What the fuck is wrong with japanese people?

What the fuck is wrong with japanese people?

Is this how asians transform into insects?By pushing them into group activities and pressure them under society?

youtube.com/watch?v=7dkbO72BRqo

Attached: jun.jpg (400x300, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/2980357/asia-photos-peace-sign-v-janet-lynn-konica-jun-inoue/
imgur.com/gallery/IiLBH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do Asians always do that stupid peace sign shit in photos?

because we kill you?

Attached: silence-oscars--633x356.jpg (633x356, 143K)

>random missionaries literally stained our relatioship with a country even tho they had nothing to do with the slave trade which was prohibited by our king at the time

Because we used to

We do this in America too, where do you think the Japs got it from?

Attached: 다운로드 (1).jpg (250x202, 9K)

really? I thought it's a japanese thing

lol

Attached: lol4.jpg (736x1081, 152K)

t. macaco

Attached: 0000068683.jpg (640x480, 35K)

I know but I think it's basically a different thing or lost in translation so hard

Japs are incapable of creativity, of course not.

it's a world war ii victory sign that the allies used

>go to job interview dynamic
WHY AM I BEING PUSHED INTO A GROUP ACTIVITY AND BEING PRESSURED UNDER SOCIETY

I like when their idols do devil horns

I think getting rid of its whole political meanings is somehow creative

Of course you would.

i want to find love in japan

ok daddy-san

but my original point is that probably normies never do such things in the west like the way that japs do

here people do peace sign, but showing the backhand most of the time and in a way that it looks less tryhard, dont know how to explain

>backhand
maybe it means fuck you in some countries like uk so I guess it has a different history

bump

>normies never do such things in the west like the way that japs do
No they did it exactly like that for a while and then everyone stopped because it was played out

surprising if true. I thought it had some sort of political meaning like in the anti-vietnam war movement in the us

No. Everyone did it for a while, that's why some countries (such as Japan) still do it. It's still popular elsewhere too.

>Everyone did it for a while
when?

concerning widespread use (obviously individuals do use it anywhere today)...
the west: late-ww2 to present (not as popular though, especially amongst youth)
the world: 60s to present (not that popular in most countries)

It's more of a sign boomers use.

Also, there's a lot of similar signs such as bunny ears, air quotes, and backwards version (which is an insult in the Commonwealth/Britain).

radiation. Fukushima and Hiroshima ruined those poor people

Attached: 37.jpg (1024x1322, 220K)

Thats the thing they are best at though.

that looks like fun 2bh. wish we did that stuff here

Attached: 1529305583903.gif (528x555, 816K)

Became really popular only after 1972 Inoue Zyun's Konica ads

Attached: vsign.jpg (332x470, 42K)

like I said I know it was a some sort of symbol after the ww2 for the main allies
>the world: 60s to present
I think it was highly related to the counterculture of the 60s in the west so I think it basically had a political meaning too

In Japan, the obsession with peace sign started about the early 70s. probably some Japanese saw some westerner doing peace sign in the same context of 60s counterculture and just spread it as “just a sign”, it's still really huge to the present.
tbqh, I doubt that it was a thing like Japan's case even in the 60s west

time.com/2980357/asia-photos-peace-sign-v-janet-lynn-konica-jun-inoue/

Dude we don't deserve to say anything as to collectivism.

In Japan's case, it's not really sure why that sign spread so much. It just spread like crazy and then spread to east asian countries as well.

Fuck extracurricular activities.

zhang, kys asap

Attached: chink in porto.jpg (935x2770, 286K)

why japanese don't have a compassion for their fellow man?
imgur.com/gallery/IiLBH

Shit
Fucking chink subhumans

based im honoured to be featured in this screencap

just call everyone you don't like Chinese huh, retard low iq subhuman Takeshi
tell me your address so I can come to your address and I will kill you asap along with all of your ugly nip friends

Attached: japanlogic.jpg (368x475, 48K)

>tf
>tp

>By pushing them into group activities and pressure them under society?
says incels against prom

don't know why people say that, its like pointing out while standing outside that it is raining outside, everyone knows idiot lol
I am Canadian

Attached: canada flag.jpg (1600x1200, 285K)

>tfw my school never went this hard

Fuck this gay country

Extremely based zhang. but what is a chinese doing in portugal?never heard of chinese in south europe

Apparently Konica started running those ads in 1971, which would weaken the claims about Janet Lynn making it more prominent

not him but i ate food in Chinese restaurants run by the Chinese in Guernica and Algeciras. they are ubiquitous. it was scrumptious btw

So is that what ""JOMON"" look like? That ain't different from mongolians lmao

They are mixed with continental races.
It doesn't explain the reason of their ugliness though.

(doesn't mean Korean appearance is any better than Japanese at all)

Asians have derived their dietary calories from rice harvests for untold millenia. This renders them a very different character compared to wheat farming westerners. Rice is a grain that yields bounteous returns provided that a large number of people work together to produce results, and a certain plan of action is stuck to for a very long time with only the mildest and most infrequent modification. Any chink (lol) in this system and rice is incredibly inefficient or catastrophically wasteful to produce. So any independence of spirit or willingness to do one's own thing is seen as selfish and a burden on the community, and change is spooky and needs to be handled with caution. Everyone is bred to feel highly interdependent on one another - to feel insecure without the assurance of everyone else in the community, and to feel a strong need to impress dependability on others.

Compare this with wheat, which offers only small benefits for large coordinated team projects but is entirely manageable by just one household or even one person. This encourages independence and a view that the most important way to get along with neighbours is to not get in the way of their actions and for them to not get in your way. A given farmer is encouraged to farm as much as they feel like and can within the circumstances, and to reap a reward fittingly, encouraging adapatability, inventiveness and a degree of personal care, the degree of seriousness/casualness to suit the self. The notion of personal ownership naturally follows as you own as much as you personally farm and reap as much reward, rather than anything more collective.

Stemming from this, the east asian is naturally more neotenic - retaining the features of preadolescence into adulthood - than the westerner, who is admittedly quite neotenic in a number of ways themselves. Asians physically and mentally resemble western children in proportions as they retain a lifelong feeling of dependency on others, which they enjoy.

Attached: 1531104646591.jpg (1120x840, 234K)

Their desire to be nonthreatening

>tfw your school never had these events