Brits need a license if they want to legally own money

>brits need a license if they want to legally own money
is there any activity in the UK that doesn't require a license of some type?

Attached: 1550113062519.png (549x799, 593K)

those new plastic tenners are dangerous mate, you could have your eye out

anglos and their criminal offpsring(americans, australians etc) should be nuked

>needing to prove one's innocence
Holy shit, it's far worse than I even thought.

you could nuke us for hundreds of years and our country would still look more livable than russia

what was known as English liberty has now died

>be british
>get mugged by police
>have to go to court to prove you deserve your own money

Why do you think we explicitly made that as one of the core foundations of our government? The Brits tried giving us this treatment 240 years ago, we told them to fuck off.

Typical everyday average British morning: >wake up
>bobby knocks on door
>"oi! open up you cheeky bastard and show me your sleeping licence!"
>fumble around and finally find my licence
>"s-sorry good sir. It's right here... God save the Queen."
>bobby peers in and catches a glimpse of me telly
>"halt! where's your TV licence you cunt?!"
>"draw TV licence from me wallet"
>bobby gives a look like the bloody Queen's dodger
>"oi mate! where's your permit for this licence?"
>show him my licence permit
>"this licence permit is expired. I'm taking you in!"
>bobby draws his toy gun
>stab him with my unregistered butterknife

Attached: 21948323984.png (413x549, 108K)

The license fees probably generate a lot of revenue for the government. Also generates employment because you need people to process/verify all the applications.

very unrealistc. the police here never leave their cars for more than thirty seconds

this desu
most of the world's genocide and murders throughout history was done by the anglos

this also happens in any dispute with a taxation authority like the IRS in the US

our biggest mistake was not going big enough
we should wiped out every native we encountered while it was still acceptable to do so

That was Spain's strategy, your country was always tolerant of natives so long as they paid tribute to Her Majesty, The Queen. This caused big problems for us because it prevented Columbian expansion, eventually leading to squatters being chased off indian lands by your army. This began a sequence of events that led to the US revolution.

Just compare all the rights (anglo) Canadian indians got that American and French ones didn't.

Dude learn your history before even bothering saying that, Spain respected natives more than anglos, first they prohibited slaving them and later they were considered subject of the crown at the same level than Iberian subjects with the same rights (that was the law, there were still problems enforcing it) if you compare the percentage of native people in Latin American countries it's so much bigger than in USA, and Spain respected the natives more so they mixed with them, not like in USA when you forced them to live separately if they were under your rule.

You have civil asset forfeiture too...

I thought Spain's strategy was to genocide the natives with their penises

Civil forfeiture, burger. You are even worse.

Convrting to Islam

>Driver will have to convince the court this is not the proceeds of crime
>guilty until proven innocent
the absolute state of this country

Attached: 1523483381659.jpg (523x614, 91K)

Unfortunately my fellow countrymen shoot each other rather than government representatives, proving further the issue that crimes are caused by the mentally ill and not inanimate objects.

having lots of cash isn't a problem in itself but if you do something criminal AND have a lot of cash it's very suspicious

So, what happened to the indians living once east of the Appalachians? Were they abducted by aliens or was all that clay uninhabited when the anglos arrived?

Also, the French were always very kawaii with the indians.