Huge pressure on BTC went in before closing daily candle

Huge pressure on BTC went in before closing daily candle.
We managed to close below 78.6% Fib which is another sign of bearish momentum.
Still can we see another squeeze to 6700? I think we will today.
Manipulation zone can come into play for next few days before plummeting below 6K again.
Some consolidation and pump/dumps are coming.

tradingview.com/x/TpoqUNeD/

Attached: 0144F2ED-3B2E-4436-9FDF-2EF3FDC7E6A5.jpg (1239x800, 147K)

the bull slaughter is on the horizon

It's a hangman
We still bull

Shut up you technical "analyst."

Does a bear get shot in the woods?

protip: BTC can only be manipulated down. it is technology and it's adoption is shown on an s-curve - the price reflects this

you permabears make me laugh. Reminds me of the permabulls back in Dec/Jan. A good sign!

Will be in the 4k range soon enough. Don't get greedy with these gains because BTC is getting close to shitting the bed bigtime soon.

A manipulated dump JUST before the daily close to paint a bearish picture kek

We're going up son (short term)

this user is paying attention

Isn't TA complete bullshit?

TAfags should be genocided.

a hanging man and it's a bearish sign knob

Decide that for yourself, don't let a message board reassure you to what you want to believe.

and anyway this chart is total bullshit, i'm looking at bitfinex daily now and it's not the same, go kys

Attached: bitfinex-btcusd-Jul-05-2018-5-50-43.png (971x781, 72K)

It is always stupid to think we're at the bottom. It will probably turn around sometime, but chances are low that this little rally is the turning point.

Does TA take news in to account? Does TA take into account the 10 INSTITUTIONAL investors that coinbase custody just brought in?

Do you think want if those parties are going to go all in at once? Does your TA take into account that SBI is going live at the end of this month and? I bet coinbase and it's institutional investors have.

Does TA take into consideration that Japan is responsible for most of the volume in crypto? And that SBI is Japanese?

TA means nothing. Do you think institutional investors are going to get in after a bull run, during the bull run, or do you think they're going to be the ones to start it?

Attached: 1530219947188.jpg (640x360, 42K)

this

>TA

Attached: 1509728424088.jpg (720x707, 63K)

If the ppl investing in the markets care about any of the stuff you wrote about than yes it shows up in the chart, all the other stuff is filtered out.

solid bait

First we get huge pnds on shitcoins. 2nd we start to see breakouts of huge coins like NEO that were really fucking low. 3rd we start to see major barting on BTC even in short timeframes. 4th we crack the major downtrend line and market sentiment changes. This is literally exactly what happened during the last bottom.

>it shows up on the charts

after it's too late

I'm gonna throw some chicken bones on the ground to see how they line up and that'll give me better direction than TA.

If people care about TA it will make the TA work better. If a lot of people follow the same TA it will have at least a small effect on the market thus making it become reality. I bet most of TA's effectiveness comes from this self-fulfilling prophecy effect.

we haven't hit bottom yet, not even close.

The basic idea on TA is that someone else prices all that stuff in the chart for you. I think there's a bull cycle being engineered but I don't know how long it's going to last and I can't bet on long term changes yet but I think we can have a decent month.

Take this however you want, but advice: if news make you take financial decisions often, write down what you expect to happen and what happens afterwards, set some targets and some dates even if you don't trade them just for fun. ETH being declared not a security had very little effect even if it was (semi expected) good news. You don't know who's had access to the news before you and just seeing how the market reacts to news can give you some information. Institutional investors just like to buy low are just people and some may be more bearish than you or me. Custody is great for them, but I believe there are more things they're interested in seeing before they go super serious. Maybe they just buy a bit now and more on August and even more on September and... we'll take it day by day.

Attached: 56426782568.jpg (816x612, 66K)

We're going to 8k.
Bears ...whatever.
Keep dreaming: muh Bearmarket next 2 years.

Attached: 4573.jpg (190x265, 9K)

TA predicted the 500% SYSCONNECT pump yesterday haha

If biz is only now catching on to the bear market and starting to short it means there is probably a trend reversal going on and biz will continue to short in some autistic delusion that they are right or on the winning side, losing massive amounts in the process.

7-year bear market, kek

The best technical indicator for the bottom being reached is a stagnation in the number of biz threads created a day. Higher than in early early 2017 because there’s a higher floor, but much, much lower than even May/June.

>I bet most of TA's effectiveness comes from this self-fulfilling prophecy effect.

Soros calls it reflexivity

That may have been the case when not that many anons knew about
margin trading. Exchanges like bitmex were not that well known as I doubt 90% of them had the funds needed to trade on bitfenix.

Nah bruh I am sure he meant it was a bear hammer.

>Does TA take news in to account? Does TA take into account the 10 INSTITUTIONAL investors that coinbase custody just brought in?
It got priced in and it wasn't that great.

I just need us to go up to the resistance line one more time and I am neetly in the green

its still a losing game overall without fresh $$ pouring in

SBI launch will cause a lot of fresh money to pour in

this

i need a bull market to free my money, but we're fucked short-term

You're such a retard.

whats SBI and why will do what you expect it to do?