Can you speak in public?

I am scared

Attached: 13-30-58-s06KaN80e34j4du0q9a.jpg (850x1512, 129K)

only when drunk

No i failed highschool swedish and english because i refuse to hold a speech

everything's easier when drunk :-DDDDD

This user gets it.

Except maybe walking. And making it look like you're sober.

I imagine myself being the CEO of a big company, presenting a new product to the world.

It fills me up with confidence and I always do great.

Attached: artworks-000006621616-ej5015-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 34K)

It all depends on the dose user, 3 beer and I transform to Chad. 3 more and I‘m even more autistic then sober.

In general, only one beer can make me feel better, a little bit more confident.

I'm F- in social skills but at least an A- in public presentations. Had to do a presentation in front of 40 strangers yesterday. I was really energetic and even managed to say some puns to ease the atmosphere. I'm pretty good at faking chadism when in reality I'm a loser.

I need to be drunk to do any kind of socializing

i can play instrument

>good speaker in public
>get cocky and think can just wing it
>get shitfaced the day before and have to write my while moderation in 2 hours before the whole thing
>embarrass myself
Ehh better luck next time.

Gustav...

That's pretty much me in a nutshell.
t. not OP

Don't look at them
Look at someone you love or to the clock or something else

t.pro

>Look at someone you love
Is every quarterly presentatition at work like the highschool anime finale for you?

I have an easier time speaking to the amorphous mass of an audience than to a single individual

Always could, but I have to know the subject well enough like it's more about technical/lexical knowledge than the delivery of it. I know tech but not a nerd. I post on Jow Forums but had gf's. I live here but not poor (used to as a kid tho)
I don't like it, like ""why the fuck am I even here sort of feeling?"" unlike the ""it's over"".

>Is every quarterly presentatition at work like the highschool anime finale for you?
Fuck man, this was my secret

Is that Sowon?