A unique situation

I work online and provide a platform that is considered hate speech by many people and in many countries (i.e. I allow holocaust denial and anti-whatever rhetoric).

I have a girlfriend who is German and is studying German law, but I am so afraid of stepping foot in the Schengen region, nevermind Germany. I don't know if me visiting where she lives will result in me just disappearing and I can't ask her to move because her country's bullshit faggot ass government is her entire life.

I'm fearful for the future of the United States and for Europe in general. I just want a place to be left alone at and host my awful, deplorable smut in peace, hopefully someplace close to Germany so she can practice her law and I can be nearby.

Does Switzerland work for this or should I just kill myself?

Attached: swiss-flag.png (356x498, 118K)

just use a vpn pussy

My name is attached to the site.

>just disappearing
What the fuck do you think this is, America?

I don't think Germany is anything besides a dying country.

Well that's your retarded opinion. But the government doesn't just make people "disappear" here, unlike in America. Especially not some pathetic internet nazi from muttland.

I don't trust you. The crazy shit I see coming out of Germany makes me fear for my life.

>I don't think Germany is anything besides a dying country.
and america isn't..?

No, but America has very strong constitutional protections that'll last a few more decades.

holy shit what hahahah the memes really got ya didn’t they

You need mental help. Luckily here they'll probably treat you free of charge, this isnt America where you'd have to sell your kidneys for some medical help.
Ithink you should come and turn yourself in at the closest psychiatric hospital to the airport, your gf can still come see you on weekends.

I'm currently living in a partially recognized state. This is a VPN.

Your anime body pillow isn’t a girlfriend, Janny.

2019, 2029, what's the difference?

This only raises more concerns for your mental well being, not less.

I just want to run my Jow Forums without being killed by Muslims or the Government.

>VPN
Let's see how fast the mods can make this one disappear

I use a pass.

I hope you’re killed my a Muslim government

Attached: 25FCD89D-E6DC-4825-888C-7B0C150ED754.gif (500x295, 500K)

10 years

Ahahahhahahah
I hope you're trolling
>this is your brain on Jow Forums

He'a not crazy though, far right groups are considered dangerous by EU authorities
You're more likely to get stopped at the border and expelled than killed though
Prepare for hours-long background checks and obnoxious police, I guess bags will be searched inside out and so on
Maybe they will cause legal issues like interrogation, like if they get you in an interrogation room and go like "is it true you deny the holocaust ?" just say no

Are you that one American guy who hosts DP ? If you aren't him or the guy who runs the daily stormer I don't think you'll have problems

What's wrong with muslims? And why would they want to kill you, user?
Why do you think the government is after you?

Your country is in shambles and the people you've invited in will rape your children. Why doesn't this bother you?

>He'a not crazy though,
He literally thinks that the German government will "make him disappear" like they do in Hollywood movies.

I'm not one of the people the Frenchmen is talking about but he's near enough to the truth to hit me on accident.

The thing is I'm not really a political advocate. I just want to be left alone.

Well yes I'd say he is being a little excessive
But if he is a high profile U.S. far right militant he likely will have issues at the border, look what happened to Lauren Southern. At the airport he will be treated like he comes from Afghanistan.

then just use information on your users as leverage for the government to “leave you alone”

Attached: 2B7276E6-8A4C-4526-BABF-04F6630D99A0.gif (492x376, 337K)

>in shambles
How? My country is extremely prosperous and has a higher quality of life than the USA, I'm not sure what you're talking about.
>people you've invited in will rape your children
You need to read less fake news and takr your meds. You seem very paranoid about the government and some mysterious other lurking in the shadows out to rape you.

>should I just kill myself?
yup

why would you admit literal doxxable info
you aren't the guy that runs gab right? why would you not consult your girlfriend about this instead of fucking asking Jow Forums

I've done research on this topic for years and I just want to die at this point anyways.

ah, the facebook method

The Patriot act killed your Constitution like 20 years ago

Only the 4th Amendment. There's a few more to go.

S O Y B O Y

Attached: 1519195812771.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Is that Torba? He's an incompetent. Pulled all his servers out of the US after Charlottesville and put them in Europe as if Europe doesn't have hatespeech and holocaust denial laws.

Fucking moron crowdfunded millions of dollars and had years to prepare for infrastructure problems and did absolutely nothing to safeguard his platform.

what most people don't know about the Patriot act is that it also almost fully eliminated money laundering corruption in this country, which caused Russians to be EXTREMELY butthurt

Attached: russian poverty.jpg (1201x786, 183K)

Did you think you were replying to a Russian flag just now?

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 9K)

You sound like an actual fucking retard or a larp. Racemixing is wrong too, so break up with your girlfriend. You'll be doing the European race a favour.

No, I am commenting on the Patriot act you retard. It's not a fully-shit piece of legislation, which is what the average normie thinks

Sounds like off-topic political discussion to me.

Talking about the Patriot act itself is political.

That pic is photoshopped and staged by the way.

Glasshouse mate.

Germans won't make you disappear, but they'll arrest you.

Thank you valiant defender of Russia, He Who Ctrl+F's "Russ" on Jow Forums every day.

No problem, fighting ignorance one post a time.

Doesn't make it any less unconstitutional, dipshit.

Who gives a shit.

if you come to finland we will kill you kuffar
inshallah

You should.

The French are already on their fifth republic now, and the US is clinging to a 300 year old piece of paper

I really don't give a shit.

lmao

is this real

THIS IS AMERICANS

Schizo hours lel

Didn't read the thread, but
>I allow holocaust denial
Why? Don't be a child, regardless of your opinion on the topic you must realise it atracts crazy people, like all conspiratard shit. You don't want crazy people on your plaform.

> German gf blabla, I'm fearful for the future of the United States and for Europe

Don't be. Nothing important happens here, really. Nationalists will try to convince you otherwise, but there's no reason to care if you're not a prole (working class is being replaced with fresh blood from the Middle East, true. It's cheaper, I fully support it).

This is what happens when you take memes too seriously. The internet is creating a generation of fucked up people with a warped perception of reality

Absolutely true. I fucking curse the day the phone with functions going beyond simple talk was invented.

Why do all the people who deny the Holocaust tend to like the Holocaust. Seems stupid

Boomers have a horrible perspective of reality too, nothing to do with phones. I think it's mostly lack of movement. I went around central Europe and while some bad things you hear are true most are overexagerated.

>but there's no reason to care if you're not a prole
Do you understand how disgusting and immoral this attitude is? What about the oh-so lowly peasants who actually has to suffer the consequences?

They actually wish the Jews were gone, but at the same time they view themselves as righteous people and can't support a regime that actually did it because "what will people think of us?".

Boomer logic, in short.

First, I actually am a peasant (not agriculturalist like my father though, I breed pigs). Second, yes, I have contemplated ethical questions a lot when I was younger, and I finally arrived at the decision that being compasionate to "people" that obviously don't have my artificial moral reasoning (that is, the working class and everiting ajacent to them) is a waste of time.

I don't kno if it sounds bad for you, but I'm firmly convinced that stupid people should be exploited, and I exploit them gladly. And yes, I don't give a fuck about their problems.

my brother once liked an anti-jewish post on twitter
when he went to weihnachtmarkt in düsseldorf he didnt come back
;_;
dont do it man

Nothing will happen to you but I wish it would you fat mutt

They only harrass people to make examples, these days. They don't disappear people. Maybe cut your income.

Also when the FEMA/UN camps start rolling, you'll made an example of only if you're famous. It's a game, it's not economical to kill all smartypants.

There's this dynamic, you can read Anthony Sutton's books, how even the Nazis were controlled opposition. Hitler was an illuminati puppet, his handler was Martin Bormann who escaped to Argentina. Lot of Jews there.

>The crazy shit I see coming out of Germany
Like your girlfriend?

ooft

best thread i've seen in a minute

German government can't arrest you for having a site in the USA.

Your website is hosted in america. No worries.