In 2020 the first asian man will become president of the United States

youtu.be/NAtyv8NpbFQ

Attached: 1537773970275.png (847x1009, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-DMCsXq_mYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>UBI is 100% viable
>free college isn't though
this guy's a joke

youtu.be/-DMCsXq_mYw

she is really beautiful, a 8/10 at least

>this guy's a joke
Perfect presidential candidate then.

More than likely it’ll be Kamala, Booker, or Warren. There are other dem candidates out there now obviously but these three are the big power players at the moment (and I guess that one other blonde chick I forget the name of). Though ultimately the entire election will probably fall on 10k~ people in Wisconsin.

I could see Kamala being the serious Democrat contestant. Booker and Warren would get laughed out of the primary.

I can't take anyone with a name Kamala seriously lmao

Kamala’s probably the strongest of the three though personally I’d still prefer Warren. Honestly speaking I don’t really give a shit who it is as long as they have a chance at winning.

>muh free college
literal brainlet policy

>works in every other developed country
>won’t work here because muh gommunism

>implying tulsi isn't going to bulldoze these fuckers
Unless Bernie decides to run, Tulsi has this one in the bag.

I'd pay another 3% income tax for higher social mobility

works in those countries because they have 5% of the population that we do

Population has nothing to do with it

Russia is pretty large and they dont have tuituion fee. Tuition fees seem to be mostly an anglo thing

As long as they keep saying and supporting stupid shit like the Green New Deal, 2020 is going to be handed off to the Republicans.

>he wants subhumans in his school
>he wants even more people competing for his useless STEM job than they already are
You must be really really stupid

Oooo no no no no
*inhales*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

japan and korea have high tuition costs as well, china has "cheap" tuition costs but it's probably relative to the salary of the average person

The EU has 200 million more people than us lmao.

>Shitaly doesn't realize entrance exams shift through the weaker substance

>he wants subhumans in his school
I never said Italians would be let in.

Not supporting the idea of a well educated population is literally the definition of brainlet

free college will never come to america, it would drastically reduce military enlistment.
not relevant

Alexandria is not an Asian man.

>Mr. Negative is running for president

Is this the new Marvel plot line? Looks dope.

the job market for average wage jobs would be flooded and you would still end up having to spend money to pursue a higher education to secure a job

>he wants to do an impossible entrance exams with millions of students and cheatings instead of just paying
Are you a masochist?

He want to cut off the student denbts and he wants people to value trades more than now.
College is not for everyone.
Not everyone has what it takes to really succeed academically.
But right now you are forced into meme college because nothing else counts much.

>free college good
>why?
>i dont know but free stuff is good

Attached: 1523613762045.jpg (423x347, 16K)

Kek

Objectively speaking, you’re wrong, but that’s okay. It’s okay to be special, sweetie.

Social mobility and you'd put less in taxes during your lifetime than you would on a 2 year degree on your own.

Of course i want only capable people in STEM (JUST LIKE YOU IMPLIED btw). What a better way to guarantee it than making the competition more challenging?

Ubi and free college are both jokes in the us 350+ million people including tens of millions below poverty

again, nice ignoring the economic impact and the fallout that would occur

Better way forward for america than whatever alternative they have

>japan and korea have high tuition costs as well

The average tuition for a public uni in Japan (from beginning to end) would be something like 20k USD - that's before applying for tuition reduction which could be literally 50% or even 100% of that. And Japan also has many scholarship programs to help people in need, even for foreigners.

2020, world map

Attached: Spanish_Empire-World_Map.png (1357x628, 38K)

Well you nailed yourselves to the shitter a while back.
The reforms needed to introduce nordic type of economy make it seem pretty impossible tbqh

Free education for non-meme degrees is basically an investment

>And Japan also has many scholarship programs to help people in need, even for foreigners.

Ignorant gaijin aganin.
Our """scholarship""" is just a loan, we need to pay back with a rip off interest.

Don't call other people ignorant if you don't know what you're talking about you idiot, you're the only ignorant one here.

Tuition reductions are never to be repaid and I have Japanese friends who, unlike you, are not absolute brainlets and have received 100% tuition reduction, meaning they pretty much studied for free starting on their 3rd University term..

And as far as scholarships, I was specifically referring to 文部科学省奨学金 which is also NEVER paid back and is 48k Yen Monthly to privately financed international students but domestic students can sometimes apply to from what I remember.

Retard. You are a disgrace, kill yourself.

That would require less siesta time to accomplish.