Would you live in Denmark if you could? Where?

Would you live in Denmark if you could? Where?

Attached: Thank you based aussie.png (960x1080, 33K)

I already live here but yes

No
Unless a cute boy invites me there to live with him as his boywife :3

Attached: 1538140053111.jpg (399x459, 105K)

No, I'd prefer Norway or Iceland.

I would live in Paris, Lemvig municipality

Attached: 133534.jpg (800x556, 187K)

sure why not

TIL there's a town called Paris in Denmark
Would you recommend Odense?

Uhhh Odense is a nice place. People on Fyn are fairly nice, but maybe a smidge annoying. They also make great beer.
But I come from South Jutland and its fairly comfy here, though a bit rural and backwards.

post rare autism lions

>though a bit rural and backwards.
Isn't that a good thing? I don't know what you mean by backwards.

its amazing. Theres lotsa old people who ramble and rant in the local dialect. People are not really politically correct either. But I live in a moderate large town and I know people are more racist out in the villages. But we make nice pasteries and cakes for our coffee time.

Bornholm

Attached: Opalsøen.jpg (3392x1908, 1.75M)

I can and no

Based, bornholm is such a great place
Esbjerg? How nice is the countryside?

swedish clay

No Haderslev.
Its fairly bland, mostly farmland. But im lucky theres a fjord and a lake with a deer park nearby. Atleast the beaches are nice.

No we are Danes

I lyder ellers lidt underlige favæ. Har dog elsket hvert et ophold på Bornholm.

Skåne is dansk clay

barbarian clay
swedes didn't dare touch it

Definitely lucky, Fjords are so pretty. Does your city have your everyday needs or are you obligated to move to other places for stuff? Would you enjoy living in a bigger town, or would you rather be in a smol village?

Attached: Fjords...jpg (400x400, 39K)

I can get everything I want. But if I want it cheaply ill go over to germany and buy it. I think this is a nicely sized town. I don’t know if id wanna live in another place, it’d mean changing sports club.
Also our fjord is not like those in Norway if thats the impression you got. After all Denmark is very flat.

Aarhus because of watching dicte

Fyn fag here
You may notice people from all around the country tend to talk shit about people from other the parts
Odense is great, btw. But so is rest of the island!

Yeah I've noticed, Jutland dislikes anything not Jutland, Sjaelland hates Jutland, Fyn is kinda neutral but still gets bashed, everyone likes Bornholm. How well/bad would rate Fyn as a whole?
Is going to Germany to buy cheaper stuff an almost daily activity to you? I also go to Germany for cheaper stuff, however prices aren't all that different. I'd imagine it's a pretty huge gap since Denmark has a very high cost of living. And yes I know Danish Fjords aren't the same as Norway's, while I do like mountains and Norwegian landscape, I love the flatness of Denmark, it's very kino

Nah its more like a monthly or bi-monthly thing. We go there, stock up on beer, candy, alcohol and so on. Otherwise everything is within walking distance. But when you’re this close to the border you might aswell save some money and get a comfy trip.

How bad do the prices compare? I'm often off put by how expensive everything is in Danmark, 15KR for one 33Cl can of beer is really high

Truth be told, i am originally from Sjælland, but i moved to Fyn 11 years ago.
I feel that fynboerne are a lot more laid back compared to sjællænderne. They are extremely welcoming, and are always up for cracking open a beer with you.
Generally, I love this place, I really don't regret moving here, and i don't see me ever moving off the island

Attached: 1516208323519.png (492x591, 120K)

Im sorry I can’t even give rough numbers. But it feels like I save 40-20% on alcohol. Though it depends on the product. But its cheap enough that pretty much everyone in my region buys stuff there. Even things like almonds are cheaper in Germany.

Sounds great

It's ok, don't be sorry for such things, I wouldn't be able to give you any rough numbers on what I save too. Germany is a bliss for any bordering cities. Would you recommend living in south Jutland?
It's even better, since you know what to expect from both islands! Are there any comfy cities? How often do you visit Odense? How do you manage with groceries and whatever you buy? Are salaries good enough to allow you to live, or do you have to make severe cut downs on stuff? Fyn > Sjaelland?
I apologise I'm asking so many questions

Attached: 1542546675538.png (1204x1101, 707K)

No one cares about West Jutland

Attached: d4e1aae10cfc37d41e171729d314dcc2.gif (500x500, 587K)

Tell me about west Jutland!

Attached: sample_88b51e41184b01ab74730bc53f2a454fd4611a0c.jpg (850x1346, 289K)

No one cares about portugal

I don’t think id ever move away but at the same time, im a country bumpkin so im biased. But as it is this region is pretty boring and mundane, but none the less comfy. If you’re going to study, there are better places, and im not so sure how the job market is here, and especially not for foreigners.

You get a shit ton of tourism Portugal, a lot care about you!

We have:
Coast with big cliffs
Klosterheden
Empty land where no one wants to live
Small villages

Attached: c432d882c043e329d35abbb255d1c060.jpg (739x916, 76K)

Yes
In Denmark

t. King of Denmark

Attached: 1513562481002-int.jpg (500x375, 59K)

based

I don't mind the questions!
The most comfy city on Fyn in my opinion is Kerteminde, closely followed by Svendborg and Odense
I study in Odense, so i go there 3-4 times a week.
As far as i am concerned, practically all salaries allow you to live very well. Of course depends on the job, but job opportunities are good on Fyn
And yes, Fyn > Sjælland!

Your language is weird, but your people are so very nice!

Attached: chirino.jpg (587x581, 70K)

Klosterheden reminds me of my childhood, there was an area very similar to it in the Vosges, I don't quite remember the name of the place because it was a schooltrip. Is Lemvig considered west Jutland? How do you call pic related? How pretty must the landscape be over there

Attached: Project Capture.jpg (2400x1800, 1.44M)

>Your language is weird
>flag

hm.

Yes Lemvig is part of West Jutland
The picture is Limfjorden which is our inland sea, many people go there in the summer

I didn't say mine isn't. Yours certainly is too

Attached: 1549353102529.jpg (338x347, 37K)

Is there anything you dislike about Odense? I'm considering moving there, and I'd like to get Danes' opinions and experience over there before doing anything. It's not only to study in the IT field, but to live there! If you're willing to, dump anything you'd consider noteworthy. Svendborg was another location I had in mind, however it looks a bit too much like Alsace

Attached: 21aa4c9f8da71047d4d94a85c547093b.png (560x800, 331K)

Personally ive not been there but ive heard very nice things about the Odense university. My dad was there for a while so he could get a higher position job, quite recently.

so that i have to move back when the place drowns? no thanks

Attached: Mariager.jpg (1024x626, 252K)

French user do you know any Danish? You seem fairly cute

Attached: 1546452771556.png (1463x1476, 503K)

The only thing about Odense that really bothers me, is that it's probably one of the fastest growing cities in the country which means there's construction everywhere. They are currently building a light rail transit system which'll go between the key parts of the city, like the bus/train station, the mall and the university. It'll be awesome once it's up and running, but until then, the construction is really a bother!
Other than that, i have no complains about the city because it has everything
If you're planning on studying in Odense, then expect transport and accessibility to be great. Only thing noteworthy is the prices for public transport. Those aren't pretty.
But to be fair, if you're allowed to study here, i do believe you can get state handouts as well, and those'll be able to cover bus cards and a well living.

Oh, and you'll probably have to learn a bit of danish, if you want to end up working here once you're done, as well. But since you're french, you have an advantage since our phonology is very similar. So i think you'll do just fine!

Attached: 1549778757561.png (334x396, 127K)

A very tad tiny bit, I'm slacking a lot recently and haven't been learning anything about the languages I want to speak. I wouldn't consider myself cute, but thank you for thinking so!

Attached: charismabreak.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Yes I've been reading about it, it's pretty exciting! Do you think it'll soon turn into Kobenhavn n°3? While I think it's fantastic new constructions are happening, I'd hate to see the city lose its charm. I can live without public transport, I've always enjoyed walking, especially when it isn't warm, nor cold outside. Is there a website with okay-ish danish vocals? It's awkward for me to pronounce some stuff, I've had an easier time with putting on a german accent, except it sounds, well, wrong

I unironically am interested in living in Greenland for a year or two. Not sure about the mainland

give me a Jow Forums boyfriend right now!!!!!!!!!

Attached: aaa!!!.gif (800x450, 531K)

OK

Attached: Hygge!.jpg (320x288, 22K)

are you my bf now???

Attached: fang1.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Ja

hvad nu???

Attached: blushing2.gif (500x272, 308K)

Godnat to anyone reading, take care anons, and thank you greatest allies for answering me

Attached: greatestally.jpg (682x250, 28K)

sleep well buddy

Well, it is the third largest city already, but is still far from the crazy big-city-feeling KBH has. I think what makes Odense so charming is its seemingly flawless mix between new, old and nature

Try getting checking out the wikipedia articles for both french and danish phonology, and compare our sounds that way.
You'll be surprised to find out that our languagues a very alike in a lot of ways
Just to give a few examples:
The sounds in "sœur" and "ceux" are represented by ǿ, used in words like "gǿre" and "bǿf" (without the acute)
The sound in "sort" represented by å, like in the word "så"
The vowel in "su" represented by y, like in the word "sy"
The vowel in "fait" and "fête" represented by æ and e, like in the word næse and net
And so on!

Attached: 1549038325928.png (316x345, 105K)

nu skal vi sove

Make a lion for portugal :(

Ja det er langt over min senge tid!!!
godnat \o/

Attached: reaction.gif (540x304, 641K)

Brotugal so cute :)

godnat makker

cute

>Your language is weird
Wew lad, coming from a Dane.

Post all the cute girls you want but at the end of the day you are both disgusting fagets incapable of appearing cute or feminine. At worst, you come across as disfigured and grotesque, at best a drag queen.
Embrace what you really are start by fucking off back to , with the rest of the freaks.