BRIT MUSLIM GIRL HAS "NO REGRETS ABOUT JOINING ISIS," BUT SAYS SHE'S READY TO COME BACK TO UK

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

In an interview with the Times, Shamima Begum, now 19, talked about seeing "beheaded heads" in bins - but said that it "did not really faze her".

Speaking from a refugee camp in Syria, she said she was nine months pregnant and wanted to come home for her baby. She added that she had two other children who had both died.

She also described how one of her two school friends that had left the UK with her had died in a bombing. The fate of the third girl is unclear.

"Overall it could have been better but it was an experience more than anything, you know? I have no regrets but I think I'm ready for another change. I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back," she said.

Absolute madlass. Hope they let her back in.

Attached: SmartSelectImage-2019-02-14-13-06-50.png (716 KB, 1438x1782)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11461693/Sisters-of-the-missing-jihadi-brides-to-face-radicalisation-tests.html

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

That's pretty based if I'm being honest.

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

"Overall it could have been better but it was an experience more than anything, you know? I have no regrets but I think I'm ready for another change. I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back," she said.
I’d have thought she went backpacking across Europe had I only seen this part. What the fuck is wrong with her?

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

she said she was nine months pregnant and wanted to come home
Was she a sex slave for ISIS?

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

well more likely than not they stuffed a bomb up her muff and lined the walls of her womb with concrete and sand to get past the metal detectors so I'd say nay.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

shamima begum
quintessential british name

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Australia tore up the passports of anyone who join ISIS, did the Uk do the same?

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

MAAŞALLAH

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Stupid slag should get tortured in the middle of london. Tie her to a plank, rip out her organs and the baby along with it william wallace style.

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

The police are on their way to your location

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

so they have no right to stop me from coming back
Imagine being this stupid.
It is Britain though so maybe she will be let back.

John Williams
John Williams

I’m ready for a new experience

Bitch is so casual being a terrorist fuck toy.

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

Do you think I care?

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

I want to marry her

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

bombs
murders
rape
It safe to assume this person will model citizen. She sounds like a stable and well adjusted person.

If Britain doesn't let her in, they are racists.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

sounds like she's gonna blow herself up somewhere

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

UK is so cucked, they probably will let her back in. Probably set her up with a free apartment too, the absolute bastards

Colton James
Colton James

tf
tp

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

I’m honestly thinking they will too. I think the US let’s them back, but there’s an FBI team waiting for them to fuck them up and drop them in the can for a few decades

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1541909452319.jpg (103 KB, 1082x515)

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

I’ve had about enough of these subhumans

Attached: 908B7FE0-2E8B-438B-AD9B-99515CDF95C6.png (442 KB, 1200x630)

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

creating stateless persons is against international law

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

they are citizens of IS

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

Not really a sex slave if it was voluntary. It’s not rare for Muslim women to give their wombs to jihadists so they can breed another generation of Islamic warriors

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Australia officially recognised the Islamic State as a sovereign nation so they weren't stateless. We paid the jizya fair and square.

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

what a power play. pretty legendary you have a concentration camp in the middle of the indian ocean for brown people

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

If it's a big house that sounds like hell. Big houses can feel so lonely.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

Based.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

post that german that cosplay in marilyn monroe to satisfy his isis boss

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

“They forced me to dress up with wigs, lipstick, and makeup all the time. One of the commanders had a fetish for Marilyn Monroe and would even make me watch movies of her so I would talk like her,” he told reporters.

“They kept feeding me and feeding me, one soldier told me they wanted my breast to get bigger by overfeeding me,” he recalled in tears.

Attached: germanisisbitch.jpg (58 KB, 600x315)

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

Based and redpilled

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

“One commander told me I was doing Allah’s work and that ISIS soldiers respected me and appreciated my services and that I was more valuable to them chained to this bed than in the line of fire,” he told reporters.

“Once, I must’ve sucked at least twenty dicks and got sodomized by maybe 40 guys in the same day after a major ISIS victory,” he recalled in horror.

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

Hope she doesn't get in.

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

no regrets
She clearly don't see any wrong in what she has done and I'm pretty sure she was told that she couldn't come back.

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

The white piggu probably enjoyed his stay and transformation to a cock sucking sissy whore that only exists to serve muslim bulls ngl

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

Justice has a sense of humor.

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

Overall it could have been better but it was an experience more than anything, you know?

Kek based

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

Posting Onion fetishist article
yikes is THIS what french men now jack off to?

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

iust saw this on bbc news tv program
yea I've seen heads in a trash can and felt nothing
yea I got pregnant 3 times and two kids died from malnutrition
yea, no I don't regret anything and the UK should take me back because otherwise how will my third kid survive
pretty based

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

sry

Caleb White
Caleb White

Who would want to fuck an obese german

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Friend dies and another one is missing.
Could've gone better :DDD

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

are you retarded on purpose?

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

UK will probably take her back too lmao

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

UK is way more cucked than Europe lmao

Attached: download-(1).png (8 KB, 246x205)

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

women love "experiences" they want advernture,but no consequences.

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

you do realize that mudslimes hate fags right?that being said they fuck boys til their 13

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

you do realize that mudslimes hate fags right?
Why did they dress the fat german dude as a women and fucked him then?

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

I don't understand why Europe has problems with people who come back from ISIS. I get that you can't rip their passport but they will be judged anyway no ? Isn't there laws against treason ? That's supposed to be literally the worst crime a citizen can do, fight against his own country...

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

High functioning sociopath most likely.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

This. Or she is really bottom-of-the-barrel dumb, to the point of taking everything almost as a game.

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

And her first two kids dying. Hope she gave them a low Yelp rating.

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

you underestimate the cuckedness of modern Britain, it's like they put soy in the water or something

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

youre asking logic from goat fuckers

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

t. Sentient plastic

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

no but I'm serious there HAS to be laws. No way you can just make war to your own country and go away with it.

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

It is the muslim mind: they hate us and claim that we are dirty and disgusting, that we are evil, yet they rely on our kindness - even towards our enemies! - not to just kill them when they attack us.

They can say 'screw it' to all that we believe is good: freedom of speech, freedom of religion, individuality before the collective etc. and join a group like ISIS who have no regard for human rights, and then claim that we have an obligation to take care of them when they get injured and want to come back - to the very place they loathe.

I say we take the girl in, subject her to rape and torture every single day for a year and then burn her to death.

Attached: Kommendant.jpg (224 KB, 900x1355)

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

I hope her family disowned her

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

I like some things about the UK but honestly fuck them and their Lawrence of Arabia mentality

John Anderson
John Anderson

I will repeat what was already said - this is Britain, they will let her back in with no consequences

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Why would they? she's a good warrior of Allah.

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

hmmm I'm rating that one a based/redpilled

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

soysis

Attached: methode-times-prod-web-bin-2bdce466-2fce-11e9-b50c-c6da8f614c54.png (360 KB, 685x385)

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

It disgusts me knowing that she will not likely be let back in but will also be given benefits instead of being thrown into a small dark room for the rest of her rotten life.

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

I say we take the girl in, subject her to rape and torture every single day for a year and then burn her to death.

Do you even sadpanda? She was willing ISIS breeding slave, this might be what she wants.

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11461693/Sisters-of-the-missing-jihadi-brides-to-face-radicalisation-tests.html
found this from 2015

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

She has some big balls

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

I still have my passport so they have no right to stop me from coming back,
She certainly has some fucking balls on her.

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

The British government is the founder and CEO of ISIS, so she really does belong back here.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

It is what she wants with jihadists, not with dirty infidels who'll fill her up with infidel piss and sperm until she burts.

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

As is terrorism

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

pregnant
2 dead kids already
terrorist
typical bri'ish mum

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

Why do liberals feel that people who dislike Islam are irrational but at the same time don't think about why Buddhism and Hinduism don't get that kind of hatred? A lot of liberal retards get into Buddhism but even they very rarely get into Islam. Even they find Islam unappealing. Or maybe it's because Islam is actually conservative, has principles and a shit tonne of rules on almost every activity.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

I mean, there's plenty of violent buddhist terrorists in the world, just look at a country like Myanmar

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

Why do conservatives hate islam when it is all they ever want, extremely patriarchal system that oppresses women, strict family values, religious and hates gay people?

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

Imagine getting breed by big jihadist cocks.

Attached: 1550033453719.png (218 KB, 420x400)

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

Because if you take a fully consistent anti-conservative stance, then everyone just thinks your autistic.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

don't think about why Buddhism and Hinduism don't get that kind of hatred?
No oil and Israel don't need to genocide them.

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

Because it's an invasive religion. They can do whatever they want in their countries, but stop telling us what to do.

Exceptions strengthen the rule.

John Barnes
John Barnes

They won't let her in, right? Or even if they do she'll be closely watched by the MI5 for the rest of her life or something.

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

Arrives at Heathrow with her British passport
Immigration services take her apart
She probably receives both judical assistance + some psychological support lady
Can't even deny her entry
Will be financially compensated for the discomfort caused by the inhumane treatment of the border security

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

so

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

They will absolutely let her back in again

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Jews and Muslims are very similar, both of their religions teach that non-believers/outsiders are less than human, animals, who don't deserve rights.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

I hope her family was fed to starving pigs

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Because it's an invasive religion.
And cuckrhistianity isn't? Religious people are all the same, there's no difference between native conservatives and muslim shits.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

Not a state that issues passports.

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

And they said we harboured terrorists.

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

Trudo would have given her a free canada goose jacket

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

one pays your gibs the other one you'll probably have an arranged marriage with soon

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

Yeah, not like western Christians, who genocided and enslaved half the planet and are still genociding people across the planet today.

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

High treason is easily forgiven in the West because we're not in constant existential threat unlike your country. Look at the American guys responsible for Iran/Contra, they've all been rewarded. Reagan is American right-wing boomers' hero, Abrams is Trump's guy for Venezuela and North is leading the NRA.

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

i'm a proud neoliberal that is against gibs and would never ever marry a religious person.

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

Christianity isn't?
maybe it is but that doesn't mean we need to let another outsider religion come in, outbreed out and regulate our ways of lives, destroying our countries.
and if you look at the history of christianity, very different to islam. and the roman catholic church or the lutheran churches are all european institutions. people actually converted to christianity in europe, on the other hand, nobody is converting to europe, there are no european islamic isntitutions, not even liberals want anything to do with islam (personally)

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

regulate our ways of lives
But conservatives want to regulate our lives too and in a 99% similar ways as muslims want to. Only difference between native conservatives and muslims is the name they give to their fairy tale person they worship. I wonder when conservatives realize this and make an alliance with islam.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

I kinda doubt this.

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

Even if your statement was true, that's no reason to allow a foreign adversary to abuse us. And Christianity itself highly disapproves of slavery and enslaving people or genociding people. People did it in spite of the rules. Islam is okay with all of those things, as long as the victims or infidels, apostates or outsiders.

let's also note that colonialism and the slave trade really took off during the Renascence, a period where Christianity became a weaker influence of the lives of people.

there's also the fact that the barbary slave trade and the ottoman empire had a huge impact on why europeans decided to start colonial empires, north africa was very aggressive against europe. and europeans never intentionally perpetrated a genocide during colonialism

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Maybe that's what conservatives want to do but at the same time they are in direct conflict against Muslims. What Muslims are doing is not converting us, rather, they are replacing us and growing in number in our countries. When their numbers will become high enough, they will make politics take a turn towards the hard right, and your life will be influenced more than it ever was under Christianity. you might not like christians but looking at recent history, they're much nicer than the muslims

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

and europeans never intentionally perpetrated a genocide during colonialism
lmao yeah columbus accidently enslaved and killed off arawaks no genocide here!

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

You're not being abused by muslims, they're being abused by us. Its our fucking fault the middle east is filled with terrorists, we're the fucking ones who created the Mujahadeen, constantly invade their countries and prop up Israel and Saudi Wahhabism, which is what most of our islamic terrorists are. Islamic terror is a small price to pay for hegemony and economic domination of the middle east for our ruling class.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

She sounds utterly jaded and brainwashed

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Fuck native americans, bunch of cunts.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

Maybe that's what conservatives want to do but at the same time they are in direct conflict against Muslims.
Yeah, because they think that they should be the top dogs, not brown people. The end result is the same for the rest of us, women get oppressed, gay people get killed, we are enslaven to family values and have to believe in some fairy tale. I don't even resent all christians because there are liberal voices among them, like there are 1 % of muslims that are liberal. It's the conservatives I hate, no matter their religion or their skin colour.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

Columbus was a raider for gold. fun fact, he discovered America because he didn't want to sail through the middle east because of all the danger, so he took a different route, even risking falling off the earth according to legends ruing that time. he actually discovered america like 20 days after spain managed to reconquer all of the iberian peninsula from muslims. he wanted to go to india to get some opium to sell for gold, so he could fund a crusade against north african muslims. that's why spanish colonists were so ruthless raiders, they were desperate for gold to continue their war against muslims after finally liberating themselves of centuries of muslim rule in spain. you see, we can look at history and always find muslims being little shitbags to europeans. and Columbus didn't even do that much harm himself.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

i'm sure those arawaks are just seething at the muslims who forced poor poor spaniards into genociding them. oh wait there's no one left lol

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

this. She is a traitor to the UK, why wouldn't they want her back?
Take her back and execute her to show the fate of traitors to everyone.

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

They shouldnt let her back in uk

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

Ballsy af

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

they're being abused by us
the balkans were under anglo backed muslim slavery
If I go to shoot up a turkish institution, will I have muslim people that rationalise up the wazoo like you?

Attached: 1493232926260.jpg (28 KB, 720x404)

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

We invaded Iraq because we were told (by Israeli intelligence) that they were responsible for 9/11 also WMDs. We were wrong and it was a mistake, creating a vacuum for people and groups much worse than Saddam Hussein. I don't approve waging war against innocent people.

And yes, the Saudis are responsible for a lot of shit, I'm not a fan of them. They actually own a lot of property in London, like the shard.

But I think you should stop being a cuck, your children shouldn't be blown up because your government are guilty of being greedy assholes. That just looks bad. And this isn't really about terrorism, more so mainstream Islam. A lot of Muslim countries secretly sponsor or support terrorists and you need to learn a thing or two about the state of Christians in the middle east. Millions have perished in recent years due to mainstream Islamic persecution. People usually say that Freddy Mercury was a refugee, well, yes. His family Farsi from Zoroastrian backgrounds, who had to flee to India to escape from Islamic persecution. I just love it when people shill Islam with a guy who's family had to flee Islam.

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

even risking falling off the earth according to legends ruing that time
people knew that the earth was spherical since the ancient times, especially sailors and maritime officers were very aware of this

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

Take her back and execute her to show the fate of traitors to everyone.
Based

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

why?
Why would she want to go back anyway? Only a life in the harshest prison would await her, even if the pussy eu forbids death penalty, which is I think ridiculous.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

The Spanish were under the rule of an Islamic Empire for hundreds of years. You're supposed to oppose Imperialism. Yes, they killed many of them if they refused to convert but this was a conflict between two equal groups, the Spanish won, there were no innocent sides being persecuted here. Muslims forcing people to choose between conversion or death is a very standard practice in Islam, just look at any history.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

there were no innocent sides being persecuted here
umm arawaks were innocent

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Absolutely, but it was still a very intimidating idea to sail the undiscovered Earth, they had no idea what they would find there, possibly fall off the earth, that's why I said "legends".

fall off earth > sail through middle east

John Roberts
John Roberts

just like we are. The fate of the native americans show to never let foreigners into your country in great number. If only arawaks, powhatans and caribs had the means to stop the europeans from entering their lands and killing them all in sight, they would be alive today.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

agreed

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

running out of drinking water out in the middle of the open ocean is worse than falling of some meme edge of the world imho

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

True. Not approving of Spanish colonialism, they were wrong. Awaraks still exist though, only in a more mixed race form.

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

they would be alive today.
Maybe, maybe not.
Truth is 90% of their population died with diseases that completely broke down their society. Most natives europeans encountered lived in their own version of Mad Max.

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

true lol. couldn't they like set a fire on the ship and boil the salt out of seawater though?

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

based Straya

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

funny thing is that columbus fucked up his calculations about the circumference of earth. if not for the undiscovered americas being there, he would have run out of water way before reaching india.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

This thread was moved to //boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/203144343#p203144343

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit