UK economic growth slowest since 2012

>UK economic growth slowest since 2012

bbc.com/news/business-47196387
M-MUH BREXIT!

Attached: 9213658.jpg (390x470, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-47236841
thenews.pl/1/12/Artykul/405330,Poland’s-2018-GDP-growth-thirdfastest-in-EU-Commission
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what slave people like Estonians will never understand. You lived so much under Russian rule that you don't value freedom anymore. The destiny of man is not measured by material computations. The English know this and they rose up.

slow and steady wins the race. rapid economic growth is third world

Attached: d0f984e2fd6237345294f506118e26a9.png (500x484, 415K)

This man does not represent all of us.

LOL

Attached: B932FBAF-90D1-40E5-927E-90AFA84FE86B.jpg (1241x2078, 539K)

>UK economic growth slowest since 2012

WHAT ABOUT GERMANY???

bbc.com/news/business-47236841

Attached: 1436262098549.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>we are still in the EU

No one gives a shit what some copy and paste ex-soviet shithole thinks anyway. You have always been and always shall be a subservient non-country.

I am sure Estonia will have surpassed the UK economically by 2039.

>You have always been and always shall be a subservient non-country.
And you are quickly becoming one.

Meanwhile in Central Europe

thenews.pl/1/12/Artykul/405330,Poland’s-2018-GDP-growth-thirdfastest-in-EU-Commission

>Polish GDP grew 5.1 percent in 2018, the country’s Central Statistical Office (GUS) said in a flash estimate last month.

>not knowing what subservient means

>caring what an eastern euro nose-picking peasant thinks

nope

Estonia has a much freer society than the UK though.

It's almost like a working-age population which is increasingly composed of niggers and paki (increasing linearly by 1% each year) is a bad thing? but no, i'm sure it's the fault of brexit

based white conservative countries BTFO paki shitholes

tell me which city is best to move to woljech

>not knowing what subservient means
it means becoming americas bitch

you can't get by using English and I doubt you as an anglo will learn that complicated of a slavic language

the British market will take a dive soon, why would anyone invest in a country whose future is so uncertain and it can be left on sidelines of the global economy when no-deal Brexit happens since it can't even sign any free trade agreement with anyone nor can it join WTO because even Moldova can block them.

I'm not hating on the UK but I can't help but laughing when their economy is getting hit because of their arrogance and superiority complex

>russian gdp per capita: 10 000 dollars
>Estonian gdp per capita: 19 700 dollars

How is this even possible that even when russia has access to all these natural resources its still africa tier?

Attached: 1547766218859.png (774x598, 292K)

>Meanwhile in Central Europe
>Central Europe

inferiority complex much?

>you can't get by using English

of course you can, we have plenty of expats already

learning a little Polish would be welcome though

>Polish GDP grew 5.1 percent in 2018
bravo poland

Attached: giphy.gif (390x269, 241K)

Because Estonia is a libertarian paradise and Russia is a frozen Brazil.

Because it's filled with R*ssians

>facts are inferiority complex

>inferiority complex much?
It's called geography. The same way we are in south east Europe.

Give me one reason why the vast majority of other ex ussr cunts are such shitholes (including russia). I mean if you live in the red countries you might as well kill yourself

Attached: gdp.png (1356x915, 400K)

Based.

out of all centres of Europe (depending on how it is measured) there is only one that is far west of Poland, all other ones are either in Poland or very close to Poland

so how can we be not Central Europe?

Attached: Centre_of_Europe.jpg (4040x3592, 1.14M)

>M-MUH BREXIT!
They are still in the EU. Wait for them to leave with no deal for the real numbers to start dropping.

Brexit is a prime example of retarded boomers crashing their country with no survivors. I have yet to see a single valid argument as to why EU is in any meaningful way bad

Inferiority complex much

Attached: wRWxnDO4dWiZ.png (1270x1713, 3.23M)

actually boomers will be the ones that will lose the most because the value of their houses will drop, while it's mostly young people who can't afford to buy a house now will benefit from falling housing prices

Gee I dunno Estonia, maybe the hordes of feral Africans and Arabs may have something to do with it.

Boomers will live a good retirement on the backs of young wage slaves. Boomers only think for themselves

what are these numbers? IMF puts sweden at 54k not 60k.

>Boomers will live a good retirement

most of British pensioners would gladly leave their rainy home country for Spain but when their houses' value drops they won't be able to do it anymore

Boomers are selfish greedy cunts here in America. I hate them so much for the damage they've done.

If EU is at fault for immigration then explain to me why Finland/Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania/Poland/Hungary and many other have close to 0% of them? Accepting immigrants is an interior affair

That is happening all around the world,economic growth is decreasing

Nominal and real GPD you dummy
I feel you, most western cunts have these type of boomers who lived off the backs of the generation before them and will continue to live off the backs of generations after them

>Nominal and real GPD you dummy
no explain

Nope: >The EU’s executive said in a report that Polish GDP growth last year was the highest since 2007.

My dude the IMF is for 2018 real GPD per capita while the wiki graph is for 2019 nominal GPD per capita.

>Accepting migrants is an internal affair
It is? I thought EU states were required to take in refugees or something. I guess I don't know how the EU works.

>becoming
based zoomer retard

No one is required to do it, Hungary for example was pretty vocal about not taking in anyone. EU is basically a trade organization, not some confederation. Dumb fucks who dont know how EU works were the reason for Brexit. They just left a trade organisation, guess what will happen to their economy

For example just last week EU asked us to criminalize hate speech but we were like "nah bro all speech is free speech" and they were "ok cool".

Not really. But plenty of politicians pretend EU forces them to and the same politicians shit on every country that doesn't take refugees.

So why does IMF official site have different numbers?

>Thought EU states were required to take in refugees or something

EU states agreed to distribute refugees among each other, including Hungary and Poland who then later decided to ignore what they had agreed to previously. The EU is not some levitating entity. The EU is its member states and every decision it makes has to be ok'd by its member states.

These politicians just use the EU to justify passing an unpopular law, which is beyond scummy.

>because my country is dependent on others, all others must be

I cannot comprehend the mentality of such a grovelling excuse of a nation such a Poland.

We are already Americas bitch, just like you and the rest of the western world.

One is PROJECTED REAL GPD per capita of 2019, other is CALCULATED NOMINAL GPD per capita of 2018. They are different statistics. Are you illiterate or something?

Only Poland agreed, it was done by PO(previous government) against the will of people and they lost elections right after that. Hungary and other cunts were against if from the start

>Hungary and other cunts were against if from the start

They were so against it so they voted for it during the vote in the European council, sure thing buddy.

of course you don't have to be, that's why I want to see how well you will fare on your own

>One is PROJECTED REAL GPD per capita of 2019, other is CALCULATED NOMINAL GPD per capita of 2018. They are different statistics. Are you illiterate or something?
Ok. It is possible i am illiterate. Sorry mr estonian. But it says projected gdp nominal per capita, real is not mentioned?

God, you're just like an teenager thinking that you have to be "independent' when you are living happily as is. Why do you need to separate? Who says there's a need to live separate from your parents when there is no need to? What if living in the same home saves you money?

Living separate is propaganda designed to make you buy a house and get a mortgage.

Do you understand the difference between nominal and real GDP?

The UK is already heavily dependent on importations, though.
Leaving a free trade market when UK had it better than other EU members (believe it or not), is completely idiotic.

Being an island is not being independent, it's being isolated.

Redpilled af