Do you wear suits for work?

Do you wear suits for work?

Attached: 122370222488_005.jpg (4429x5906, 579K)

i don't have a job, and never had one lol

>work

not a fan of voluntary slavery

Attached: Ax1sidlg.jpg (512x512, 30K)

based. fuck wagies

Fuck no. Polo and jeans. Gave suits up a long time ago after realizing I hated that shit.

Are wagies even humans, lads?

Attached: 1548312274529.jpg (1000x500, 44K)

Honestly no, and since I’m a lawyer I really should. But I’m much more comfortable wearing dressing shirts and a pair of nice jeans or twill pants, no shits given. Also never tuck my shirts in even though I’m also supposed to. When I have hearings I will wear a suit tho.

It's easy to identify Japanese workers they're the only ones insane enough to wear jackets in the tropics.

Only to interviews.

Kys neet scum you’ll never amount to anything and you’ll die a fat virgin. Your dad will never be proud of you. You’ll die alone. No one will ever remember you

/businesscasual/ masterrace get in here

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>Kys neet scum you’ll never amount to anything and you’ll die a fat virgin. Your dad will never be proud of you. You’ll die alone. No one will ever remember you

Attached: 62536-full.png (1529x1080, 1.2M)

no

t. works outside

>that combination
jesus christ

anyways, yes

>tfw non-office worker loser

You aren't successful for just inflate Mr.Noseberg's bank account, wagie.

I just put a sweater over a button up tbqh

Enjoy working until you are dead, wagecuck. I just quit my job and I feel great.

No, I wear a lab coat

I often wonder if the tie is supposed to represent the rope around your neck. It's certainly perfectly fit for that function.

No, I work at a graveyard

No, I wear work clothes provided by my boss.
A suit is horrible for physical labour and the customers I work at won't take me serious if I would arrive in one.

based and white-collarpilled