What would take for Jow Forums to admit they buy American cheese?

What would take for Jow Forums to admit they buy American cheese?

Attached: shutterstock_288297071.jpg (1200x725, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cheese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't deny i buy American Cheese Product™. I usually buy American Cheese Product™ when it's around $1 the package,i would never eat it on anything that isn't burgers, but it's still useful for that, especially on the grill.

Why would I buy it when I have Swedish cheese at home?

It's good for grilling.

We designed it that way, using Science™.

This is true.

we dont tho

i've never had it. Does it melt in the microwave?

have never done so in my life

I don't know man, maybe you have such shit taste that you enjoy it, and that's fine by me, but once you eat Swiss and French cheese you really can't go back.

Doesn't matter how expensive it is, it could cost a billion and I'd still pay that for my Isgny Brie.

Attached: ISI00951_01-e1451904002318[1].jpg (2322x1554, 733K)

Ever microwaved that shit and used it as dip?

what's wrong with this? except it isn't cheese, it's a "pasteurized product"

my gf made a baked brie with prosciutto and spicy tomato jam

shit was too much

Attached: 1540295239133.jpg (434x368, 76K)

my guilty pleasure (don't tell the french or they'll kill me I'm sure) is to just take a chunk, microwave it, and eat with a spoon like a fucking pig. God Damn it why is melting brie so fucking orgasmic

Fuck yea

Attached: Tw8qtaD.gif (500x350, 488K)

I like Swedish cheese. Pretty underrated.

>my gf made a baked brie with prosciutto and spicy tomato jam

that sounds incredible.
Got a recipe my man?

Y-you do?

Attached: not_dead_yet_pepe.png (500x400, 21K)

uuuh

Västerbotten, Grevé, Herrgard, I feel like I'm missing another one or two, but yes it's quite nice!

I don't know what the tomato jam was but it was more spicy and savory than a lot you would find online. Other than that you get a brie wheel and cut off the top, put it in a ceramic dish, sprinkle what kinds of stuff you want on the goop and then cover the top with puff pastry.

When it comes out you can break off pieces of the bread and dip into into the goopy molten cheese and toppings. A lot of people do it with fruit but it's better if you go toward the more savory side.

it's great with hamburgers. For anything else, the classic cheese will always be my favourite.

Really surprising and nice to hear. Västerbottenost is a favourite of mine.

Cringe

Attached: 1533191741533.jpg (252x210, 15K)

only for cheeseburgers and grilled cheese

American cheese is good for making something taste cheesy but not too cheesy.

But nobody just straight eats American cheese(I hope to god not)
Now sharp cheddar, now that's a cheese

Yeah I have a little Scandi food market in my neighborhood or else I wouldn't know those. I really like that place. They make great pickled herring, too.

It's designed to melt easily, yeah.

You like pickled herring? Damn, I though Americans would hate the taste of it.

I see.
I'll try to replicate that, the prosciutto with it sounds awesome.

>Italian diaspora
>doesn't like God-tier Cheese
No, you are the cringe.

>>Italian diaspora
>>doesn't like God-tier Cheese
>No, you are the cringe.

You went double cringe

I buy it for burgers, best burger cheese but not good for anything else.

Please stop

>government cheese

Attached: 1538644095841.png (360x594, 250K)

Many Americans probably would. It's definitely a little different. I think it's great though. Memes aside, Americans are honestly pretty open-minded about food.

No and you two should leave the thread.

American cheese is the GOAT even asians put it in their ramen

That's great to hear. I don't know why, but I got the perception that it was the opposite.

We don't sell american cheese here. The EU produces way too much dairy already.

Here you go Mr Taste

Attached: cheeddora.jpg (355x251, 9K)

Kek

Lol was that one of those pics you hang onto forever just because you know one day you'll have the golden opportunity to post it?

Looks like something you'd eat.

Denying god's existence has never been so cheesy

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

*tips dinner*.

Whenever I see that type of cheese in the supermarket it's always from germany, I've never seen brands from the us.

>american
>cheese
>melts

Attached: now melts.jpg (1000x562, 128K)

Nah. Americans as a whole aren't particularly arrogant, and the ones who act that way are putting on a front, or have zero interest or understanding of the outside world. Most of us just want to be treated with some amount of respect and dignity.

It's part of why American opinion of Western Europe is the lowest it's been since the War of 1812. We're getting kind of tired of the Brits, French, and German public shitting on us despite all the Americans who've died for them and the debts we've forgiven, and adore Korea and Japan for treating us like they actually want us around despite our histories being much shakier.

Even our foreign policy can basically be reduced to "Make friends and give them guns to protect themselves so that they don't keep getting invaded or toppled."

Yeah I'm getting sick of all the continentals shitting on you. Its sad really.
I've always seen Americans as being very friendly. We had neighbours from America once who were as friendly as one can be. They sadly found a lump on the husband and he had to go through treatment only for them to find out that it wasn't a tumor.

Europeans always sharted on America idk why we have enough shart lying around.

It is useful as an adhesive for hamburgers.

Attached: post_108692_20121123213834.jpg (434x700, 74K)

I don't think they sell it here

when i was poor i bought them for hot sammiches, but it was made in hungary, so idk why int calls this american cheese
its just crappy cheese, taste is ok ive eaten worse, maybe american one is different

i dont know what american cheese is, never seen pic related in israel honestly

You can probably find it in any medium to large store.

if you don't like this melted on a burger you are just lying

I don't. I buy Dutch cheese.

You also won't find it in our stores desu. Most Dutch supermarkets have cheese sections and they certainly aren't going to put that there lol.

I had a packet once and decided to make tuna melt with it.
Turned out pretty good.

i don't because it literally makes me sick

Wait, this cheese is american?

White American Cheese is patrician

Attached: white american.jpg (488x488, 78K)

Attached: 1545111334581.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>NO Artificial Preservatives or Flavors

Attached: 1534669995307.jpg (600x341, 14K)

>Plastic waste is one of many types of wastes that take too long to decompose. Normally, plastic items can take up to1000 yearsto decompose in landfills. Bu

Hunger

The sad truth is that America at this point, despite being so militarily and economically powerful, is a slave to her morale because of our government actually caring about the opinions of voters. Even though Europeans make absolutely zero attempt to understand why we do the things we do, or make the connection that 90% of it is "protect Europe and Pacific countries so that we don't get dragged into another World War", we're so enslaved to people's opinions of us that we let that drive policy.

We're now so terrified of another incident like that bomb that indirectly killed a bunch of civilians in Mosul by detonating a weapons cache we didn't even know was there that the American military's whole advantage of letting trusted junior officers take initiative has evaporated. While it might sound nice, and make our record cleaner, it means more dead host state troops and more dead civilians in the end as they get impatient and just shoot an RPG at the building instead of waiting for a US airstrike that could take two hours.

>White American

Attached: 1448280519153.jpg (267x323, 7K)

>bought some Brie today
>it tastes weird compared to the usual
kill me

Not much you can do. You're a super power and every move you make will get criticism. There's nothing that will change that.
Its also cool to hate on you.

What you posted isn’t american cheese

It isn't. "American Cheese" is just a blanket term for a billion different varieties that's used to cover company's assess.

The single sheets OP is talking about are just cheddar, milk and extra annatto.

once i went to make toasties with someone and he bought the cheapest cheese he could find
i felt sick after one bite
wat an idiot

None of this is accurate, learn about your own country please.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cheese

Isn‘t it marketed as cheddar cheese? Looks the same desu.