Why do Euros hate American work culture so much?

Why do Euros hate American work culture so much?

Attached: IMG_6991.jpg (728x546, 120K)

because yuropoors hate success and are filled with envy and bitterness towards their superiors

>implying there's any kind of culture in the US of A

They find it unfair that their comfy welfare state can't keep up with the deregulated hard working American workforce

>T. Has never stepped on American soil
Each state has it's own culture as well as the overall American culture.

It's wagecuckery

Because most people realize that spending your entire life working just to enjoy your last decade or two is not worth it.

A lot of people here repeat the idea that you'll need to find a job which also feels lime playtime so it'll never feel like work. It's laughable. There's still a shit ton of unpleasant jobs that will have to be done some way or some how and more than enough people who need to work for money

Do you wish to contribute to the falling of civilization? Working hard not only helps keep your life in check but it also enables you to have a hand in progressing mankind.

Attached: 14113102832601.jpg (925x1032, 157K)

Lifes too valuable to be sold to someone else for them to profit off of it. You need your god to grant you a life after death because you're trowing away the one you're given.

You realize everything is being replaced by automation and A.I., right?

>idleness is a sin
>anything is possible if you work hard enough
Whether Americans actually believe this crap or just pretend to believe it in order to seem more industrious, it's retarded either way.

Attached: 1494814430892.jpg (325x243, 26K)

Having to spend most of your waking hours working is what's ruining the civilization in the first place, you daft mutt.

It's true. You will forever be stuck at the bottom of the food chain because you are complacent. Maybe your life would improve if you actually put some effort into your work insteaf of doing the minimum.
The retirement age is going to increase soon. Besides, retired people will tell you how much they miss working if you ask them.
So you just hate working, right?

Fuck off you lazy shitskin. This is why you'll never again be relevant.
If your ""country""" is red, then you should be ashamed.

Attached: 1549408334120.jpg (1199x761, 150K)

We are not into slavery.

so much projection in one line, get back to work nigel

No. How did you reach that conclusion?

It only looks like this because of the curentl inlfated dollar.
Your economy is a drain and so is your country.

2-3 until you're Greece.

I don't hate it, but I wouldn't want to work in the US.

>Maybe your life would improve if you actually put some effort into your work insteaf of doing the minimum.
Emphasis on maybe. 50% harder work won't make your life 50% better. In fact if it wears you out physically and/or mentally it might leave you with more money but actually make your life worse. There's a reason the US are pretty much the most heavily medicated country in the world.

I work the body and mind. I don't work to make somebody else rich. That is boomer cuckoldry.

because prefer responsability ethic:

don't force others to work for you even if you don't want to work because you think it's slavery

Germans don't work hard.They work efficiently. I've worked with both Americans and Germans, and it's only Americans that are autistic about doing overtime work with barely any pay incentives.

>t. NOT an IT sweatshop worker

>retired people will tell you how much they miss working if you ask them
Yeah that's why they stay retired isn't it

dont forget all the states which have a smaller economy, or are you a flyover yourself?

Because everyone knows that is based on lies. The US has the world's worst social mobility of any OECD nation, even worse than Japan or the UK, yet they keep repeating their shitty bootstrapping mantra to everyone.

Your shitjob must have improved your life so much?

Attached: 1524450294399.png (600x600, 478K)

>American work culture
Puritan work culture
fuck off yank

there's more cultural difference between Texarkana, Arkansas and Texarkana, Texas than between Rome and Warsaw

Who wants to spend their entire life working? No matter how much you earn, you can never get time back. It is the most common regret dying people have

cope

>oh boy, better go lick mister Goldbergs asshole clean again

Attached: 1547026703909.jpg (700x734, 80K)

>No matter how much you earn, you can never get time back.
You can buy giant shedmansions and dumb fucking toys though, and isn't that what really counts?

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 857K)

Family life is just as important to civilisation as raw productivity. A 40hr/week job still makes having a family a real challenge even if you have minimal commute time, not even accounting for the fact that workers are at the most productive, but wages reflected that in decades.
>overworked and underpaid? Work harder lol

get new material you worthless faggot

>No. How did you reach that conclusion?
>Lifes too valuable to be sold to someone else for them to profit off of it.
>Emphasis on maybe. 50% harder work won't make your life 50% better.
Sure, there is a possibility you will fail, but there is always a chance you will succeed; you won't know unless you try. Immigrants from Europe, even Germany, have come here and started off poor as dirt only to build a corporate empire later on in life. Stop being a lazy slacker.

>Do you wish to contribute to the falling of civilization?

Attached: 1548590514004.jpg (236x223, 12K)

My life is good enough, you fucking prick. Fuck off with your angloshit toilslave mentality.

Why arent you a billionare yet, then?

they are lazy

They stay retired either because no one will hire them or their body is too fragile, sometimes both. Old people do sometimes work in delivery and local family-owned shops.
It has. My life has structure now and I learn something new every day I go to work.
Southern?

>My life has structure now and I learn something new every day I go to work.

Attached: 1515723217339.png (631x658, 43K)

>be workdrone
>literally die of depression when you can't work anymore
wageslave propaganda is super effective in burgerland

I don't have the necessary social skills and charisma.
So you want to contiue to be at the bottom? Cool.

The middle.

>T. NEET leech
Sitting at home doing nothing may sound fun, but it isn't. I personally feel awful when I'm not doing something. I think about everything under the sun, constantly feel like I am depressed, and start to panic, so I can somewhat relate to them. I will always prefer working.

>California
Enjoy getting shot, suffering from the never ending drought, and then sinking into the Pacific.

But why? You could probably go higher if you wanted to.

Cause there's places where people aren't completely frothing at the mouth to go cry and jerk off in their leisure time because their work time isn't a nightmare for somebody else's profit lmao

Attached: FB_IMG_1550153597996.jpg (768x768, 52K)

But why? My home is quiet and warm, I can afford to cook nice meals, I get to hike in the Alps once a year. What else am I supposed to get out of busting my ass beyond a regular 40 hour middle class job?

Yeah that extra yatch for your boss is as important as the Manhattan project

Thanks man, people allways shit on "low" work time but have no idea what s expected of them here.

Im asian and the most lazy people ive ever faced were wh*Tes

this those fucks take 4 years to widen one bridge when we asians would build a new one in 2 weeks.

Because you literally have a slave mentality
You've been working harder for unfair salaries since about fifty years now but you take pride in it, thinking your life being miserable is a challenge to your diligence and perseverance and revolt against unfairness makes you a lazy communist while in reality this is just cope to avoid facing your cuck mentality and total servitude to goldberg

basically you're deluded cringelords
you're not going to be a millionaire by working hard cletus, just a wagecuck for the rest of your life
And gloryfying hard work and pathetic economic misery won't make you look tougher, only stupidly servile
so much for the individualistic american culture you also boast about!

t.

Attached: RoastieBTFO.png (1200x800, 523K)

yeah except it will collapse in 10 hours

chinks are incapable of producing anything of quality

Reminder that being a wagecuck is slave morality and therefore un-American.

Attached: Joe_hill002[1].jpg (300x453, 11K)

Life as a whole. It's dumb to dedicate your whole life to being someones workhorse while it's okay in moderation, like everything in life. If you make your life all about work, then you're sadly wasting the majority of it.

Chinese aren't humans.