Do you like chili jellyfish Jow Forums?

do you like chili jellyfish Jow Forums?

Attached: 凉拌海蜇.jpg (416x416, 123K)

i’m glad you asked, i hate chili jellyfish as much as i hate north korea

Looks like chili and fried cabbage, and that's based.

whyyy :(
it tastes better than it looks, you will not be disappointed

They shrunk when I cook em. How small are those pieces?

i dont think we eat jellyfish here
but id try it

disgusting

i just get the pre packaged one because i cant cook lol
yes its good
shut the fuck your mouth

>chili
looks good

What does it taste like?

jellyfish are wonderful beings and shouldnt be killed just to feed jungle chinks like u

Attached: delete.jpg (250x187, 4K)

arent they poisonous?
how do you cook them?
here they are known as "badwaters", they dont ahve a good reputation, so i dont think i will see them in the kitchen any time soon
but im sure there must be someone making a lot of money from them by selling to china

you have never tried? i thought kurage is quite common in japan
mainly sweet and salty, and slightly spicy
the texture is like a slightly tougher form of jelly
fuck off youre probably a turtle that just cant compete to get your food

>In China, some species of jellyfish in theRhizostomaeorder caught in coastal areas have been utilized as a source of food and ingredient inChinese cuisinefor over 1,700 years.[1]Cannonball jellyfish(Stomolophus meleagris)[2][3]andjelly blubber(Catostylus mosaicus)[4][5][6]are edible species of jellyfish. When live, the cannonball jellyfish contains toxins that can cause cardiac problems in animals (including humans).Rhopilema esculentum[7]andRhopilema hispidiumare edible jellyfish, and are the most common ones consumed in China, Japan and Korea.[2]Additional edible jellyfish species includeAurelia aurita,C. orsini,[8]Dactylometra pacifica,Hispidium spp.,Lobonema smithi,Lobonemoides gracilisandNomura's jellyfish(Stomolophus nomuria).[2]Desalted ready-to-use jellyfish are low in calories and contain hardly any fat, about 5% protein and 95% water.[9]They do not have much flavor, and may be used to add additional texture andmouthfeelto various dishes.[10]In some areas of Asia, jellyfish is "associated with easing bone and muscle pain."[10]
that's what i got from wikipedia

Gross however if they were chili octopus I'd be into it

>kurage is quite common in japan
yes, ate many times but not chili one

I have tried jellyfish salad. It has no taste. It's like eating water.

Yes, words can't describe how much I love that godly chinese specialty

Good goy.

Never tried jellyfish but I'd be happy to do so.
Asian food is almost always 10/10

Looks tasty

t. kura kura