Your country ?

Your country ?

Will you come to the authentic VIKING village in Normady, France ?

You can live like the Vikings in early Xth century. You can learn viking food, learn viking fight etc...

Check video

youtube.com/watch?v=viv_9WTWU0s

Even in Sweden or Norway you don't have village like this. NORMANS MASTER RACE

Attached: P1040278.jpg (800x600, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Elr8I2F5OoE
medeltidsveckan.se/
ornavik.fr/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=5gbjr6Lehdk
youtube.com/watch?v=bgk5MPdSvx4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_pre-Roman_Gaul#Settlement_at_Marseille_(600_BC)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We raided Scandinavia itself in the viking age, that's why we got wrecked later.
youtube.com/watch?v=Elr8I2F5OoE

Normans are not vauthentic vikings my french friend,but okay.

Yeah, balts were tough guys. You made so much pain for poles that they had to ask papa for help to make him send teutonic knights.

*authentic

shhhh, brits might hear you

This viking fanboying needs to stop now.
Vikings were white niggers who stole from unarmed monks and fled at the slighest resistance

All those growling groaning edgy viking metal bands should fuck off, too.

Attached: vikingsbtfo.jpg (1532x763, 236K)

medeltidsveckan.se/

I would come and larp

What the fuck do you know cunt? I'm a fucking viking and you can't convince me otherwise.

Still took you almost 2 centuries to get rid of them

Normans are superior vikings, that's why they succeeded the conquest of England in 1066. Others vikings could not do that while it was simpler because England was not united.

Normans conquered an United England, hard mode.

No wonder this comes from bong

So you are saying that you are a pirate/merchant?Because last time i checked Vinking was a profession not an ethnicity

The pope did declare a Crusade against us, unlike Finns, who willingly went under Swedish rule.

>t. took 4 centuries to get rid of some persian camel herders

It's not that hard when your opponent has to cross his entire country to fight you while dealing with other larping vikings

Some piece of land with its french inhabitants was given by France to a small bunch of Normans to appease them, then the few Normans were quickly assimilated by the local french population. That's the story of Normandy, and you are not a viking.

Fuck Normandy and fuck n*Rmand people. Celts from Bretagne are the master race BVLLs.

To be honest almost all your battles happen before the creation of Normandy with Rollo in 10th century

Bevet Breizh ha bevet ar Vretoned !

>>
One of the largest empirse in the world at the time,you mean,whle we were a little shithole of a country.Not the same thing

Ironically you french are the creators of the plague known as vikings with your stupid wars under Charlomagne

Why would I? I can live like a nigger anywhere in France

Yes, you may have a point. Nonetheless, we both went on to do great things

Fuck the bretons, get your independance with your shitty language

Shittier than vikings villages in Normandy because of the warriors sweden left the country in middle age to live in France, England or Iceland.

Actually the whole Norse mythology comes from northen we know about this cause we left the sami here and the whole scandinavia is a part of it.

It goes back to the early 1200 we had wars to keep our lands 1814 actually, thos enhanced norway to have their national day.

the 17 of may..

we celebrate it to say norway became independent.

> Kalmar Union (1397–1523)
> Denmark–Norway (1523–1814)
> Kingdom of Norway (1814; 1905–present)
> til now

(EEA) established in 1994 (the part of us being partly eu) but more like we accapt do disagree on the terms we are eu

Can i rob the Paris like vikings did it?

We are making s village like that in my town. Im very excited

>It goes back to the early 1200
At this time you were christianized

Norman?
More like Not a Man!

Attached: images (41).jpg (609x504, 27K)

I once took a piss on a rune stone

We used to have a Viking village very near where I live but it burn down last summer

Attached: upplands-vasby-gunnes-gardl-1800-1200-445.jpg (1160x773, 210K)

England wasn’t even a country yet when the vikings arrived

>Australian humour

Attached: 7952e7fa154b57a99c6fbb8c4e8d159a529ebcb98f03f6a8331d6b2ac6c1c253.jpg (640x640, 29K)

>tfw apparently norman last name
I don't wanna be fr*nch

Camembert please, be proud

Cool, sounds fun! Can I buy a helmet like the guy in the pic there? I will definitely check it out if I get the chance, but I'm not headed to France at the moment, it's on my bucket list though!

Attached: 1527205618759.jpg (344x500, 27K)

I am pure Anglo Saxon. The blood of Hengest and Horsa flows through these veins.

Yes, there is a forge with Blacksmiths, can do swords, armors etc

Sweet! Thanks a lot for the pointer, my friend. I'm saving the link to the official website for later, so I can remember it when I finally visit France.

For other curious guys it's ornavik.fr/en/

Check it out!

Attached: 1531606714875.gif (267x199, 464K)

If you are into this and you are strong enough, France is specialized in Béhourd sport. You can participate if you like, in Normandy. Check

youtube.com/watch?v=5gbjr6Lehdk

youtube.com/watch?v=bgk5MPdSvx4

It's very physical. I made one combat and I was covered with bruizes later.

Nice! Looks fun as hell! I'm very much into martial arts. Consider it added to my list.

Attached: 1529779275643.jpg (304x288, 34K)

Imagine looking like pic related and consider yourself Germanic
Stop the retardation, you interbred with Mediterranean populations for centuries and should rather larp as Romans

Attached: 2537919-jean-dujardin-est-hubert-bonisseur-de-la-950x0-1.jpg (950x636, 70K)

why did you have to settle in a far away country from your ancestors if you're do proud of your origins ?

>All french look like a this

Reported to Hiroyuki Nishimura

>yes, I'm a descendant of brave Viking warriors, how did you notice that ?

Attached: Jean-Christophe-Novelli.jpg (1000x688, 91K)

My paternal ancestors didn't exactly have a choice. Also I'm just memeing I hate p*ms

does he look mediteraneen for you ? lmao

As in MENA regions ? Not really
As in Southern European ? Clearly, this guy would be guessed as Southern Euro here in Germany

Also, you even have people like Jean Reno that can pass as straight Arabs/kikes

Attached: 630_360_1517047409-9311.jpg (630x360, 34K)

how bullied humels is ?

Jean Reno is pure Spaniard tho.
Nice cherry picking btw, I can show you french actors who like nordic if you want.

Hummels in Germany equals like 1:50000, no joke
While his look in Central and Southern France would not even be rare

>Jean Reno is pure Spaniard tho.
Ok, you win this time
He looks Sephardic as fuck actually
>Nice cherry picking btw, I can show you french actors who like nordic if you want.
Zero cherrypicking, you are predominantly Celtic and Mediterranean looking and the Germanic element in France is low

so you have right to have swarthy ethnic germans but not us ?

fukcing nigger french medoids. england would be 100% blonde and blue eyed if it werent for the niggernorman invasions

hallo min northern brors
we too har en viking village in min hjem fordi we are også proud danes fra danelawen

Attached: 055-entrance-to-viking-village.jpg (2616x3488, 2.17M)

The fact is that we have way less swarthy people compared to you
France has a Mediterranean coastline and all people of the South settled there
A guy like pic related is unthinkable as non-mixed ethnic German

Attached: 20183105.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (1080x720, 65K)

Attached: 5437345.jpg (495x362, 17K)

this is what happens when one conquer lands and the other nothing.

why were you so weak then, not our fault you had to be civilised

More like this is what happens when you get conquered or partially colonized by Romans, Greeks and Arabs in the past

i see a lot of swarthoids in south germany desu

Wales got cucked the most by genetics though. we plot northern as fuck on a PCA, have higher steppe% than england and germany, yet still have nearly as much swarthoids as france. Even the romans thought we (but not the english/scottish) where iberian despite being closer to ukranians genetically.

im actually a jersoid so pure norman funnily enough, I think us channel islanders are the purest normans

>greeks and arabs

nah gilles lellouche could pass as german.

so you're that specimen hated in both sides of the channel lmao

Greeks colonized all of Southern France

Attached: greek-phoenician-colonies.jpg (1048x772, 184K)

Maybe in your dreams, monkey

And here, the map of Arab conquest in 7th century

Attached: uJAEB.jpg (1398x1160, 735K)

We still look Central European or even Northern European while swarthy
Some French people have semitic noses and deep set eyes

irrelevant af
irrelevant af

like if a couple of soldiers that didnt last long and were btfo had any meaning on ethnicity several centuries later

Gilles Lellouche, a Sephardic Jew from Algeria.

Take a french actor with french ancestries next time, thanks

>irrelevant af
It hold for several centuries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_pre-Roman_Gaul#Settlement_at_Marseille_(600_BC)
>irrelevant af
Agree on the Arabs, you have still plenty people of North African or Jewish ethnicity in France that mixed with the locals

>600 bc its france that get conquered
france? lmao

arabs conquered some empty lands then were chased back to hispanic peninsula a couple of years later... are you even tryin ?

Are you literally stupid ? It was the area of modern Southern France, how the hell is this not related to your country ?

From father side, the mother was not an immigrant

In this case according to you Frankish should be hugely big considering the historical impact in current France. Thanks bro for proving my point, most french is blessed with Frankish DNA

>600 bc
>era of modern france

We were speaking about genetical impact you swarthy retard shitskin, the article says they dominated the area from 600 BC till 50 BC
Later on Romans cucked the WHOLE of France for several centuries
Deal with the fact that your citizens have a large amount of Mediterranean DNA

and i was saying this is what happens when a country conquers lands iliiterate kraut. but no you imply 600 bc the borders and feeling of the french was established lmao.

>It is not considered as conquest because we wuzn't even in the time line of the 10000nd French Republic, which was founded due to the fact that all of our neighbours cucked us for thousand of years hurr durr
Go to sleep, frog

>He doesn't not know France

Like many country in Europe, Current area of France was a gigantic clusterfuck with many kingdoms inside, a bit like HRE. Except they the Franks concentrated the power toward Ile de France (that's why people immediately think they Franks = French, most of them were there)

North and Center France are very different from Occitania, we even made war against them in 12th century. (We = Paris, always been like that since the mérovingians)

you imply if we have swarthy people its because we were consuered, its the opposite stupid kraut, we conquered lands inhabited by people from different culture, but i guess youre too dumb to make the difference.

I understand this argumentation and agree with most of your post

They still conquered the land and racemixed with local Gauls, this Gauls were the forefathers of most modern Frenchman
So you pretty much reconquered land with mixed population

gauls were a barbaric prople they racemixed with whatever including you.

Self hatred

t. unarmed monk bleeding on the ground

we arent gaulish, we frankish, we respect our hisrory and culture unlike you bongs.

France’s identity is funamentally Romano-Gaulish. The Franks were just Germanic conquerors who eventually assimilated. The only thing Frankish about France is its name.

>we arent gaulish, we frankish

Attached: 1490138632998.png (600x580, 360K)

lmao you know jack shit, there's almost nothing left from gaulish era nothing.

indeed, you even call us that way.

>The only thing Frankish about France is its name
Not him but learn history

Frankish architecture in France (Notre-dame for example)
Law texts
Well so many things that it is absurd to say that.

it's you say saxons did not have impact in english history.

Franks had little genetic impact on France

Attached: Haplogroup-R1b-S21.gif (800x546, 84K)

>muuuuh genetics
how much time should i tell you we conquered lands ?

Are you talking about Varg's house?

I assume that french is considered 100% germanic since england is full red.

>English genomes are a quarter German and 45 per cent French in origin

>French DNA dates from before the Norman conquests of Britain in 1066

Attached: en.jpg (688x393, 105K)

?? whats your point. You said you are Franks when thats just wrong

yes we are franks stupid kraut, if you believe conquests were made by annihilating local population you're so fucking stupid

thats probably autosomal DNA, even if you just check for Y (paternal) DNA the Franks had barely any impact on France

no you arent except for a small minority of people. most french people are descendents of gauls