Do you love Mena women ?

Do you love Mena women ?

Attached: A95A3913-CF1F-48E5-881B-F1326ABCAD23.jpg (749x548, 125K)

I hate ar*Boid """men""" but their females can be quite hot and make good gfs

Based

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-173319~2.png (1080x1238, 1.54M)

Eh if they wear a burqa they‘re okay

Which city ?

yes

my dream is to have MENA gf

pic related I want to wake up to this

Attached: gf.jpg (838x527, 36K)

being with them sounds risky, you are almost guaranteed to get beheaded by her 15 cousins

No, they're disgusting. Also it's very dysgenic
Also this

They are cleaner then 99 percent of wh*te Women.

is the girl in the OP your gf? She's really hot

Sure

Attached: 1547707307470.png (500x299, 202K)

Yeah man it’s my gf

No, arabs are uggos.

Arab girls are some of the cutest

Why are you arguing with yourself?

Ew, not at all.

yes

Attached: 1455156442120.jpg (920x1380, 286K)

Diffrent leaf idiot

Wouldn't know, all the ones near me wear hijabs or burkas and only talk to Muslim men. Did have a friend at uni who I think was second or third generation Pakistani and got on quite well with her, although she was a complete /brit/ desu

Would you like it if I say moroccans are european? No you would not because moroccans are inferior subhumans. So don‘t ever include pakistan as mena.

>MENA girls
Top tier bodies, shit tier personality. This is from someone who actually lived down there a considerable time. Their olive skin, cute accents, sensual looks, curly pitch black hair et cetera, jesus christ it drives you crazy, but I never met a single one who wasn't also a vapid cunt. I'd still take an Arab gf any day though, lol.

>vapid cunt
Sums up all women

To each his own, I find girls for the most part to be nice people, but with Arabs I just had the worst experience. They seem to either be some odd blend of islamist and feminist, or some "liberated" girl who spends a large part of her life putting on makeup and fucks Gigachads on the weekends. Neither had any interests, hobbies or knowledge beyond purely superficial things either.

Same shit different toilet all women are like this and imo all people

I do.
I'm gonna go to Germany and get me a kurdish gf.

Attached: Xe1.jpg (968x946, 276K)

Levantines and morroccans are the only hot menas