"The war resulted in the deaths of at least 200,000 Filipino civilians, mostly due to famine and disease"

"The war resulted in the deaths of at least 200,000 Filipino civilians, mostly due to famine and disease"

Why were we halfway across the world fighting Spaniards to take the Philippines? What is with this aggression?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (500x554, 386K)

Another resason to love the US if you killed alot of these homosexual brown asian monkeys.
You should have murdered all of them though.

Shut up greatest ally

>Why were we halfway across the world fighting Spaniards to take the Philippines? What is with this aggression?
Imperialism

It's a lust for power. It's greed. I hate this country's history.

Every major race participated in nation building, cuck. White men were the ones best at doing it.

200,000 dead Filipino civilians = nation building? It would be better to mind our own business.

It's the common thing in history. As long as there are civilizations there'll be wars of greed

Yeah, it's human nature. It's just disgusting to hear "thank you for your service" to anyone wearing an army uniform. What service? Which of these wars in the last 20 years has been justified?

What we only killed island monkeys

Empire building I meant, kek. Everyone participated it around the world - white men were just the best at doing. Apologize for nothing.

So.. do you think going into Iraq, Libya, Syria is okay? It's empire building.

>Why were we halfway across the world fighting Spaniards to take the Philippines?
Those islands are in a really good, strategic location to have if you want influence in Asia. The residents are subhumans so it's okay if you slaughter them, look at how they worship Americans now.

It kills me when Israel is so painfully correct about some things.

We were getting our feet wet with a burgeoning empire

Nothing in life is justified, the strong take from the weak, “morality” is an invention by the elites to keep the proletariat down and I’m not even a commie

>influence Asia
With our degenerate values?

>The residents are subhumans
If you're being serious then you're soulless

It's not OK, but it's the way the world works - Iraq, Libya, & Syria all would have done the same thing to us if the shoes were replaced

And yes, I will tell my children the same thing, by the way.

Because Filipinos were racists who hated black people and rabidly supported the KKK.

Attached: 13771927-D52F-478D-A847-F884CABA4F61.png (1200x720, 22K)

>Is it ok?
>But is it justified?
>But were we the good guys?

You’re either 10 years old or a church-goer

You’re not white.
>implying you’ll have children

I don't think is "human nature" to go to war. Most people don't want to die and at war you're at risk of dying. I'd say you need to tell stories to yourself -and be told stories- to excuse such dumb ass shit.

Morality is objective, evil exists, and Lithuania belongs to Poland.

If evil exists, was it created or has it always existed?