What is your honest opinion on Kurds and Kurdistan?

What is your honest opinion on Kurds and Kurdistan?

Attached: 20170925-170523-DinoMartino-id2151278.jpg (1208x800, 123K)

i dont care about kurds, but i hate turks, so i support free Kurdistan Измeнить

more like kurdistupid haha

based mountain people who make the plain dwellers cope

based indo european brothers
fuck semites and """turks"""

>What is your honest opinion on Kurds and Kurdistan?

Attached: 1510322422733.jpg (646x854, 223K)

Every people deserves a nation to call its home. Biji Kurdistan.

They should be autonomous region or independent.

>majority of kurds are commies
>kurds also trigger arabs and turks by continuing to exist
conflicting

met a kurd on a train to germany , dude asked me if i spoke arabic or turkish he was a refugee that needed help, Im a brown mestizo bull so i know why he thought i was a kurd bull . he was a nice guy , he spoke like 5 languages

Kurdistan will be the only democracy in the middle east (except israel)

I wish they didn't bomb themselves
I wish Rojava was independent and all Kurds to fuck off to that place

I actually like Kurds better than Turks. Kurds fought ISIS, Turkey supported ISIS by buying their oil.

i think communism for kurds is just to get western support

they are tribals

based, I hope they keep bombing the roaches

probably overdue for them to run their own affairs, they've gotten no respect throughout their history by the look of it. the turks are only one further example of this

Kurds are cool. Kurdish women are very beautiful

They have killed assyrians lole which is based
But they‘re annoying and should kill themselves but some of them kurds are nice I guess

t. Kurd
They are an ugly people, they‘re the gypsies of iranians who are already ugly enough
Entire mena is ugly btw so picture them as even uglier than usual

i hate kurds but hate turks even more so fuck.
why is killing assyrians based? i mean i hate assyrians cause they're the rudest and most uncivilised people out there but why does someone in the netherlands care?

They taste good with a little salt and pepper, better than t*Rks.

They make the best Döner

Because any btfo is funny lole
Sorry i am a shitskin not dutch but all the btfo that happened to my parent‘s countries is funny
It is based
Ps i acknowledge armenian genocide

>Kurdistan
how can i have a opinion of a place that doesnt exists?

Seething

no u

god no don't bring it up i don't wanna be like rest of the armenians that are like the fucking jews bringing up the holocaust all the time
but sure whatever floats your boat dude

same

they look pretty white. i'd say they're based

Based armenian

>they look pretty white
kek

they are brownier than turk but ultimately its the same shit.

Good guys, I hear they kill lots of turks.

t. urk

the human version of the Turks

TUREY SUPORT ISIS

Attached: Turkey Helps Isis.jpg (490x531, 44K)

dumb commie separatists

Even if I prefer them over Turks, they're just the west's bitch, any state in the Middle east allied with the west is cancer

i see no difference betwen them, some turks have white blood like some kurd and the rest are just different shade of brown. Even now i think its the same people

With the middle east is genuinely a case of Whoever Wins, we lose.

i really like k*rds tbqh, they are the best target practice a nation's army can get. without them we wouldnt have a proper defense industry nor a life testing field for our new weapons and systems.

so yes. i like k*rds. thank god they exist.

kurds turks and other scum are occupying assyria so i hate them all

I have the feeling that the more educated turks are in fact kurds. Had several calssmates which were kurds and all of them were nice to be around

Based armenibro

>the more educated turks are in fact kurds
... you are confused

Attached: oadjdc17nw201.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s=ce2136c00fc06922c5a5874519e98faf54a0de16.png (1024x626, 37K)

hes clearly a k*rdish intellectual

I've never been to Turkey so I can only speak for the immigrants who I met here

and what does that have to do with anything?
>>the more educated turks are in fact kurds
this doesnt make any sense. you are either a turk or a kurd.

Why didn't the Kurds commit to a deal with Erdogan and suck his dick before the batshit cCc TÜRK cCc nationalists could get there

I hope they get an own state just to trigger turks

they will, inside Germany tho.

they did commit a deal with erdomeme but then they thought they had political power within turkey and they did the rojova bullshit in syria and decided they dont need erdomeme for anything. now pretty much all their political leaders are in jail and we cucked their k*rdistan with afrin and al-bab bullshit.

we ll bomb the shit out of them in north eastern syria too its just a matter of time now.

Couldn’t say it better.

The only kurd i met was a college philosophy teacher, very cool guy, in general kurds seems like nice people but also like entitled bydlos sometimes, im pretty neutral.

Attached: 1549659258036.png (138x310, 26K)

You showed me an IQ map of the Turkey (IQ means nothing bro btw) and I live in Germany so this map is kinda pointless for me ya know and I also said that I've never been to the T*rkey so I don't know about the roaches there ya know. But The turks who are here, are mostly autistic nationalists who are sucking erdos dick and the Kurds in the other hand can actually think.

MHP isn’t nationalist, it’s a pan-karabogaist party

Attached: 7C7F0930-6606-4177-AEF0-0C596ADAA1C4.jpg (1000x541, 70K)

Not a turk astoghfirullah i hate them too entire mena is ugly even if i was a white man i would say kurds are ugly why would they be good looking ?

WE WUZ MEDES N SHIIET

I wish Kurds and Turks went along
I only wish this

Unlike most shitposters here, I've actually been to Iraqi Kurdistan. The people are far friendlier than you'd think and the government is considerably more corrupt than most folks might expect. One way or another, the K.R.G. is a bastion of stability, at least in relation to its neighbors. I'm not sure of the status quo now, but I was surprised by how many Kurds, at least in 2013, felt proud of their relationship with the United States and supposedly democratic traditions.

Pic related, it's the stamp in my old passport plus some Iraqi dinars I saved.

Attached: m.jpg (384x800, 91K)

Unironicaly this. The Turks here nationalistic retards who talk
I about Erd*gan as he is the messias of the roaches. Kurds are often commies, but at least you can talk with them civilized. And they have fought brave against ISIS scum. Turks have changed their strategy in Syria so many times, no one takes them serious anymore.

Is it true that turks assume azeri tilida as a "funny" version of turkish?
[spoiler]Selam gardas. Nasilsin?[/spoiler]

They have a nice flag.

non-country

Attached: shiggy diggy assad.png (238x276, 90K)

genocide

I agree with this statement and can understand your sentiments armenian bro but I hate Kurds more as an Arab. Thought you guys liked Assyrians btw

Yank proxy state

>green white red tricolor
They're based.

Commies terrorize the locals and play the victim card supporting them is no different than supporting ISIS

wow this is the first time i see a sensible armenian who isnt just a manifestation over historical buthurt
good on you mang

they are just sucking up to you, the only thing a kurd is good at is sucking other peoples dick.
30 years ago they did the same bullshit with USSR