928518680.png (644x740, 11K)

Based nigger

la creatura

>is lightskin
>uses dark emojis
y do chicanos do this