Why are most Germans on this board douchebags for no reason?

Why are most Germans on this board douchebags for no reason?

Attached: 1550081091412.png (564x452, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaKG5cUVB30
youtube.com/watch?v=1v5QCGqDYGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because when somebody makes a Germany hate thread its an American 90% of the time

It's only one american using various proxies, he used israel, norway, mexican and germany proxies. If you ask him something in non-english language he stop posting or avoids the question on that language.

what do you mean? was someone mean to you today?

Germans have always kinda been dicks to everyone on Jow Forums, but they're especially worse to Americans

>for no reason
You literally answered your own question.

i don't really see how. give me an example

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-151142_Chrome.jpg (1080x1185, 418K)

kek

Muslims hate dogs

based

wtf, this is worse than mussolini

This is the adequate response to a shitty sob story blog post. Are you from reddit?

wtf this is literally hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=YaKG5cUVB30

Sex ohne Grund, thats why

>Because when somebody makes a Germany hate thread its an American 90% of the time
It's usually another European. You guys shit on each other like Latin Americans and /mena/.

No, i don't have a lot of German dickery screenshots, but I have certainly noticed them being ruder than most posters

based and bonepilled

dogs are pathetic worms

oh shoot, that was me

Attached: 1539039326830.png (1000x952, 547K)

I feel bad for laughing so much

Based kra*toid

>for no reason

thats just how germans are user

Why haven't they been bombed back to the stone age yet? The Allies were far too lenient with g*Rman vermin

Attached: 20160531163135.jpg (400x520, 14K)

I think you forgot taking your meds, Mr. Schekelberg

Many germans express their love trough hate

shut up mutt nobody likes you

Nice girl. I guess my grandpa would like to bang her

Show me where the American tourist hurt you Phillipe.

This board is inherently nationalistic. Given Germany's shameful history, its nationalists come in two variants: empireboos and literal nazi's. They're unsavory people, because they're proud of a country with nothing to be proud of.

I have yet to see an actual German be proud of the heinous shit they did.

because they are turkish BVLLS

You won't find them easily outside of Jow Forums. Over here, especially on Jow Forums, Jow Forums and other flag-centric boards, they'll take great pride in their long list of atrocities.

usually we make fun of the atrocities when others do so too, plenty of people posting pictures of dead Germans or ridiculing our fallen
if you don't show respect why should we show respect?

>plenty of people posting pictures of dead Germans or ridiculing our fallen
There's nothing wrong with ridiculing those who fell defending the most horrible tyranny to have ever cursed Europe, unlike the German pasttime of mocking those who died in the defense of liberty.

>if you don't show respect why should we show respect?
Because respect isn't exchanged in the same way pleasantries are, respect is earned.

alright, so you don't show respect. don't expect me to respect you then you son of a whore.

They are just trying to supress those crazy genocidal nationalist genes

Attached: mad willy.png (671x690, 694K)

>on this board
That's how krauts are in real life, you should have listened to your military generals.
youtube.com/watch?v=1v5QCGqDYGo

Attached: 1497787311344.png (1186x889, 434K)

Germans are arrogant asshats IRL too. It's funny, because you can cow them so easily by bringing up the Nazis or Holocaust.

Hey that's me, she's sleeping right next to me

What the fuck? I hate germans now

As usual, the Eternal Teuton projects.

What projecting why should i treat you better than you me?

his dog probably died lmao

I don't expect that. In fact, I don't expect anything from a German. That's why no intelligent man ever turns his back on one.

No

Germans are big meanies

fuck off you subhuman slave of the jew

I fucking hate Martin Luther, Northern Ireland would probably be a lot safer place to live if protestants never existed