Is this normal in your country?

Is this normal in your country?

Attached: E472C332-5D49-4576-8027-53678D95E14D.jpg (550x412, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZY_cR7Y5nk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fairly, if the bathroom is really small.

no

I mean, why not?

Because the kitchen is the room that has do to with food and eating, and the bathroom is the room that has to do with hygiene and cleaning. You wouldn't put your dishwasher in the bathroom either.

not exposed like that.

Not very popular but it's not seen as weird either

No, the washing machine usually has it's own room

>Coffee accidentally slips off
>Hits all the clothes and shirts that you just washed

It's common sense. Put washing machine where it belongs Sven. Speaking of house design , I think suomi is quite smart. I don't know about other scandinavian home though.

youtube.com/watch?v=MZY_cR7Y5nk

if bathroom is too small and abuilding doesnt have shared laundry room

not really, no

no

I don't know why, but it seems kinda nasty.

That cutting board is dumb. Love the dish drying rack though.

Our flats used to be designed like this in the 60-80s. Pretty sure she lives in a flat from that era.

No.

People generally have washing machines in the bathroom.

Washing machine and dryer usually have its own room.

could use some improvement. But nonetheless it's pretty smart and minimalist-ish

>Not very popular but it's not seen as weird either

This.

If you don't have space... But we have one room only for that.

Washing machine belongs in the bathroom
Shitter belongs in the toilet

>You wouldn't put your dishwasher in the bathroom either.
Why not? The bathroom is the room for cleaning as you said

Yes it's normal

Not eating utensils!

no. most houses have a dedicated washing room for washing and drying clothes and storing other stuff related to housecleaning. smaller aparments have it in the bathroom or a shared basement.

I’ve heard that continentals keep their washing machines in their bathrooms. Wtf

no, you would probably get shot here if you had that setup

not in the kitchen, if not in laundry-deposit room the washing machine is usually placed in bathroom

Attached: lavanderia-3.jpg (1130x900, 84K)

wish i had a marble countertop desu

>huge scratches from cleaning the aluminium too heavy-handedly

Attached: ah.jpg (576x576, 355K)

That's probably laminated wood though.

Laundry room is seperate unless it's a tiny apartment

We dont have plug sockets in the bathroom

well the average british "house" is no more than 5 rooms so it's like a tiny apartment

In small 20sqm apartments.

It's not!
Washing mashine can't be here

What's that white thing in the corner?

Maybe dishwasher

Looks like one

I have never seen this outside of retrofitting in an old apartment. People will have a separate laundry room or a small closet if they’re in an apartment

Washing machine in kitchen is the most poorfag looking shit

>euros dont have laundry rooms

Attached: 1538522772453.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>muh laundry room
>muh sitting room
>muh dining room
>muh home office
>muh guest room
>muh home gym
>muh hobby room

What of it

Decadent pomp that goes unused 98% of the time. What exactly is the fucking problem with having a guest sleep on a foldout bed sofa for a week a year, having your dinner table in the living room, having your laptop in the corner of your living room or bedroom, or putting your dumbbells in the bedroom or garage?

The fact that we don't need to do that poorfag shit

>we indulge in pointless waste because it makes us look richer

No it's not. That thing belong in a laundry room, or alternatively in the bathroom if you have a small appartment. Never in the kitchen.

I don't understand how having room to do things is wasteful

>G*rman virgin butthurt that Americhads are richer than him
DO IT AGAIN

Don't listen to him. They are irrationally attacking those having more than themselves because... that's how they feel better about having less.

>wastes more energy
>increases construction and upkeep costs
>adds effort to keep house clean
Also I'm not talking about not doing things, I'm talking about being able to do pretty much the same things at much less of a waste.

5 rooms not including living room, kitchen and toilets isn't that tiny.

>we want to live as poor people because it's so much less of a waste, how come richfags don't understand that? RREEEEEeeEEEeEEEEEEe

Attached: 1426494220626.jpg (900x900, 66K)

No but would make sense because most dishwashers are broken and lazy f*nns don't bother to get rid of them.

hes not wrong. don't you know small + efficiently managed apartments are /fa/? boomer houses are out of style.

conspicuous consumption

Being poor is /fa/, wow, I think I need to sell my house, give away half the money, then buy a small apartment and live as a /fa/g.

no, as in the whole thing is a living room, a kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. maybe 1 spare room as well

>he thinks a big house is expensive in america

oh nononon
an apartment in any non-shithole city is worth far more than a dumb boomer house.

If you live in a house right outside the city centre, and have more space than some appartment (that is even more expensive as you say) then who's being wasteful then?

>being so brainlet that you are unable to factor in costs other than the sticker price

Factor in the cost of fuel to drive to work. The cost of a car. The cost of heating which is more expensive in suburbs than in cities. The cost of electricity which is the same story. The cost of highway subsidies that encourage Amerifats to drive which is fucking stupid. Just simply by the economic lost in spending time in traffic is enough reason to not live in a suburb. There is so much waste but I'm wasting my breath talking to a brainlet. Go live in America if you love it so much.

Lol what the fuck.
When we say "1.5/2 room apartment" here it means basically 1 toilets per 2-3 rooms(at least one is bathroom) and a kitchen and they're both not included, sometimes living room isn't included too so people can live alone comfortably in 1/1.5 room apartments here or couples in 2-2.5

And on top of that, you are literally spending money into depreciating assets like a car. Buying a property is not a depreciating asset and properties in a city always rise faster than a suburban house. Not only does it make more sense to buy an apartment but you actually make more money.

Yeah I guess it depends on the situation and where you live. Not sure how it's like in the US, but here you will barely notice any difference in cost due to your car because we don't drive for a long time to get in or out of the city centre, unless you choose not to have a car, then of course having a car cost more.
About electricity/heating, if you live in a modern house then it will be most effective than 95% of all apartments because they are in old art nouveau buildings.

I wouldn't mind bying an apartment if it's sizable. But the idea of living in a small one, especially one that would need to have the washer in the kitchen, that is not appealing at all. I want space. Is it really desirable to live smaller?

I would find living in that apartment to be difficult but I would have a fun time trying to make it work. There is nothing wrong with tight spaces as long as you can go outside and there are things to do outside. The culture is different in bigger cities especially like Hong Kong or Singapore. Not so much in North America and I don't know about Europe but even if the house is small, its fine because there are lots of things to do outside and so people spend most of their time outside and only come home to sleep. But if you wanna be a comfy NEET, I'd still prefer an apartment though a little bit bigger. A house is probably the worst place to be a NEET in North America because you still need to drive to a store. In an apartment, you can just go downstairs and you'll be back within 30 mins.

Idk from a lot of perspectives city life is superior. They did a study about people who live in suburbs . They are far more likely to be obese just because their lifestyle does not encourage activity. Sure there are problems living in the city as well like smoke and noise pollution but... an actual property is not for me. Maybe if I have kids and I have a ton of money.

Not normal but average

Jealous?

Here people spend more time at home than outside, especially during fall/winter. You invite friends over, or you are invited to a friend's place. You have comfy evenings in your house. Not to say we don't go out, but it's not like in hong kong where you will go out meet your friends in some shop after work and go home only to sleep.

>NEET
Would not want to be a neet at all. NEETs live in small appartments here btw. They'll definitely have the washer in the bathroom (but of course nobody has it in the kitchen as in OP)

I've seen it few times, but it seems weird to me. Usually you can isolate the sounds coming from bathroom better than from any other room in the flat, so it would make sense to put the washing machine in there.