Japanons

Why are Japanons on Jow Forums all woke Pan-Asianists while Japanons on Jow Forums all cringe-y netouyos who can't handle even the slightest banter from Kims and ABZhangs? There's gotta be a reason for such a stark contrast

Attached: 1549374145866.png (645x773, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/06/13/2017061301857.html
news.donga.com/Main/3/all/20181222/93410248/1
namu.wiki/w/낙검자 수용소
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the nips who come to this board are softies and are limited by their cultural weakness that makes them pussies
let it play out though, they cannot handle the banter lol

I think These types you see on Jow Forums still haven't found Jow Forums or they just don't understand English enough to join the board.

100% the Japanese people on Jow Forums aren't Japanese

I've seen one or two real Japanese on Jow Forums.

you need to go back
4channel is a family friendly website

Does pol not have some kind of Japan general?

Haven't been to Jow Forums lately, but I don't think so.
I'm suprised the general thread still exists on Jow Forums.

Jow Forums's context is too high for most japanese

I go there sometimes but jap-flags on Jow Forums are even less genuine than here

Just went to check Japan general.
Why are they so fucking cringey? Both Japanese and non-Japnaese posters.

not all but there are handful ones who instantly get triggered like pablov's dog when their eyes catch your flag. watch out yourself

When do South Korea apology and compensate for comfort women for South Korean troops in Vietnam war and Korean war?

Every single president since Kim Dae-jung has apologized for war crimes and given foreign aid and the Vietnamese government doesn't want to press this issue further.

When do South Korea apology and compensate for slavery sex labors in Vietnam war and Korean war?

moron I mean you south korea goverment also established lots of whorehouses when Vietnam war and Korean war where also Korean hoes working .

I know retard. That's why I said
>Every single president since Kim Dae-jung has apologized for war crimes and given foreign aid and the Vietnamese government doesn't want to press this issue further.
War crimes, as in crimes during the war.

lol i see what you meani wish we had more of our own seething nationalists here

Retard fight thread soon again

When do South Korea apology and compensate for the 1.2 million innocent victims who excited as commie but were actually not commie during 1948 to 1953.

moron when did south korea goverment compensate for comfort women in Vietnam war and south korean war huh?

when do you apology and compensate for comfort women in Vietnam war and Korean war?
when do you apology and compensate for the innocent citizens who were slaughtered by south korean?

>Japanese accusing the Koreans for not apologizing enough for their war crimes
Now I've seen everything

The Vietnamese government does not want any kind of direct compensation because they see themselves as the victors of the war and is more interested in South Korean economic aid which we've given billions in. Let's calm down here, Takeshi.

Jow Forums belong to USA, the only love of JAPs

Maybe they think our apology is not enough
news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/06/13/2017061301857.html

>Why are Japanons on Jow Forums all woke Pan-Asianists
In other news, insane people have been spotted in mental asylums

>The Vietnamese governmen
are you really moron?
I didnt even mention Lai đại hàn who were gangbanged by sk troops. and that is not what I'm saying now.
I meant comfort women in Vietnam war and Korean war . you moron

moron I am not saying the Lai đại hàn
comfort women for south korean troops in Vietnam war and Korean war you moron

Attached: 7e6347bb.jpg (270x240, 12K)

Yuropoors on Jow Forums never seem to speak out against us, but on Jow Forums they're all uppity and cocky

When will Japan apologize for the 1945 Vietnamese famine?

This Jap guy want this guy to admit Japan's apology, and that guy is same the other way around, but that's impossible.

Basically, as I said, the Vietnamese government does not want any sort of reparations because they see themselves as the proud victors of war. South Korea has strong bilateral ties with Vietnam which is why it can't do much to directly compensate the Vietnamese victims out of fear of hurting bilateral ties. They want FDI only which is what we give them. This is the last time I'm telling you this, Takeshi. It's not my fault if you can't understand English.

I predict that if Vietnam eventually becomes a democracy and the people there get mad about SK war crimes Kims will be even more anally annihilated about it than Tanakas are now

ベトナム,文大統領の"ベトナム参戦勇士敬意"追悼の言葉に抗議

こういうバカのために翻訳までしてあげる俺が情けないな

Korea was victor of WWII because they gained indepdence. Why do they still demand apology from Japan?

yuros on Jow Forums are burgers on vacation who larp as EVROPEAN

>the Vietnamese government does not want any sort of reparations

can you understand what I said?
I keep saying I don't care of south korean troops gangbanging Vietnamese little girls.
I'm rather saying comfort women in Vietnam war and Korean war. that is totally different thing from the South Korean troops' gangbanging in Vietnam war.
are you ok?

More like "let's indiscriminately copypasta everything Japan has to offer, including their shitty university undergraduate culture that defeats the purpose of tertiary education from a Western standpoint"

Because we weren't really treated as victors. The ROK delegation was excluded from the Treaty of San Francisco despite the participation of the KLA in the Chinese NRA which meant that any sort of issues relating to reparations we had to handle ourselves.

do you think south korean troops's gangbanging in Vietnam war were same as comfort women in Vietnam war?
no way you moron

へぇ、じゃあ「韓国はベトナムに充分謝罪した」という言説は、必ずしも適切ではないということ?

can you give me an actual source on it?

know your history moron
south korea committed not only gangbang in Vietnam war but also sexually abuse in whorehouses in Vietnam war.

I think most japanons are normal..but like this guy said it's guys like these that are responsible for 99% of the cringe lel

U said u only cared abt actual comfort women and not girl gangbang. So give a real source on actual comfort women use by Korea in the war

Attached: 195cd7720c7f6d78e81d14fd28978f1c.jpg (520x281, 123K)

huh? your lefties must have this kind of web site
and there are other footages in youtube.
Look it up by yourself.

十分か不十分か俺は分からない。
金銭で確かに賠償しない以上口頭の謝罪は否定してしまえばいいから
単にベトナム側から不満が出る事で見て十分なように見えないことだよね

お前俺のため日本語スレに入らないんだ?

you know if I paste that kind of thing , immediately I will got banned by your brethrens. and the things , vids or sites also banned .

lefties? it is usually extreme right wing in the country that deny it bc it happened under park chung hee. if you dont have source then fuck off retard. and dont use words u dont know lol

?

>単にベトナム側から不満が出る事で見て十分なように見えないことだよね
まあそうだよね、ベトナムから反発が来る以上、少なくとも「充分な謝罪」と嘯いて批判を躱そうとするのはintellectually dishonestだよね。まあ、韓国のベトナム戦争の問題を持ち出して、日韓の慰安婦問題を手打ちにするなんてことは論理的に不可能なのは分かってるけど。

1bit君?
違ったら失礼

Lmfao this site is monitored by weeb jannies. Post away if you have sources

Attached: b944e107.jpg (600x337, 24K)

you dont know how awful your people are.
they are willingly report to youtube or social medias to delete the articles.
So you just seek it by yourself. and I dont wanna be banned .

Attached: d61cfd195a01690e50fae8ffcc23f344.jpg (338x338, 34K)

The "Jap"anons on Jow Forums are English teachers

>Lmfao this site is monitored by weeb jannies
moron rather hes koreanboo

Just admit you have no source and shove it up your niphole lol

I dont know what you wanna say, but I dont care at all if you set a foot in jap thread.
probably the guy you mentioned is "copypasta"

>jap imageboard is run by koreaboos
this niprat is trolling dont reply to him anymore. ive got banned for posting that nip copypasta once lol

Attached: 1546943238474.png (474x711, 90K)

then if I made the thread , do you come there?
usually no korean come in that kind of inconvenient thread, though. lol

are you newbee here?
dont you know jap threads had been attacked literally 24/7 for like 1 and a harf year by you koreans.

there were a vid named "monkey house" took by western tv in youtube. that showed how awful the environment korean whores working were in Korean war.
that was also deleted by korean movement that they keep report inconvenient facts to youtube.

Then why does South Korea government want to press the issue further unlike Vietnam while it has received not only apology (despite the fact they were whores unlike vietnamese victims) but a series of massive aid from Japan in both economic and technological forms which literally made South Korea an industrialized country from the poorest country on the planet? The nature and amount of aid South Korea got from Japan and the US is unparalleled in the history of development of postcolonial states, and yet you lot still can't get over it, taking the improved standards of living brought by the Japanese support for granted.

>가난한 한국은 1950년대부터 제철소를 만들려 했지만 번번이 무산됐다. 1968년 세계은행(IBRD)이 ‘한국의 종합제철소 사업은 경제적 타당성이 없다’는 보고서를 내면서 차관 도입도 좌절됐다. 제철보국(製鐵報國)의 책임을 맡았던 박태준은 결국 대일청구권 자금을 바탕으로 건설을 시작하기로 하고 일본 철강사들을 두루 방문해 건설자금은 물론이고 도면 설계부터 기술까지 도움을 끌어냈다. 수많은 일본인 기술자가 현장 인력이나 기술고문의 형태로 포항제철 건설에 힘을 보탰다.
>Poor Korea tried to build a steel mill in the 1950s, but it was abandoned. In 1968, the World Bank (IBRD) reported that Korea's total steelworks business was not economically feasible. Park Tae-joon, who was in charge of the iron and steel industry, eventually decided to start construction based on the demand for the right of claim to Japan. He visited Japan's steel mills to get help from designing drawings to technology as well as construction funds. Numerous Japanese engineers have been involved in the construction of POSCO in the form of on-site personnel and technical advisors.
news.donga.com/Main/3/all/20181222/93410248/1

You see, same things happened with almost every industry and infrastructure in South Korea, and that's the core of vaunted "Miracle on Han River." Japan is the one who helped South Korea, which even the World Bank for Reconstruction and Development abandoned. Stop being ungrateful, and get over it.

Attached: south korea aids.jpg (1205x504, 119K)

>despite the fact they were whores unlike vietnamese victims
This type of revisionism among Jap politicians and people is exactly why people still resent Japan. The difference between Jap and Korean politicians is that every Korean president for the last 20 years to VN and have never gone back on them. And not only that but we actually have memorials for the Vietnamese victims here in Korea. I personally don't think we should request any more compensation or reparation for the issue. The only thing that bothers me is the Jap revisionism and apologism. Not just for comfort women but for Nanking and all the other atrocities. Japs need to distance their modern identity from the Imperial one like Germany did if they don't want to hear more criticisms. But unfortunately the Jap gov't is controlled by disgusting revisionists who larp as imperial commanders

>despite the fact they were whores unlike vietnamese victims
This type of revisionism among Jap politicians and people is exactly why people still resent Japan. The difference between Jap and Korean politicians is that every Korean president for the last 20 years to VN and have never gone back on them. And not only that but we actually have memorials for the Vietnamese victims here in Korea. I personally don't think we should request any more compensation or reparation for the issue. The only thing that bothers me is the Jap revisionism and apologism. Not just for comfort women but for Nanking and all the other atrocities. Japs need to distance their modern identity from the Imperial one like Germany did if they don't want to hear more criticisms. But unfortunately the Jap gov't is controlled by disgusting revisionists who larp as imperial commanders

*every Korean president APOLOGIZED to VN

How do you mean high? There's no way you mean smart.

I always assumed jap flags are english teachers/americans stationed at okinawa, so i dont really think any of them are actually japanese

this pic related is why I dont wanna paste the evidence here.
you koreans would begin to report the evidence as racism to the web owner to delete the inconvenient facts from the earth if I post it here.
do you understand?

Attached: oBGP8ya.png (750x1334, 348K)

Someone post that Simpson's KR/JP monkey picture already

>every Korean president APOLOGIZED to VN
thats not my point.
south korea established whorehouses in Vietnam when Vietnam war. and also they did it in Korean war.
South Korean regime"S" havdnt apologied and compensated for it. never.

just admit you have none and that youre a lying niprat lol

Can i get you something you did in Korean war, sir?

Already explained everything here you illiterate moron
and you still haven't provided sources for it. Pay up or stop lying

just post it from your phone dude at a corner store my dude

yey

Attached: 1550015997642.jpg (960x639, 63K)

you know I dont even have to do it. if anyone really wanna know it, they simply check it out online. In case of that, posting it here is not a good option, because you Korean people like to remove it as soon as possible as i said if i did it.

He means too much foreign cultural and political context to be understood

if you really wanted me to post it, then stop reporting inconvenient facts to web owner of every social medias.

The liberal democratic party in japan hired net suppoters (netosapo,j-nsc) and have them post comments like netouyos or revisionists do

why you know it dude lol
anyway good day

I don't. There's also no reason to believe you otherwise so stop lying and trying to save face

there is no good for me to be banned posting it here.

is the animale for real and a sperg or baiting?

this is your lefty's web site. so you cant even report this to the owner. ((you would be listed on the death note if you dare do such a shit))

monkey house; they are insisting the whores during Korean war and Vietnam war were for US troops , but South Korean troops were also buying them.

namu.wiki/w/낙검자 수용소

>This type of revisionism among Jap politicians and people is exactly why people still resent Japan.
It's not revisionism but historical fact. Why do you deny it when even wartime US military intelligence which directly interrogated and examined captured comfort women reported they were prostitutes? Do you not know that some Korean comfort women even sued Japan government in 1992 for their lost bank account in which they saved during their service in WW2? One of the accounts had 26,145 yen, which is a round sum at that time, for which you could buy a house in Tokyo.
They were paid prostitutes, which is the fact. Otherwise, how did they make the money? I don't deny the possibility that some of them were conned by some dishonest middlemen, in other words, pimps (which were usually Korean men btw) into the business, but it doesn't change the fact the occupation, comfort women, was a sugarcoated name for prostitutes, and those women did know the nature of the business. Don't generalize some possible cases of fraud to the whole comfort woman system.

>every Korean president for the last 20 years to VN and have never gone back on them.
Not really. Park Geun-hye, for example, criticized the revelation of warcrime when she was a congresswoman, saying it dishonored Vietnam War veterans. And thousands of those veterans literally destroyed Hankyoreh newspaper company, which reported the warcrime for the first time, in 2000, and that's how the majority of general public see it as well. You don't even care, and only put on the posture when you are trying to contrast it to Japan like now. You just utilized it as a means of virtue signaling, which is pretty dishonest I'd say.

kys takeshi

I can't take the japanese seriously thanks to this retarded fat nationalist that's on here 24/7.

He's been posting here 24/7 in English for who knows how long and he still has the same google translate tier grasp of the language. Do intelligent Japanese not use the internet or do they just not exist?

The more i get exposed to see this utter shit thread of sheer retardation. I getting real fucking annoyed with this jap faggots spamming the same shit over and over. And I thought Brazilian shitposting was bad but holy fuck this is autistic beyond my comprehension.

they are all on 2chan, i think most jap flags here are just vpns except for a few autistic exceptions

Intelligent Japanese won't come Jow Forums because they know that here is a bad board.
They interact with Western intelligents with other means.

im not a vpn, i came here to find a gf