None, that is irrational and vague.

none
t. mr worldwide

Brazil

Russia and China

I used to think the same until I learned about Brazilians

Inglaterra
youtube.com/watch?v=yuFuEV51Nrs

Attached: 16248-Barbut%20guiri%202018.jpg (1600x900, 271K)

sweden

Canada, Brazil, Israel

England, Germany, Italy, USA, Israel, South Korea, Sweden, Finland, Indonesia, Algeria, Morocco, Sub-Saharan countries, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India, Pakistan.

Attached: 1548998945987.jpg (640x497, 41K)

Hate is natural.If it is a pleb feeling the next time you get beat up forgive them instead of going to the police

none

Attached: 1544229354482.png (463x479, 274K)

france, because it's merde

I unironically hate Canada.
I would castrate myself with a fucking microwave to see Canada burn and every Canadian suffer in hell.

Mine. To be fair, I hate everyone and every country.

Wouldn't say I hate it, but have a really strong dislike for the UK

B-but I thought we were friends?

Morroco, Romania, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Senegal

None, it's just pointless

Mexico. Mexicans are the absolute worst people I've ever dealt with. They all conform to nigger culture and behave the same.

Well, is not easy to mantein always reasonable thoughts even more when something angry or annoy us, I do sometimes fail on that and make some prejudiced thoughts, but never found, with a calm mind, any good reason to attribute a characteristic of one person to a whole group or even to a none living thing like a country or land based on anecdotes or things like that. I do strongly disagree with various policies and actions took by my and other countries but I don't feel like hate.
For example France, there history is blood and full of nasty and repugnant actions, that I could say I hate those actions, but I do not have France cause I can also recognize the good thing achieved by French people.
I understood what you meant, but going to the police isn't the same as feeling hate. The feeling of suffer some injustice isn't equal to hate, but it normally comes with hate attached to it.

Holanda

I hate wh*Tes

'ate Yanks
'ate Frogs
'ate Krauts
'ate Spainiards
'ate Polish
'ate Chinks
'ate Japs
'ate arabs
'ate Moors
'ate Berbers