Be british policeman

>be british policeman
>you're the one who goes on his knees, instead of criminals

Attached: 1549761564096.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fQcjmt2Q_o
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-40998621
youtube.com/watch?v=opPV1-IUmGw
youtu.be/YoqXLbchg6Y
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/03/swedish-police-shoot-dead-man-20-downs-syndrome-had-run-away/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this real

Attached: maca.jpg (572x621, 104K)

is that worse than armalite twister in the US?

just so this on /sp/

Attached: bongs.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

this people used to rule the world.

lol, a copper with a sense of humour. How rare. Most of them are uptight cunts with a power trip, down here.

Holy fucking shit HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: ne_nt0vfexkpK1spsojg_500.jpg (500x495, 60K)

>apprehended without killing anyone
American police could learn a thing or two from this, desu.

British police are very polite and you can actually chat to them. Very rarely will you come across as a cunt. It's weird how nice they are.

chad cop desu

i hate this country

yikes...

this

Of course, americhildren will only be able to view things in a black-and-white manner while rambling on in their usual "YEA KILL'EM POW POW POW" fashion.

Soy

Also our cops do based and community building shit regularly, but your cuck'd government only shows the (((UNARMED URBAN YOUTH))) narrative, kiddo

Cops here can be pretty patient, especially when it comes to dealing with drunks and others otherwise off their heads but not really at risk. Not really polite, though, too arrogant for that.
Used to live in a town with a police academy where most of the police from the state graduated from their training and education, prior to being sent off as a newfag at some station somewhere. Around the time of graduation was a pretty horrible time to be on the roads, lel. So many new cops and more experienced cops looking to act big.
I was nearly ran over by one of them one year. A young guy with some other young guy next to him in a patrol car; he decided to chuck a u-turn in front of traffic, across double lines just before a busy roundabout. I was walking across the road when all of a sudden this cop car does a dirty big sudden turn, oversteers and only just corrects in time as I jumped out of the road.
Mad cunts at times.

wtf man

Attached: 1536678034054.png (420x420, 267K)

Yikes indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=4fQcjmt2Q_o

>chad
>faggot
no

t. bootlicker

Education it's very expensive here, so most people here and abroad that know English are richcunts. Just a horde of egomaniacs with delusions of grandeur. Things are slowly changing but it's still a patron.

Fucking hell mate. You were lucky there.
What do you mean?

He is a poorfag complaining about inequality

he seems cool

This pretty much

>are you okay
>no!
holy shit the pig literally starts squealing when he founds out he almost slew one of his own, when if it was a civvie he would have shrugged and said "shots fired suspect down" into his radio and then went home and fucked his wife and played catch with his son

>Most of them are uptight cunts with a power trip, down here
Explaining the reason of that.

Watch live pd to break that conditioning goy

Holy fuck, the state of America. A lot of those comments sum it up pretty well

Either wrong quote or you can't into greentext

bad eggs man, bad eggs. plenty of good cops, but the nature of peace officers means that sociopaths can do fucked up shit when in that role. its like people with access to kids. basically we need to crucify cops that shoot unarmed people after they escalated the situation themselves and hockey coaches that touch kids. these people have immense responsibilities and we cant let dirtbags do this shit

>I thought you were a bad guy!
Lmao

burger cops are a special kind of stupid to be honest

The utter state of that video

>uptight cunt gets mad, because someone misuse greentext.
You already proved my point, retard.

Why do you brand me as an uptight cunt? It's childish, and why do you brand people that knows the lingua franca as uptight cunts, it's seriously average, everyone knows english, even the basics, it's not latin, why the envy?

British bolice are worthless cunts.

At least America's way is somewhat effective.

I brand you like that, because you're just nit-picking my posts without a solid base.

I brand those people like that because they're like that, don't try to fool yourself, Chile it's very classist, we even brand poor and rich neighborhoods, that doesn't happen anywhere in LATAM.

Off everyone knows the basics, but you can't go to Australia just knowing the basics.

>why the envy
Tipical thinking of the average chileANO. Money isn't everything, hope someday you understand.

Why?

Lol imagine being this underage.

> that doesn't happen anywhere in LATAM.
Boy you need to get out there
> but you can't go to Australia just knowing the basics.
Many people I know went there taking advantage of paid holidays, with lesser english

You want things for free and easy because you exists, fuck off

>You want things for free and easy because you exists, fuck off
Nice strawman. What is your preferred brand of shoe polish?

kiwi, now fuck off

"Oh shit that was Jacob."
"Are you okay!?"
I feel bad for laughing but that the way he said the first sentence and then the second, with pure incompetence. It's not friendly fire in a first person shooter you dipwad, you don't get to start the level over.

Attached: Laughing Bara.jpg (499x449, 45K)

>Boy you need to get out there
I've been out in Peru, Argentina, Colombia. Even I lived in Argentina for a while and none of those countries brand neighbourhoods like "poblacion" or "villas".
>Many people I know went there taking advantage of paid holidays, with lesser english
Moving the goal post... I see.
>You want things for free and easy because you exists, fuck off
And... ad hominem at last. Have a great day uptight cunt.

>"Oh shit that was Jacob"
This sounds like a line and delivery out of a comedy movie

Attached: 1530337932508.jpg (268x284, 17K)

The absolute state...

they care more about being politically correct than actually solving crime

Attached: 1498159145947.jpg (573x950, 157K)

Yes indeed, they are very nice. Unless you're British ofc, then they systematically participate in the rape and exploitation of your people.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-40998621

FUCKING LOOOOOL
>oh shit dude
>I didn't know that was you man

Attached: 1543710444337.jpg (118x250, 3K)

If this was in america, he would have just shot those people

Attached: 1524450294399.png (600x600, 478K)

Attached: Dr._Robotnik.jpg (1875x2500, 519K)

These inbred island fuckers used to run the entire world 100 years ago. Has any country ever been more JUST in all of human history?

>weakness
>stupidity
> both embarrassment's that should be justly ridiculed for life
All your fighting about is whose cop is less of a waste of taxpayers dollars at this point'

youtube.com/watch?v=opPV1-IUmGw

Honestly seems like a nice guy, my problem is with the cunts that claim to be fighting for the guy.

Attached: wtf is this.jpg (1000x709, 75K)

I see nothing wrong with Police trying to integrate with communities. It lowers the "us vs them" mentality that other countries have.

We don't have the same as the US where people refer to police as "pigs", because the police here act fairly and don't just shoot everyone.

yikes, you must be sniffing too much petrol. youre subhuman if you think embarassing yourself like br*t c*ps when tasers exist is the "best way".

Yeah killem

Yeah hugem

Police are there to protect and serve, or did you forget that? It isn't their job to play judge and executioner, we have courts and prisons for those sorts of things.
So yeah: "hugem" is much more preferable to "killem".

you forgot that you're responding to an american.

>protect and serve
>americops
user, I...

Jesus Christ lmao by far the most cucked country in Europe

Attached: CEE05830-967C-4EA4-A05C-A0F56D28CFF7.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>brits have orwellian nightmare surveillance system
>but the cops are wimps

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 8911A5A3-0F22-4591-BA4F-EB9FADE279B4.jpg (1290x716, 249K)

based
new world savages need not to reply, fucking animals

>tasers easily kill yuropoors
No wonder why their races are being phased out lmao

*gets arrested for posting slightly unsavoury content on the internet*

who cares about a dead nigger

nobody so why dont you shoot yourself?

Well Britain invented modern policing so I think they have a better idea of what police should do compared to burgersharts, especially when you consider their crime rate in comparison to the Americas.

He would get court marshalled here for this, discharged dishonourably too.

>everyone just staring
Absolute state.

youtu.be/YoqXLbchg6Y
Hmmmm

sweden looks like what I imagine the 1st shithole martian colonies would look like

This was in Scotland. They are pacifist by nature.

No ?! i thought there was only scottish in Scotland, for christ's sake is there any place on that Earth without nigger and sandnigger ?

i went to a pride parade once...
>middle of summer
>gay pride parade is in town and boss makes everyone go
>we're supposed to walk along and hand out promotional stickers
>It's super hot on the day of the parade
>I'm wearing company shirt lots of rainbow attire and whistle in mouth
>it's a huge party and most women stand in low cut tops or bikinis by the road
>some stripped off their tops and are standing there in their bras
> everybody's drunk
>I go to hand them the promo-stickers
>stick one right on a girls chest
> everybody thinks it's funny because I'm that cute gay guy
> repeat
> mfw I touched more boobs on this day than any of you will in your lifetimes

Attached: smugbastardb3ta.jpg (280x180, 11K)

>be Swedish police
>know all kind of fucked up Ahmeds roam the street
>get alarm about man armed with machine gun
>fuuuuuu
>respond to the call with several other squads
>see said man turn around and wave the weapon towards them
>*everyone empties their magazines into the fucker*
>go nearer
>it's a downs syndrome kid with a toy gun
>"ah shit"
>eric could only say the word mum and had wandered away on his own that morning

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/03/swedish-police-shoot-dead-man-20-downs-syndrome-had-run-away/

Attached: Rip in peace Eric.jpg (1920x1081, 564K)

Attached: 157389453.jpg (540x472, 54K)

One less "mommy" poster is all good by me.

I feel sorry for the policemen

this is fucked up

this is genius
>meet a girl
>hey I'm gay but I will make exeption for you
>no aids tho!
>she's probably stunned and agrees right away
>have sex
>rinse repeat

eric was too good for this earth

Yep, some of the officers had only been on the job for a couple weeks. Talk about bad day at work.

there's so many movies based on this she will see through you

Wow this is shameful..... like this comment if you believe CRIMINALS should be TERMINATED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.... the police force isn't there to protect you!!!!! God bless state sanctioned killings

I supposed it's not fit or proper unless someone ends up dead and 40 rounds in the back

state

He probably liked chocolate milk and hotdogs

lmfao

Scots are the ones who shill the absolute hardest for third world immigration. In fact, Scotland is worse because they move immigrants to even the smallest villages and islands. In England the immigrants (apart from poles) only stay in the big cities and towns.