My dog just had a seizure

my dog just had a seizure

Attached: dead inside.jpg (239x211, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0nX8Es3r84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry lad, thats how my dog went as well. She lived to 16 but started having more and more intense seizures and we decided to put her down so she wouldnt have to die from it one day.

nice

oh My gOd yoU'®e so £dGy UwU

Be carefull, don't cut yourself with that edge.

lmao it might die op

>Turkey
you probably killed a dog today

fuck dogs

Is s/he okay now? How old?

My dog had two seizures this past year.
He's 3.

Attached: 9cfeea39325f3ec4d12d31320bee6215_pepethefrog-pepe-dab-dabbing-ftestickers-memezasf-pepe-clipart_1000 (1000x666, 282K)

What kind of dog is it?

NICE

dogs are faggot creatures

Change the dog food you buy. That's what causes a large amount of seizures in dogs.

>better post on Jow Forums instead of getting medical attention

shoot it yeah

Turks actually take care of stray dogs and shelter them

Is he fine? I have a dog that has seizures (reportedly) from time to time, i've heard that dogs tend to have seizures.

feed him CBD supplements unironically

I remember seeing CCTV footage from Turkey that showed a bunch of stray dogs tearing apart some guy's parked car.
youtube.com/watch?v=h0nX8Es3r84

None of mine have ever had seizures, but then again my parents always took very good care of them.

fuk you and your ded ass dawg bitch

kill it lol

Fuck you

Attached: 7896759.jpg (497x296, 56K)

My grandparent's poodle has seizures often. Its hillarious to watch.

he's a 4 year old doberman
thanks i'll look into that

My dog lived 16 too. How interesting.

Attached: .jpg (361x366, 11K)

Same. He was 14 and started having seizures. The worst part of it was that when having a seizure he would lose control of his bowels and bladder, often in the house, and he'd get really upset because he thought he had done something wrong.

He seems fine now, just sleepy. he's getting more responsive so I don't think he'll relapse.

Bless OP's doggo