/dixie/ - Southern US & Friends

404 edition
Georgia subedition

Attached: 404.png (1080x720, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNtftzGqrmY
rabb.it/plantway2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Johnson_(criminal)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is no longer a georgia sub edition
it's a georgia edition

Attached: 1508144594353.png (1288x633, 801K)

I was out buying Cherry Coke Zero

Attached: 1540597584495.png (1288x633, 3.12M)

Don't you people ever post

Attached: 7a2440fc-6fe9-47f9-ace4-435050d43867.jpg (1024x768, 212K)

Attached: 1529928643697.jpg (400x332, 43K)

i just got home
making dinner rn
wanna rabbit in a minute

probably fixing to go off desu

gotta got of gardening in today. feels gud. finally moved that rose bush on the east side of the house. don't know why they put it there. only gets morning sun.
haha, you're on fire today VA.

Attached: 0098.jpg (961x535, 82K)

you better not be doing normie shit you faggot

>rose bush
>morning sun
they put that there because they were retarded

people don't know shit about gardening man. I don't understand it. It may be the oldest societal hobby and its beyond their reach.

Attached: errr.gif (500x317, 495K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xNtftzGqrmY
that would be hunting, followed by brewing

Attached: 1538926777148.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

OH! I also started the collards, bell peppers & cucumbers. bout to start some pugs of okra, cantaloupe, and watermelon in a sec.
Yeah I believe we were hunting before growing food which puts it at a pre- society level. But to say we were making hooch before sewing seeds? that's a big doubt from me.

Attached: 3IbVMsk.png (540x370, 259K)

this movie is so fugin sad. damnit plant.

Attached: 88.jpg (234x200, 10K)

just stuck some herbs in some plastic cups to germinate today

they've found evidence of brewing yeast in pots that they dated which predate baking bread
one of the theories floating around right now is that domesticating wheat on a small scale occured first as a means to produce beer

a yeast infection does not count as brewing yeast in a pot

>one of the theories floating around right now is that domesticating wheat on a small scale occured first as a means to produce beer
afaik one of the main driving factors for people to settle in mesopotamia was that they were in the middle of a lot of trade routes and they wanted to be able to produce a steady supply of beer to trade with

no that's brewing yeast in a clam

what do you have going? you going to cook with it later I'm guessing?
Yeah priorities and all. I believe booze were developed early on. But how to you prove when and where early men told women to get on out there and scatter some seeds onto the soil while they migrated though the area, knowing they might be back in a few years and it would spring up?

Attached: 08.jpg (354x367, 54K)

basil, parsley, oregano, rosemary, spring onion, some peppers. the store didn't have thyme seeds when i went tho

>current news
have we gone too far when people fetishist having their bones crushed?
I might should grow sage. never know when you need to ward off evil spirits.

Attached: topnews.png (985x608, 427K)

I'M A GOOD OL' REBEL

sage too. got some cayenne and habanero planted now, no fucken clue if i'm going to manage to grow them

its true humans were originally migratory in most areas, moving from place to place as the seasons changed based on what was more edible or where animals would go, etc (interestingly enough there have been whole shelters found constructed of mammoth bones, which would be constructed after kills presumably as a tribe would move but these could stay in use for years, pic related)
the idea of seasonal fields with temporary shelters preceding proper settlement makes sense once they understood the effects of planting a seed long term, eventually as the food supplies in an area were more abundant due to this primitive farming the need to move would be lessened, and once they learned to properly store their food they could live in one place
NOW THAT'S JUST WHAT I AM
AND FOR THIS LAND OF FREEDOM
I DO NOT CARE A DAMN
I GLAD I FET AGAINST HER
I ONLY WISH WE WON
AND I DONT WANT NO PARDON
FOR ANYTHING I DONE

Attached: 5088760778_036e6a4964_b.jpg (1024x683, 289K)

>cayenne
I have some of those sprouted. Hope the wind doesn't kill them.

>announcing sage
enjoy your ban

you ever think about your ancestors that far removed? Like how alien you would be to them? And they would probably beat you in a fist fight but your knowledge of basic primitive technology would make you damn near a god.

Attached: prometheus.gif (220x242, 2.78M)

good post good dubs

ever think about when the mammoth was forgotten? it was central to the lifestyle of early man for millennia, they probably even revered it as a minor god if animist beliefs are to be applied that far back

macon tier post

>but your knowledge of basic primitive technology would make you damn near a god.
for sanitary things and crude mechanization maybe. they'd certainly be better at surviving than you would be. modern humans are too society dependent to be of any use in that scenario

how do i aaaskl fnsnnnlllaaaaaaaassssg

Imagine being a middle aged man in the 1950s, hearing something like Buddy Holly, and going absolutely apeshit because you think it's so edgy and degenerate.

It reminds me of that scene from The Dewey Cox Story where he's singing some song about holding hands at a school dance and it causes a riot.

>elvis
women pissed themselves in his presence
not a joke

yeah I wonder if thats why paintings and later hyroglifics were developed-- so that people would remember what was of great importance. I wonder how long they carried around bones of things until people just didn't care or forgot.
think about the impact of the aqueduct tho.

there was an entire generation of women who would probably sell their firstborn to satan for an opportunity to have sex with Ringo Starr and John Lennon.

Attached: 1549343704937.jpg (130x130, 15K)

do you know anything about aqueducts other than that they existed and that they carried water from the country to the city? that knowledge is pretty much useless unless you also know how to craft the tools they used to shape the stone blocks they used to build the aqueducts, how to make the mortar they used to seal it, and the engineering principles behind it. for all they know, you're just making this shit up and they'd have no real way to put what you say into practice

მოგესალმებით მეგობრებო

you do not have a can-do attitude.

absolutely based

hello based georgian

i'm just being realistic. most modern people only have a passing knowledge of anything that would be of use to people who had just built the first permanent settlements. no amount of managerial or technical knowledge is going to help them, and that's the only thing modern humans are good at

if you know anything about bloomeries or masonry though, that would be very interesting to them

Lovely

howdy

Attached: 1532402557901.jpg (526x700, 165K)

why is it so hard to find a new job

Attached: 1532096997338.png (664x596, 451K)

>driving from Florida to Georgia
>whole bunch of billboards as soon as I got into Georgia
Why so many billboards there?

Come to America. Jobs are everywhere.

no, foreigners are almost as bad as yanks

does anybody that moves to america actually move to the south?

yes

Aussies are good lads tho. Banff/Canmore is full of them every summer and it's great.

>anybody that moves to america actually move to the south?
NOLA and Atlanta have a good # of Vietnamese and Korean population

all foreigners need to stay away. if you let one take root, they'll multiply and spread like a cancer before turning the South into an imitation of their godless socialized shithole

Just assimilate them brah. Not everybody is Syrian tier.

Now THAT is a fucking jackknife, holy shit

t. aussie

t. zhang

i was trying to find the video of it before (saw it a while ago) but the guy was trying to do a U turn and he tried for like 5 minutes and gave up and stepped out of the truck and made that face

how do i

we won't have to do anything if they'll stay in their UV irradiated hellhole

t. auszhang

when was the last time any of you had sex, be honest

sunday

t. abozhang

sunday. probably do it again a few hours from now

>fornication

owo whats this? you 2 in the same area?

You guys wanna tell us something

Attached: 1534696016760.jpg (750x745, 55K)

yes

mmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

nothing to say. we both had sexual relations on sunday.

Plant and Congay sitting in a tree
K I S S I S S I P P I

Attached: 8 (2).jpg (480x360, 35K)

who was the pitcher and who was the catcher

all me

hello. I'm a refugee from /mena/

plant was the pitcher
in this instance i was the catcher

why did you let /levant/ descend into faggotry, it was fun

>from /mena/
i was shitposting there yesterday and i made some iraqi posting under an australian flag blow up in anger lol

>descend into faggotry
/mena/ and related generals have been filled with people posting anime trap stuffs tho

>so yeah I got fucked in the ass
>why'd you let it descend into faggotry?

there is literally nothing gay about getting it in the ass

every iraqi on this board is perpetually assblasted

Attached: 1540046969827.jpg (786x640, 98K)

Attached: 1507494044303.jpg (640x480, 55K)

time to get drunk

indeed
rabb.it/plantway2

hey did you see Saddam Hussein on the news today?
oh that's right, you didn't

Attached: 1546512538119.png (1290x1327, 1.85M)

now this is epic

Attached: 1521248770444.png (600x800, 539K)

Imagine believing Europeans didn't just buy their slaves from local African warlords

summongiing booat

I really thought that was common knowledge, but nope, some people still think Europeans ran off of boats with butterfly nets capturing the poor African villagers like in a cartoon or something.

listening to Robert Johnson

boat you fuckkkkking nigger i know you're at home alone drinking everclear straight get your drunk ass to rabbit

The most unbelievable part of that assumption for me was always the idea that a Belgian or something could outrun or at least keep up with Africans on foot.
Even when I was a kid that just seemed stupid.

you are a funny man. so funny that you are a hero to me right now.

Attached: 879.jpg (406x391, 34K)

I too thought about this a lot as a child

Attached: 1521157954200.jpg (532x711, 123K)

Oh you

Attached: 1508597465291.jpg (640x513, 38K)

yeah I have issues with that door but you make a logical point. them bois could keep up with wild cats and such. ain't no cobblestone walkin' pale boi gunna nab one.

is this you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Johnson_(criminal)