Why do they speak English so well?

Why do they speak English so well?

The only famous Swedes I know are Pewdiepie and Yung Lean and both speak like they're natives.

Attached: file.png (1200x750, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jtWHBzReE04
youtube.com/watch?v=f94V8fg_PTU
youtube.com/watch?v=PJeF3DyzTdU
youtube.com/watch?v=NR0CUWbJADo
youtube.com/watch?v=BMayAfYlN_k
youtube.com/watch?v=kon-h5Z5mdY
youtube.com/watch?v=khEyoVCwQhE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt6cU_igF-4
theglobeandmail.com/arts/music/how-stockholm-became-a-dominant-force-in-global-popmusic/article37541953/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin
youtube.com/watch?v=lGKlIJsz7bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they speak somali very well too

hurr durr

>Pewdiepie and Yung Lean and both speak like they're natives.
Dont know the second but Pewdiepie speaks the language well but still has an accent.

Average Swedish male has an IQ of 250
Average Swedish woman has an average IQ of 25
It evens out. Most Swedish women don't speak English. It's only us men.

A wannabe nigger rapper

youtu.be/jtWHBzReE04

because they do not have culture to create.
Another reason could be too much spare time in sauna cage.

We consume more English media than swedish media

Is my guess
That's how I (believe I) learnt anyway.

>not including the most famous Swede

PepeHands

donald trump?

What did we do to you?

Berry nice post, sir.

Attached: 55FB9069-5D81-4BAA-BCA6-44ED493DC532.jpg (240x240, 5K)

they worship America

Attached: brainlet.jpg (692x800, 73K)

English and Swedish are similar grammatically. I believe Swedish is one of the easiest languages to learn for English speakers.
Small country means less media in our own language so we consume more English media.
Movies are not dubbed. Just children movies.
A lot of computer usage.

Nice
We consume our own media here, American media comes second, of course.
Some people might think we're influenced by our Hispanic neighbors but other than some Mexican soap operas, we don't consume much Spanish media.

because english is a germanic language.

It doesn't feel like it.
A lot (if not half) of words in English are derived from Latin.

Pewdiepie doesn't speak like a native at all.
You probably can't tell as a non native.
Examples being he can't or rarely does pronounce dental fricatives correctly and he also adds an s onto the end of 3rd person plural present tense verbs.

and the other half are german, and the grammar is also german, which makes it easy for people who already know how to pronounce german words to pronounce english words too.

The grammar is definetly not german
t. German speaker.

Isn't it more like French?

Because we don't transle TV shows and movies like subhumans and only use text. Same with games. Many swedes are also have a hard on about everything related to the US and even England

Pewdiepie is an honorary American

They don't really speak any better or worse than most other countries in Europe

And French is a Latin/Romance language.
I can understand like 15% of French.

Average Sw*des don't speak it that well. They struggle with words like foreigner, pronouncing it like forinjer. They also confuse fun and funny, e.g. that joke is fun, we had a funny day today.

Hähähä you are fun for a foränjer

Sluta snälla :(

Is the best english ackscent

Attached: svengelska.jpg (531x539, 34K)

>many Swedes also have a hard on about everything related to the US
Really? Do you have any examples?

youtube.com/watch?v=f94V8fg_PTU

Attached: 1549211019281.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Its true. Swedes seem to be the only Europeans besides Poles that actually like the US.

high iq

>high iq

Scandinavians have always wanted to be Anglo and now American

You're confusing us with you Germans. We are not continentals

Attached: EVROPA.gif (1000x811, 309K)

All Scandies worship Britain and the USA and always have

Dumbkopf

Germans hate Americans

Why do swedes sound so effeminate compared to fennoswedes
youtube.com/watch?v=PJeF3DyzTdU

>estonia
nice try lennart

We worshiped you for the longest time until you lost ww2. My grandma still remembers how fond Sweden was of Germany. Even my grandpa and his brother were given German names.

Attached: 617mpsrtenh11.jpg (2922x2095, 854K)

they have no culture, they are americanized as much as modern americans

rap, hollywood, OMG NETFLIX AT EVENING etc etc, that's why

also they vote left because it lifts their self esteem to see how their overloard from netflix/huffpost/sjw media praise them for voting left and be MORE DIVERSE just like their netflix characters

>lennart
That's a Swedish name m8

More culture than you Ivan

*America

that guy is homosexual. His name is Anders Pihlblad

but that what it is

you worship them, you try to be as 'fancy' as american, so you import more colourful people, you even all LARP as americans trying to copy the media-sphere of the 48% non-white country into media-sphere of 95% white(yet) country, thats where form all those fancy niggers and mutts from tv news, from parlaments etc

>More culture than you Ivan
NO, less
you consume more american media than swedish

i dont say russia is good, oh my, its terrible and our modern media and ''art''(movie books music games) sphere are in decline, but you are the least one to debate me

>you consume more american media than swedish
Says who? I don't think that's true at all, especially not for young people and old people. People between the ages 18-40 basically switch between the two as they like. We have our own movie industry, music industry, kid's shows and so on.

This.
Russians even have their own version of Facebook, which is more popular there than Facebook.

We consume more British media than american media + the american music industry is built upon Swedish producers.

>We consume more British media than american media
lmao no we fucking don't

Too bad VK is shit these days

yung lean has a little bit of an accent but it's very charming

>We have our own movie industry, music industry, kid's shows and so on.
1) and still, all swedish youth want to be FANCY AND COOL like ASAP ROCKY and watch NETFLIX with itnerracial bullshit at every evening
2) all your media are influenced by american media. The same agenda in TV shows, the same '''melodies''' in rap '''music''''

>and still, all swedish youth want to be FANCY AND COOL like ASAP ROCKY
Uhh I don't think you have any idea of what our youth is like lol

lmao turn on any fucking tv-channel mid-day and 40% of the programs are either swedish adaptations or straight up British programs

All Swedish youth are influenced more by America than Sweden

Your women are complete imitations of Californian girls

you're just making up things at this point

>tv-channel
lmaoing @ boomer

>rap
American and Russian rap
youtube.com/watch?v=NR0CUWbJADo

Swedish rap
youtube.com/watch?v=BMayAfYlN_k

this plus starting to learn from early age in school where it's actually required that you learn it well.
and we dont dub shit.

how am I wrong?

Also if someone didn't know any better, they'd assume pewdiepie is American

just because we have some british tv-programs about old people buying houses at 14:00 in the day doesn't mean Swedes consume more british media than american media lmao, and the fact that you actually say this just proves that you're retarded
90% of music is American, all movies are American, almost all tv-shows are American. All of the western world consume American media so it's nothing unique to Sweden but it's still a fact

>watch NETFLIX with itnerracial bullshit at every evening
kill yourself

>Your women are complete imitations of Californian girls

This is not true at all and this is coming from someone who has friends in California.
Swedish girls are more like New Yorkers

Tbqh there's no uniformity wetern culture or stuff like that anymore. With internet people consume what ever they want. There's no similar global artists and movies in the same sense as before.
When zoomers talk about some artist and cultural stuff I have no idea what they're talking about.
You seem to see everything as one monolith. Times like The beatles or Micheal Jackson are far over

>speaking English properly means you're a wannabe Anglo or American
>meanwhile we have our own (many) languages, our own distinct culture(s) and our own traditions like Midsummer and Yule
>many different regions that completely differ from each other
I don't see how anyone could argue that Scandinavians are wannabe Anglos. Try going to northern Sweden or northern Norway and saying that with a straight face. Or why not Bornholm, Gotland or Bergen? It's just objectively false.
youtube.com/watch?v=kon-h5Z5mdY

>zoomers

That's American ideology

I don't know why you're pulling Netflix into this. It has a lot of non-american tv shows and movies

>music
shows how little you know about the business.
youtube.com/watch?v=khEyoVCwQhE
This is only ONE producer. Just because the act is american doesn't make it american.

One of my best mates is a Swede and he speaks English with his own Swedish accent. Eloquent af. He despises Swedes with American English accents. He has that Norwegian throat thing too. Kinda commands respect. Great accent.

>english is a germanic language
english WAS a germanic language

What websites & apps do you use? What operating systems do you use? Reminder that Netflix is an American company

I like how you post a video that literally represent less than 0,001% of Sweden and try to act like it's representative for Sweden whatsoever.

Sweden is not wannabe anglo or American but we do consume mostly American media and many Swedes idolize cities in NYC and LA.

most non-nordic people don't even know how huge the cultural difference is between the South and North of Scandinavia m8

sounds like a cringe and blupilled person

>half
lol english is only 26% germanic

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt6cU_igF-4

Posting a blessed video.

Based

apologize for ruining english

theglobeandmail.com/arts/music/how-stockholm-became-a-dominant-force-in-global-popmusic/article37541953/

>implying the country of origin your software is from matters
how fuck dumb are you and the retarded russian?

Yep!
William the Conqueror did a very good job at completely destroying the english language.

Attached: conqueror.jpg (313x500, 49K)

Sweden has a lot of crime dramas which are way different from american ones. It's as if they don't produce anything else

lmao I know about Max Martin, and yes there's many Swedish producers in the music business.
However, it's still AMERICAN music. A Swede making kebab does not make it Swedish culture.

Beyst

Attached: svengelska2.jpg (1004x748, 55K)

Didn't a Swede write like 90% of all American pop music since the 90's? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin
maybe it's you who are consuming our media :)

they wanna suck big black american cocks

What makes it american when it was a swede who composed it?

It's not just software, it's anything digital. The US owns the internet

Netflix doesn't produce all of it's shows. The foreign ones especially

Why wouldn't it matter? Because it reminds you that you're not Swedish?

On a daily basis, what about you is Swedish?

>like subhumans
That's where you're wrong, kiddo!
And that's why your native language will disappear, and you'll all speak this french subdialect called english.

youtube.com/watch?v=lGKlIJsz7bM
:)

>Rap
I ain't clicking on those links, you wannabe nigger

>On a daily basis, what about you is Swedish?
Not him but I can answer this one. The language I speak, the food I eat, the ground that I walk on, my family, my friends, the books that I read, the music that I listen to. I guess it would be easier to list the things that aren't Swedish.

Max Martin is more American at this point. Childish Gambino's producer is the same - he moved from Sweden to America, and was proud of it in his Grammy acceptance speech

>rab izz nigger

Attached: 432432432.png (164x230, 41K)