This kills the Asian

this kills the Asian

Attached: GTY_drinking_milk_jef_150522_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 58K)

I still drink milk and eat cheese everyday.

he said Asians, not europeans

Attached: Kemal2.jpg (788x443, 170K)

I'm surprised that the map thing that everyone posts says that Indians and Pakistanis are lactose intolerance when most of our diets revolve around consuming diary products (milk, buttermilk, lassi, paneer/cottage cheese, ghee, etc)
I've also never met nor heard of anyone having lactose intolerance here

why is milk so racist?

Attached: Nazi milk.png (1232x848, 488K)

You realize that these foods were created as a way to make milk edible for lactose-intolerant people? They are literally about using natural processes to break down the lactose.

Yeah thanks for posting this, this was the one I was talking about.
Milk tea is consumed in every Indian household (and as far as I know, even in Pakistani and Nepali households) every morning and evening so if we were all lactose intolerant like the map indicates, it wouldn't be a pretty picture now would it?

I don't know about that but milk is a staple diet here is all I know
t. Literally drinking milk while typing this (I need to drink a glass of hot milk before I sleep or I can't fall asleep quickly)

Attached: dairyconsumption_per_kg.jpg (638x442, 110K)

seemy white brother

>drinking milk
i'll eat some things that have dairy in it but just straight up milk makes me want to vomit.

I'm Asian (brown eyes, dry earwax) and drank a liter of milk with no problems yesterday. Had 325 ml today, just fine.

where this shit about lactose intolerance come from? You know that it doesn't exist right?

I’m asian and I didn’t even know lactose intolerance existed until some asian girl told me she’s lactose intolerant in high school. So I went around and asked other asian kids, and apparently a lot of asians are indeed lactose intolerant

I think it's from a false misconception that lactose intolerance = a condition where if you touch milk you get severe explosive diarrhoea.
In most cases lactose intolerance is just manifested as slight abdominal discomfort that goes unnoticed.

i didn't realize i was l was lactose intolerant until like last year (asian)
I just was used to getting gas and diarrhea a lot. I had milk pretty much everyday growing up. It wasn't until threads like this that I tried cutting milk from my diet for a bit, to discover I never farted or had runny shits without milk

BASED MILK

here's the REAL map

Attached: lactose map.png (1880x1368, 1.22M)

Still dosen't make sense for India tbqh. Tea with milk is drank in every region.

Akshully it kills the Westerner, with cancer.

We have strong bones that make us healthy though

>have strong bones
>die of cancer

Source?

I'm Indian and I can't handle milk. I feel like I have to go to the toilet almost every time. I can tolerate it for the most part.
I still consume dairy products daily though. I don't know why...

None, I just made it up, hehe.

How does an Indian end up in Mexico? Don't you mostly go to US and UK?

It kills me too, stop drinking from the bottle you nasty fuck.

the map is bullshit except the asian part

Most people from India go to the UK, the Middle East and SEA countries like Singapore and Malaysia (not including SIngaporean Indians or Malaysian Indians). Indians going to the US is more of a recent phenomenon (relatively speaking).
There are at least a hundred people from India that I've come across here, all educated ones. The people I've talked to work for companies like Samsung (in Polanco), some work for Ericsson (office probably in Polanco as well) etc.

What work do you do?

a litre?

i drink a litre in 1 hit no worries

if I drank all i wanted it would be 3~4 a day....

Why are you one upping me?

Commonwealth BRAWL

I do no work. I'm learning Spanish.

not*

I have no problem at all with milk ya europoor simp.

I have lactose intolerance
both my parents are full blown pajeets
did my mom go for the small one?

You went all the way to mexico to learn Spanish?

It's a long story. But yes, I'll be here for at least the next 6 months. It's a nice place lol

Who the fuck makes these retarded maps
Pretty much everyone here drinks milk

Attached: 9999.jpg (1200x1200, 200K)

I hate eating much, so 2 L of drinking milk every day really helped my gains.
I don't how other ethnic sceletors do fitness without milk.

I can't believe that northern Mexicans are white now.

The ability to digest lactose beyond early childhood comes from a mutation.

Wait, Chinese can't have lovely cornflakes with lovely cold milk?

probably I drink more milk than you
also school meals in elementary schools always come with packs of milk (and yogurt in the pic too)

Attached: pic_1.jpg (1469x1102, 363K)

>drinking baby calf growth fluid

Yeah ok, freak

I can eat cheese, drink milk and consume other diary products every day.

t.100% Han Chinese

Attached: shrug.gif (244x306, 4K)

>t.100% Han Chinese
Go back to your own country

Lactose intolerance isn't allergy to milk.

Tell that to my girlfriend. She consumes more dairy than i do. Might explain her boobs.

Looks delicious. I liked Finnish milk more than Japanese though.

I cannot drink normal milk in the morning. But I rather drink this specific kind of milk which is founded for people like me.

Attached: 201611221755_61170011084792_1.jpg (500x333, 29K)

Stfu you kuzu, you gay faggot.

There are so many Romanian beggars here in Germany nowadays, they are really annoying.
More stupid than Niggas, who at least know how to get dem gibs.

is gook milk lactose free?

No need to harass me but yes I drink lactose free milk.

I dont have anything to do with Romania, Dicky Cheung

>Dicky Cheung

Good guy, I liked him in the role of Sun Wukong, a journey to the West.

you better toughen up m8

mudbloods can't GOMAD