Do you have friends?

Do you have friends?

Attached: images (92).jpg (700x368, 51K)

can video game characters be friends

FUCK YOU

Attached: B013959D-AB77-475B-A8BE-FFFE73CCE3F6.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Yeah, though I see them rarely these days. I guess that's just how it goes, people move, go to different places to study and work and don't keep in touch as much. Though I'm very close with my brother and he's really my best friend now. Also I'd say my wife is my friend in a sense, though of course it's different.

HRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMM
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1544287412625.png (700x700, 289K)

Why would anyone ever ask this? If you’re asking it, you already know the answer and you’re basically taunting the person you’re asking.
t. been asked this

Yes, but i really don't care about it since i have internet.

No, everyones a asshole.

Attached: Who likes me.gif (160x160, 382K)

I have one female friend who is a chronically depressed alcoholic I hardly talk to anymore, doesn't help that she lives half an hour away now, and one childhood male friend who is always too busy with uni and homework to hang out.
so I might as well not have any, basically.

I have none, wish I did. At my age it is nearly impossible to make any even for normies, and I'm far from a normal type of person.

my life is pretty terrible and probably unfixable

i used to but all of them are either somewhere else or dont want to spend time with me anymore.

Attached: 1547532029585.jpg (908x666, 54K)

no I got rid of all of them
they are just a drain on resources and time

I can't make connections with anyone anymore. I wonder if I just don't care about people deep down. Even the biggest ugly loser is better at socializing than me

>Even the biggest ugly loser is better at socializing than me
You clearly know nothing about me.

>have no friends
>try to get a job
>"now list 3 friends as a reference"
I'm honestly just thinking about asking my neighbors

Absolutely

Yes. I even get to fuck him on occasion

yes

Attached: 1501864374394.jpg (668x483, 37K)

I have a couple of people I can call friends, yes.

Nope and never in my adult life.

I made connectionns all over the country from ATlanta, to North carolina, to WA state. But no friends per say

I have coworkers who will go grab a drink or something after work, every other friday, but tey all have family here so they dont hang out with me (which i understand) but everynow and than we all go out to eat.

fwens :3

Attached: 1547453868291.jpg (705x900, 70K)