Does corruption exist in your country?

Does corruption exist in your country?

No, we're not British.

Attached: IMG_20190214_130304.jpg (1080x1837, 439K)

literally ban lying press

Philip is based.

based & privileged

This

What do you want to prosecute him for? Being involved in a car accident is not a crime lmao.

In Finland it is illegal to drive if you're too retarded

Based. I love the British Royal Family. Hope Prince Phil is safe and sound xx

You must be 18 to come here behena

>The CPS says it decided that it would not be in the public interest to prosecute the duke.

Attached: 1519377122410.gif (430x516, 1.07M)

Jeez I fucking hate this cuck Phillip, he supposedly hates us because we forced them to abdicate and prosecuted his family after they fucked up the Greco Turkish War of 1922

They literally took over the whole deal and crashed it with no survivors yet this cuck hates us for it

Attached: Prince_Andrew_of_Greece.jpg (301x407, 16K)

You disgust me

Attached: image.jpg (720x708, 45K)

Child protection services?

Crown Prosecution Service

If it ever went to trial the case would be called Crown v Duke of Edinburgh or even Regina (Queen) v Duke of Edinburgh as the state prosecutes under the authority of the Queen.

>Does corruption exist in your country?
O-of course not

Attached: 1516981949033.gif (365x378, 5K)

They literally burned down a whole 100m tall skyscraper to burn some papers lol

Attached: 14235185692277.jpg (1024x682, 54K)

He was in a car accident and gave up his driving licence. What would he be prosecuted for?

>Imprison someone for not wearing a seat belt

And people call us a nanny state

Yes.
I wish we developed an artificial intelligence aimed at detecting corruption like China.

Yes, Trump is still getting away with his collusion with the Russians and meanwhile the Democrats are being accused of being the racists in society lmao

didn't they scrappe it?

It was too effective so they suspended it, but nothing indicates they will not try again.

>Yes, Trump is still getting away with his collusion with the Russians and meanwhile the Democrats are being accused of being the racists in society lmao

Attached: 1790803A-1B7F-49AA-AD4F-A0E93ABEE270.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

In Norway the King can literally not be prosecuted for any crime, it says so in the Constitution.

Based prince of pure Danish blood.
Republicans and anti-monarchists should all be shot.

Streets must be empty