>Still caring about WW2 and crying about how bad the Wehrmacht treated your ancestors

Attached: 1549989696095.png (350x350, 55K)

Shut the fuck up

Thanks Germany for single handedly destroying all wh*Te Empires so that my people (Indian) could gain freedom. All colonized people should thank Germany.

Cry more

>america good, japan bad

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

literal nazi

Shut the fuck up

based

Shut the fuck up

How does it feel winning 2 WW's and gaining nothing in hindsight?

Attached: 1546890510223.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

And why should I care, stupid frog?

Attached: klaus-barbie-3.jpg (750x625, 70K)

Attached: 1549473768206.png (639x901, 333K)

Glad he didn't escape french justice even if he got caught way too late

shut the fuck up

Thanks Germany for defending us.

Thank you germany for making it so my people (Pinoy) could gain freedom. Now we're colonizing America. Thank you!

>Killed 14000 frogs
>United States intelligence services employed him for his anti-Marxist efforts and also helped him escape to Bolivia, in South America
Why is america so based

India is a bigger shithole than they were under the British you dumb streetshitter lmao. I hope you're posting from the designated shitting city (Toronto).

Why are you so angry at me for pointing out that we have been best friends dir 65 years?

Attached: opinion_04_temp-1358862447-50fe986f-620x348.jpg (620x348, 46K)

Lol we ain't

Get's me hard for the next time. I'm happy enough to push Germany's shit in again. A good job is it's own reward.

Let's talk again in 10 years when your little country is reduced to a 4m^2 big cesspool, you little bong

Americans are subhumans, they also did nothing to help catching Eichmann for years
Good thing it didn't stopped the jews to give him the rope
One of my favorite stories with Heydrich dying of infection because of horseshit

Ready when you are you fucking pussy.

lmao why are bongs and frogs seething so hard despite OP not even being rude

Go cry some more

*nasal Americanized British accent*
Ready when you are you fucking pussy.

But they were good enough to waste their lives to help you idiots in both ww's? French don't have any honor and they should be treated like the cattle they are
I hope you guys also leave NATO so Russia can fuck you up and don't forget to suck our cock for a good brexit deal

We lived alongside Germans and Jews for centuries and then Germans killed the Jews and planed to kill us too.

Of course I care, it shows Germans are dangerous unpredicable killers.

Tears of joy and pride my man. Tears of overwhelming happiness that we might get another chance to level your cities and kill your pussy families again. Enjoy your brown kids.

Attached: ra.webm (640x359, 2.93M)

>baby killers talking about "honor"

Shut the fuck up

Said the guy whose entire country is flooded by shitskins. We aren't even close to your levels of shitskin inhabitants, you little bong

>Still caring about WW1 and crying about how bad the Armenian Genocide was